Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

Here is the Hungarian border "wall":

Hungarian-Serbian-border-barrier-2.jpg

Even such a small wall has worked great for them. Germany was overrun by 3rd world Muslims while there will be no hunger in Hungary.

Of course, the leftists were FURIOUS to them for not letting 3rd worlders run over their country.

Like the fucking moron that you are, those walls were there to keep people from going to a place of freedom and very little government intrusion. How many people in the US do you see heading south to get to those 3rd world shitholes?

Not up to the govt to decide in a free society. No. I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me. Perhaps you are too afraid to live in a free and open society.
I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me.
Then go to fucking Cuba you asshat commie. Better yet, maybe we can get lucky and a radical Muslim who crossed the southern border can run your sorry ass over with a box truck. I would love to be there putting it on youtube...

You really do know how to drive home a coherent argument don't you Francis. Go be fwee showflake.
Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

After My Daughter's Death -- A Father's View of the Immigration Debate
Kate Steinle’s Last Words As She Died Were “Help Me, Dad”
Illegal Alien Kills Husband and Two Youngest Kids, Widow Speaks Out

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

You don't need to fear poor folk, you need to review history.

If you're so scared you need to wish me death, so be it. Wish.
Dude, I am wealthy, I have more than enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. I just dont want some asshole like you , to "FEEL" that what I have, belongs to you or those illegally crossing the border. As a matter of fact, I offer you the 50 cent solution anytime you want some FREE stuff. Just try to break into my house and I will willingly give up some of my possessions to you. 1 round at a time.

I noticed that you are a victim of liberalism, because you constantly harp on those that have amassed great wealth, while you must be a welfare queen, to stupid to use your God given gifts to make something of yourself. Back 30 years ago, when I was naïve, I felt sorry for you worthless fuckers, but today, after seeing you constantly vote for those that keep you poor, you deserve all the misery and poverty those liberals FORCE upon you.. Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. I laugh at your lack of intelligence...

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Yeah, yeah, they have amassed great wealth and want to keep it.. Just like me...

I like the one with the slat wall with pieces sawed out

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
You'll still be scared.
yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

You're really deep and intellectual aren't you, I can tell. How connected that is to begging concentrated wealth and power to wall me in for my own benefit. Where the police can already murder me while unarmed and nonthreatening.

You should be anxious. But you are stunningly ignorant of where the threat to your fweedumb lies.

No one's walling you in, shitforbrains. Trust me when I tell you that we will NEVER, EVER prevent you from getting the hell out. I'm sure we could get some volunteers to help you pack, and start a GoFundMe for your relocation expenses.

Mexicans don't have pickup trucks, ya know.

And as we all know, you need a brand new $45,000 truck to carry a ladder around.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Whatever they use, the border guard will confiscate it. After that happens a few times, these attempts will stop.
:21:

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

I read "Midnight on the Line" about ten years ago.
The extent to which they will go to get in is endless.

51cSxcCoa-L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trump's vanity wall will not work. Waste of money.
Says the guy with Nazi bullshit in his avatar. You have no idea what works. Walls have worked since they were invented.
There are 195 countries. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
How many have the border crisis that we have?

Not up to the govt to decide in a free society. No. I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me. Perhaps you are too afraid to live in a free and open society.
I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me.
Then go to fucking Cuba you asshat commie. Better yet, maybe we can get lucky and a radical Muslim who crossed the southern border can run your sorry ass over with a box truck. I would love to be there putting it on youtube...

You really do know how to drive home a coherent argument don't you Francis. Go be fwee showflake.
Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

Dude, I am wealthy, I have more than enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. I just dont want some asshole like you , to "FEEL" that what I have, belongs to you or those illegally crossing the border. As a matter of fact, I offer you the 50 cent solution anytime you want some FREE stuff. Just try to break into my house and I will willingly give up some of my possessions to you. 1 round at a time.

I noticed that you are a victim of liberalism, because you constantly harp on those that have amassed great wealth, while you must be a welfare queen, to stupid to use your God given gifts to make something of yourself. Back 30 years ago, when I was naïve, I felt sorry for you worthless fuckers, but today, after seeing you constantly vote for those that keep you poor, you deserve all the misery and poverty those liberals FORCE upon you.. Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. I laugh at your lack of intelligence...

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Yeah, yeah, they have amassed great wealth and want to keep it.. Just like me...

You can claim whatever you like, but you're all over the map. First you were scared, now you're wealthy and you need a wall around you because the poor brown people are coming for your wealth?

Make a decision.

Good one, g5.

Then there's this:

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.fit-760w.jpg

Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through
A photo shows that the steel columns were breached with a common industrial tool.
OOOPS!
Holy shit! Hey everyone, there are tools that can cut through steel! I had no idea that was possible.
Slats.

We're down to a maybe, in some places, and slats.
Slats work too. Theyve kept prisoners in jail for centuries. Occasionally someone will file through them, but those exceptions are VERY rare.

Who knows how to subjugate and incarcerate better than america? It's a for profit endeavor with labor leasing. So are these internment camps we're expanding. No one locks up people like we do and face it, post-industrialization has left us with surplus people. We're gonna have to nip US uprisings in the bud.
Youre mad that US investigators catch a lot of criminals? Would you rather have less incarcerated people and a high unsolved crime rate?

I like the one with the slat wall with pieces sawed out

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KL2ZO8/?tag=ff0d01-20
How many Mexicans do you know who can afford to pay $650 for a ladder? How do they get it to the wall?
The Mexicans have the women who they rape carry the ladders...
Seen US rape stats lately Francis?

Real ones, or the BS ones that leftists make up?

Whatever they use, the border guard will confiscate it. After that happens a few times, these attempts will stop.

Says the guy with Nazi bullshit in his avatar. You have no idea what works. Walls have worked since they were invented.

You don't have a crisis. You have a hysterical spoiled nation of self-absorbed hissyfitters who need to be kept sniveling at each other so that the societal wealth extraction, concentration and redistribution can be conducted underneath the manufactured chaos, spectacle and illusion that is the american experience.

Here is the Israeli "wall". It cost $2.6 million per mile to build, and is only 5 meters high. It is only 143 miles long.

israel-egypt.jpg

That's about 5 billion for the US border.

We will take it, thanks! But maybe if we can up it to about 20 billion, just think about how tall and beautiful it could be? No illegal could possibly get past it. Still lunch money for the government...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KL2ZO8/?tag=ff0d01-20
How many Mexicans do you know who can afford to pay $650 for a ladder? How do they get it to the wall?
The Mexicans have the women who they rape carry the ladders...
Seen US rape stats lately Francis?

Real ones, or the BS ones that leftists make up?
Search for yourself.

You have been brainwashed into bleeving it is a crisis, when the simple fact is these people are coming here to work and to keep their families alive.

Our problem is not the lack of a wall. A problem is the lack of immigration reform. That's the real crisis. But for some fucking unbelievably stupid reason, a small core of Republicans refuse to fix the real problem. They have blocked immigration reform for DECADES.

We have full employment. They are not stealing jobs. They are taking jobs Americans won't do. Every prosperous society has an immigrant underclass which does the shit jobs.

Americans won't leave their little tract homes and climb into their little commuter cars and drive hundreds of miles to pick strawberries no matter how much you pay them. It's called MIGRANT labor for a reason.

If a farmer needs 100 strawberry pickers, and the US government only allows him 20 immigrants, he cannot be blamed and should not be punished for hiring illegal immigrants.

Our immigration system is royally fucked up. THAT is what needs to be fixed.

THAT is the real crisis.

Your bigoted propagandists have you fucking idiots bleeving illegal immigrants are some kind of terrorist threat when in fact they commit less crime than us natives. Your pointy head is a fucking pot full of confirmation bias.

Here is the Israeli "wall". It cost $2.6 million per mile to build, and is only 5 meters high. It is only 143 miles long.

israel-egypt.jpg

That's about 5 billion for the US border.

We will take it, thanks! But maybe if we can up it up to 20 billion, just think about how tall and beautiful it could be? No illegal could possibly get past it.

Sure. And the War on Drugs will deal with drugs as opposed to filling up prisons with folk we want scooped up and off of the streets in a post-industrial society.

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

That could be someone's mammy.

Forum List

Back