Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work
climbing-the-wall.jpg

climbing-the-wall-2.jpg

]
ht-wall3-dc-170303-4x3-992.jpg

]
truck-over-wall.jpg

Good one, g5.

Then there's this:

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.fit-760w.jpg

Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through
A photo shows that the steel columns were breached with a common industrial tool.
OOOPS!
Holy shit! Hey everyone, there are tools that can cut through steel! I had no idea that was possible.
Slats.

We're down to a maybe, in some places, and slats.

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

This some really funny shit.

I am convinced that at this point everyone knows that walls work. Even he wasn't prepared to lie about something so obvious and let the truth come out.

climbing-the-wall.jpg

climbing-the-wall-2.jpg

]

]
truck-over-wall.jpg

Good one, g5.

Then there's this:

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.fit-760w.jpg

A photo shows that the steel columns were breached with a common industrial tool.
OOOPS!
Holy shit! Hey everyone, there are tools that can cut through steel! I had no idea that was possible.
Slats.

Slats work too. Theyve kept prisoners in jail for centuries. Occasionally someone will file through them, but those exceptions are VERY rare.

Mexicans don't have pickup trucks, ya know.

And as we all know, you need a brand new $45,000 truck to carry a ladder around.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Whatever they use, the border guard will confiscate it. After that happens a few times, these attempts will stop.
:21:

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

I read "Midnight on the Line" about ten years ago.
The extent to which they will go to get in is endless.

51cSxcCoa-L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trump's vanity wall will not work. Waste of money.

When I was in elementary school we had duck and cover drills as if that would ever provide any protection whatsoever against a nuclear attack. We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.

Your police have been militarized and are trained/are undergoing training by the Israeli military in societal subjugation and population control. Prepare to be Palestinianized, that’s your future, the police are already murdering unarmed nonthreatening citizens in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes now, with impunity. Your expansive incarceration system dwarfs anything humanity has ever known, has locked down 25% of the world’s imprisoned, and it has a for profit component; we trade in bondage “again”. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance. The empire has 8 generational (your military’s term for it) war-without-end hot shooting wars up and running with more on the drawing board. No empire has ever occupied more territory with installations/bases all over the globe - not for defense, but to “manage” the planet’s resources and wealth extraction while funding it economically cannibalizes “the homeland”. We support ¾’s of the world’s military dictatorships. We just stood by an ally that liquefied a journalist and routinely holds public square beheadings. We’ve seen the internal war games at OCCUPY, Ferguson and DAPL.

And now our brave and free exceptional people beg to be walled in by concentrated wealth and power. This is not a free and open society or people. This is a people duped into cooperating with and participating in a colonial-based predatory economic system that eventually enslaves all because it must constantly expand and feed, extract, concentrate and redistribute wealth both societal, and from the natural world. It’s economic cannibalism with hominids as nothing more than economic units. You watched as it devoured others as you believed your privilege would spare you. And understand, my use of “you” here is “us”. All of “us”. We did all of this to ourselves, we all participated, and by and large we still are, fawning over the aristocracy begging them to save us from our anxiety.

Historically any society that enjoys this level of corruption, predation and wealth/income disparity eventually devolves into either a police state or open rebellion. Your power structure understands that and knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. They are preparing for the backlash they know is coming and you are no longer off the menu. Any for profit internment camps they build for your scary brown people can be used to hold you as well. We would all do well to revisit the history of groups of people(s) this power structure decided it no longer required for revenue generation or found to be in the way of “progress”.
We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.
Like the fucking moron that you are, those walls were there to keep people from going to a place of freedom and very little government intrusion. How many people in the US do you see heading south to get to those 3rd world shitholes?

Not up to the govt to decide in a free society. No. I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me. Perhaps you are too afraid to live in a free and open society.
I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me.
Then go to fucking Cuba you asshat commie. Better yet, maybe we can get lucky and a radical Muslim who crossed the southern border can run your sorry ass over with a box truck. I would love to be there putting it on youtube...

You really do know how to drive home a coherent argument don't you Francis. Go be fwee showflake.
Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

After My Daughter's Death -- A Father's View of the Immigration Debate
Kate Steinle’s Last Words As She Died Were “Help Me, Dad”
Illegal Alien Kills Husband and Two Youngest Kids, Widow Speaks Out

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

You don't need to fear poor folk, you need to review history.

If you're so scared you need to wish me death, so be it. Wish.

yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

False Equivalence | Truly Fallacious

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
Better yet, how many do we have military occupations/bases/installations/8 running wars in?

We need a wall around us?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha .....

Nope, our power structure needs a wall around us.

And as we all know, you need a brand new $45,000 truck to carry a ladder around.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Whatever they use, the border guard will confiscate it. After that happens a few times, these attempts will stop.

Says the guy with Nazi bullshit in his avatar. You have no idea what works. Walls have worked since they were invented.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Says the guy with Nazi bullshit in his avatar. You have no idea what works. Walls have worked since they were invented.
There are 195 countries. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?

Why isn't this post in Media where it belongs?

This is about a reporter, not a political figure.

Because its about President Trump, congress, and border security. :itsok:

No, it's not.
It's about a television reporter's story.
When I've tried to post similar threads they are moved to Media by the bi-assed mods.

So stay here in your safe place, BoozeLegend.
Twitter would eat you alive.

Let me translate your post, :206: this is embarrassing :206:

So they edited Acosta's report down to 18 seconds.
I watched the whole thing and counted the seconds of Acosta on camera.
It's a soundbite taken out of context.
And then Fox created a video about it and posted it on Twitter?
That's some serious Trump cock-sucking Fox News does, isn't it?
Must be tough for you to talk with it shoved down your throat, too.

If you want to see some real social media mocking, go to Trump's twitter feed and click on some of his posts.
He's crucified endlessly on each one.

That's because Twitter is a shit hole for liberals.

climbing-the-wall.jpg

climbing-the-wall-2.jpg

]

]
truck-over-wall.jpg

Good one, g5.

Then there's this:

OOOPS!
Slats.

Slats work too. Theyve kept prisoners in jail for centuries. Occasionally someone will file through them, but those exceptions are VERY rare.

Who knows how to subjugate and incarcerate better than america? It's a for profit endeavor with labor leasing. So are these internment camps we're expanding. No one locks up people like we do and face it, post-industrialization has left us with surplus people. We're gonna have to nip US uprisings in the bud.

This some really funny shit.

I am convinced that at this point everyone knows that walls work. Even he wasn't prepared to lie about something so obvious and let the truth come out.

What's truly funny is these people think they can convince America that walls don't work lol.

So they edited Acosta's report down to 18 seconds.
I watched the whole thing and counted the seconds of Acosta on camera.
It's a soundbite taken out of context.
And then Fox created a video about it and posted it on Twitter?
That's some serious Trump cock-sucking Fox News does, isn't it?
Must be tough for you to talk with it shoved down your throat, too.

If you want to see some real social media mocking, go to Trump's twitter feed and click on some of his posts.
He's crucified endlessly on each one.

That's because Twitter is a shit hole for liberals.
I know one guy who can't leave the shit alone.

Here is the Israeli "wall". It cost $2.6 million per mile to build, and is only 5 meters high. It is only 143 miles long.

israel-egypt.jpg

Forum List

Back