Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

How many Mexicans do you know who can afford to pay $650 for a ladder? How do they get it to the wall?
The Mexicans have the women who they rape carry the ladders...
Seen US rape stats lately Francis?

Real ones, or the BS ones that leftists make up?
Search for yourself.

I'll take that to mean, "Damn it, she called my bluff! Retreat!"

HERES THE AMERICAN WALL THAT COSTS 8 BILLION

ht_wall3_dc_170303_4x3_992.jpg
It's going to cost a lot more than $8 billion.

we've given Trump 5.6 billion, and 43 over 2 billion ( I think) for the existing BARRIER - if the fuckers work so well then why the national emergency ?

oh yeah, Trumps lying out his fat ass.

Here is the Israeli "wall". It cost $2.6 million per mile to build, and is only 5 meters high. It is only 143 miles long.

israel-egypt.jpg

That's about 5 billion for the US border.

We will take it, thanks! But maybe if we can up it to about 20 billion, just think about how tall and beautiful it could be? No illegal could possibly get past it.

AND the $500 billion we save each year on illegals related costs...yeah another Trump tax cut! :eusa_dance:

Here is the Israeli "wall". It cost $2.6 million per mile to build, and is only 5 meters high. It is only 143 miles long.

israel-egypt.jpg

We will take it, thanks! But maybe if we can up it to about 20 billion, just think about how tall and beautiful it could be? No illegal could possibly get past it.

AND the $500 billion we save each year on illegals related costs...yeah another Trump tax cut! :eusa_dance:

The wall will likely pay itself back in the first year, regardless if we get any money from Mexico or not.

How many Mexicans do you know who can afford to pay $650 for a ladder? How do they get it to the wall?

Real ones, or the BS ones that leftists make up?
Search for yourself.

I'll take that to mean, "Damn it, she called my bluff! Retreat!"
Or I can give a ya link and you can just say, no good, "lib" link.

If you're not interested you're not interested.

Partisanshitheads rarely are.

Then go to fucking Cuba you asshat commie. Better yet, maybe we can get lucky and a radical Muslim who crossed the southern border can run your sorry ass over with a box truck. I would love to be there putting it on youtube...

You really do know how to drive home a coherent argument don't you Francis. Go be fwee showflake.
Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

After My Daughter's Death -- A Father's View of the Immigration Debate
Kate Steinle’s Last Words As She Died Were “Help Me, Dad”
Illegal Alien Kills Husband and Two Youngest Kids, Widow Speaks Out

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

You don't need to fear poor folk, you need to review history.

If you're so scared you need to wish me death, so be it. Wish.
Dude, I am wealthy, I have more than enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. I just dont want some asshole like you , to "FEEL" that what I have, belongs to you or those illegally crossing the border. As a matter of fact, I offer you the 50 cent solution anytime you want some FREE stuff. Just try to break into my house and I will willingly give up some of my possessions to you. 1 round at a time.

I noticed that you are a victim of liberalism, because you constantly harp on those that have amassed great wealth, while you must be a welfare queen, to stupid to use your God given gifts to make something of yourself. Back 30 years ago, when I was naïve, I felt sorry for you worthless fuckers, but today, after seeing you constantly vote for those that keep you poor, you deserve all the misery and poverty those liberals FORCE upon you.. Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. I laugh at your lack of intelligence...

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Yeah, yeah, they have amassed great wealth and want to keep it.. Just like me...

You can claim whatever you like, but you're all over the map. First you were scared, now you're wealthy and you need a wall around you because the poor brown people are coming for your wealth?

Make a decision.

Never said I was scared, dude, here in Florida we have the "Stand your own ground law", so I am concealed carry and not scared of any liberal who wants to steal my shit. I have noticed in my last 2 residences that the sanctuary states of Md and Va, the emergency rooms have become so congested that waiting times could be up to 8 hours and also the taxes of those states are ridiculously high, because of public schooling for the anchors and welfare they get. So yeah, they are stealing from those who live there, not me anymore, but again, if a liberal gets uppity with me and wants to start shit, I will gladly send them to Satan and let him, deal with the lib.

Also I noticed that you didnt try to refute that you are a welfare queen or queer, and hate everyone that has more money than you. Elections have consequences, you retard, vote for those who want your money, you will be giving your money up...

israel-egypt.jpg

The wall will likely pay itself back in the first year, regardless if we get any money from Mexico or not.

Yup, Mexico paying for it was always bullshit. Still is, your fictional ways too.

No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KL2ZO8/?tag=ff0d01-20
See how this fucking worthless piece of excrement has just marginalized the rape of Mexican women by those who bring them illegally here? Just because US does it, then it is okay that others do it. You fuckers make me sick...
Argue with this, dumbfuck:

iu

israel-egypt.jpg

Trump said the wall was built - is it paying for itself or is there a national emergency ????????

HUH ?

israel-egypt.jpg

Yup, Mexico paying for it was always bullshit. Still is. Your fistional ways too.

Oh they will pay or benefits be cut. They of course won't pay everything, and I don't think Trump ever said they should pay everything. It's just good to know, it will be the most monumental investment regardless.

yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

False Equivalence | Truly Fallacious

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
Quite a few, moron. Many of them have walls or fences.
None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.

yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?

YOUR TURN DIPSHIT-

Trump said the wall was built - is it paying for itself or is there a national emergency ????????

HUH ?

You really do know how to drive home a coherent argument don't you Francis. Go be fwee showflake.
Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

You don't need to fear poor folk, you need to review history.

If you're so scared you need to wish me death, so be it. Wish.
Dude, I am wealthy, I have more than enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. I just dont want some asshole like you , to "FEEL" that what I have, belongs to you or those illegally crossing the border. As a matter of fact, I offer you the 50 cent solution anytime you want some FREE stuff. Just try to break into my house and I will willingly give up some of my possessions to you. 1 round at a time.

I noticed that you are a victim of liberalism, because you constantly harp on those that have amassed great wealth, while you must be a welfare queen, to stupid to use your God given gifts to make something of yourself. Back 30 years ago, when I was naïve, I felt sorry for you worthless fuckers, but today, after seeing you constantly vote for those that keep you poor, you deserve all the misery and poverty those liberals FORCE upon you.. Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. I laugh at your lack of intelligence...

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Yeah, yeah, they have amassed great wealth and want to keep it.. Just like me...

You can claim whatever you like, but you're all over the map. First you were scared, now you're wealthy and you need a wall around you because the poor brown people are coming for your wealth?

Make a decision.

Never said I was scared, dude, here in Florida we have the "Stand your own ground law", so I am concealed carry and not scared of any liberal who wants to steal my shit. I have noticed in my last 2 residences that the sanctuary states of Md and Va, the emergency rooms have become so congested that waiting times could be up to 8 hours and also the taxes of those states are ridiculously high, because of public schooling for the anchors and welfare they get. So yeah, they are stealing from those who live there, not me anymore, but again, if a liberal gets uppity with me and wants to start shit, I will gladly send them to Satan and let him, deal with the lib.

Also I noticed that you didnt try to refute that you are a welfare queen or queer, and hate everyone that has more money than you. Elections have consequences, you retard, vote for those who want your money, you will be giving your money up...

Be afraid. To be american is not to be free, but to live in fear. Vote your fear, live your fear, your govt will tell you who to fear. Everyone is coming for your stuff. After all, who would you be without your stuff? "The other" is always after you in america.

Perhaps what you are afraid of is american society itself. Perhaps it is an understanding that you live amongst americans who feel as you do, and that they may think you “deserve to be killed by them...”

Permitted to carry myself, it ain't all that special bub. Lots are/do.

None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.
Israel has a border wall, moron, and it works.

None do. There are about 30 which have fences. No one has a full border wall.

f14bdf4c-c80a-44a6-b5c4-e4a48d10d8df.jpg

Does this not count? Do we have to even get into how effective it has been? It's to the point where they are making movies of literal aliens trying to take on the wall - yet the aliens can't get past it. That's after thousands of years...

Great country means great wall.

Forum List

Back