Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

Fact is.....the total US border, North and South combined, comes to just over 3900 miles give or take.

My figures have been a bit off. I accepted another persons figures as fact. The total Mexico.US border is 1,954 miles. With over 700 miles of Security Border Wall/Fencing done, subtracting about 500 miles that it's virtually impossible to put even listening posts in much less walls or fencing that means there is still just over 700 miles left to do. That means that from 2008 to 2016, or 8 years, half of the real border security has already been done just by what has been allocated by the 2006 border security law. That's almost 90 miles a year. That is until 2017 and it came to an abrupt stop not because the money wasn't allocated. I have no idea where the money went but there has been 1.3 billion allocated for each year just for the Border Security until the year 2019.

Yup, that's what happens when you get info from FakeBook, CNN and/or MSNBC.

If I take the figures already spent and don't add inflation to them, that's about 10 billion to finish the last 700 miles using the same wall and fencing. If I make it a bit taller (which won't really matter that much) then I might double that amount. So we are looking at 20 billion to finish the part that is doable.

Now, about that last 500 miles. It's some of the roughest and rugged terrrain on the face of the Earth. And yes, some do come up through there. There are no roads to transport the walls or fencing into those areas. And the Border Patrol doesn't patrol it because they can't really access it except by air and even then, there are enough overgrowths to hide an army. It's not all Mountainous but it's also made up of deep canyons of pristine undeveloped land that is worth more to the diamond backs than to any living person. That area is made up of Mountains and Plateaus with no roads for access. If they were to build a wall through there it would disturb a lot of migratory wildlife. As it is, they try and put saw horse type markers to denote the border that they bring in on horseback. But that was done years ago. That just very well might run the cost up from 20 billion to well over 55 billion to get anything substantial into that area but it's going to not be healthy for the wildlife.

did you know that murder is against the law? we shouldn't need cops right, cause it's against the law to murder someone? Why do we need to spend money on cops? please explain that and what the difference is between the wall and the cops.

In case you had not read any history, I have to point out that cops do nothing to prevent or reduce murders.
Likely we do not need to spend money on cops.
Cops are a relatively new concept, only existing in any amount after around 1900 or so, and really did not improve anything at all.
Likely cops only make society worse, by costing us a lot, and raising revenue with things like parking tickets, which help no one.
Likely cops have greatly increased murders, not only by shooting people, but things like the war on drugs, which greatly increased violence over the profits from drugs not being able to be put into banks.

Yeah, if you are a criminal cops really are a big problem. We should get rid of them obviously.

Fact is.....the total US border, North and South combined, comes to just over 3900 miles give or take.

My figures have been a bit off. I accepted another persons figures as fact. The total Mexico.US border is 1,954 miles. With over 700 miles of Security Border Wall/Fencing done, subtracting about 500 miles that it's virtually impossible to put even listening posts in much less walls or fencing that means there is still just over 700 miles left to do. That means that from 2008 to 2016, or 8 years, half of the real border security has already been done just by what has been allocated by the 2006 border security law. That's almost 90 miles a year. That is until 2017 and it came to an abrupt stop not because the money wasn't allocated. I have no idea where the money went but there has been 1.3 billion allocated for each year just for the Border Security until the year 2019.

If I take the figures already spent and don't add inflation to them, that's about 10 billion to finish the last 700 miles using the same wall and fencing. If I make it a bit taller (which won't really matter that much) then I might double that amount. So we are looking at 20 billion to finish the part that is doable.

Now, about that last 500 miles. It's some of the roughest and rugged terrrain on the face of the Earth. And yes, some do come up through there. There are no roads to transport the walls or fencing into those areas. And the Border Patrol doesn't patrol it because they can't really access it except by air and even then, there are enough overgrowths to hide an army. It's not all Mountainous but it's also made up of deep canyons of pristine undeveloped land that is worth more to the diamond backs than to any living person. That area is made up of Mountains and Plateaus with no roads for access. If they were to build a wall through there it would disturb a lot of migratory wildlife. As it is, they try and put saw horse type markers to denote the border that they bring in on horseback. But that was done years ago. That just very well might run the cost up from 20 billion to well over 55 billion to get anything substantial into that area but it's going to not be healthy for the wildlife.

did you know that murder is against the law? we shouldn't need cops right, cause it's against the law to murder someone? Why do we need to spend money on cops? please explain that and what the difference is between the wall and the cops.

In case you had not read any history, I have to point out that cops do nothing to prevent or reduce murders.
Cops are a relatively new concept, only existing in any amount after around 1900 or so, and really did not improve anything at all.
Likely cops only make society worse, by costing us a lot, and raising revenue with things like parking tickets, which help no one.
Likely cops have greatly increased murders, not only by shooting people, but things like the war on drugs, which greatly increased violence over the profits from drugs not being able to be put into banks.
Are you saying that there weren't sheriffs that hunted down killers back in the old west? Are you saying that tribes of indians didn't burn those who committed crimes? really? who dude. you are really on an island there. I recall a group called the Texas Rangers. how about the cops in England? Didn't kings and queens have guards? really, I'm intrigued by your lack of knowledge on law enforcement throughout the ages.

No one said a cop prevents a murder. One needs to bring a murderer in or let the crook have free will on the neighborhood. that is what you propose eh?

Who is the other person besides Trump?

Sorry, but I won't say the name that should not be uttered anymore. You can if you wish but not me. Suffice to say, we had the choice between Lucifer and the Devil and settle for the Devil hoping that he was better than we thought. We were wrong. He's worse.
Nope. He's far better. What's your objection, your taxes are too low?

Chances are, like many in his income bracket, he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. Or he's paid between 12 and 18% like Romney and Obama has. Romney paid 12% when he declared his tax returns and Obama paid 18%. I pay a higher percentage than that myself as do MOST Americans. We had a multi millionaire run for Governor. When you presented his tax returns for the year before it showed that his taxable income was 12,000 bucks and he paid NO taxes on his income. Yet he owns 5 different Homes, has numerous cars, vacations all over the world and more. I worked for one of these characters as a Purchasing Agent and controlled the corporate money. I watched his whole life become a Corporate Tax Right off. Including his kids College Education, his kids living expenses, even the cars they drove. The home the guy lived in was considered Employee Housing. He later on filed for bankruptcy and dissolved the company. His kids kept the cars, the house was transferred to his wife and he kept over 3 million in liquid assets from the company. If this sounds illegal, it's not. It's immoral as hell but perfectly legal the way he pulled it off. All the workers knew, over 200 of them, was when they came to work at 6am Monday Morning the locks had been changed and an out of business sign was on the door. I was under about a 5lb NDA so I knew it was coming. I didn't bother to even show up that morning. I was so glad that I didn't have to work for a crook any longer.
why do you supposed that is that way? do you even know? come on Einy, tell us.

What do you pay on capital gains and what do they all pay? do you even care?

Personal Income is different than Corporate Income. My old boss used to come by the office and pick up the company credit card and go shopping for the Business. While he is at it, the also picks up what he needs for himself and his home. Since he's listed as an employee making almost nothing and lives in employee housing it's perfectly legal. Not Moral or Ethical but legal. Warren Buffet once commented that he paid less taxes than his Secretary. The Ultra Rich really don't pay taxes or very little taxes. So don't tell me that Trump pays taxes. He doesn't. His Corporations do but he doesn't.
It's actually not legal. You're not supposed to use company revenue to pay for personal expenses. If the IRS knew, they would slap him hard.

Yeah, if you are a criminal cops really are a big problem. We should get rid of them obviously.
can't make this up can we?

False Equivalence | Truly Fallacious

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
Quite a few, moron. Many of them have walls or fences.
None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.
Israel has a border wall, moron, and it works.
Thanks for making one of my points, Israel is an apartheid police state state.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
you lose the battle when you have to qualify a reason. too fking funny.

Jim Acosta proved they work. he didn't see anyone around the wall. see how that works? BTW, the border agents are the ones asking for the wall. Go ahead tell them they don't know they don't work.

One of many reasons the left is going out of their way to discredit and vilify the Border Patrol.

the government does that for every elected official and security. not sure where you were going here.

What do you pay in capital gains taxes? Trump probably pays most all of his taxes right there after subtracting out all the losses. They do get a salary from their business. Trump terminated his as president. you should stop trying obsessively to say he doesn't pay any taxes when he follows the laws that are written. and you can't nor will you ever prove he doesn't. The IRS already said he does. And that isn't good enough for you. now that tells me you are merely obsessed with trump.

You are confusing Corporate from Private. The Corporates pay taxes close to what it should minus a few slight of hands but the CEOs and CFOs don't since their reported income will be next to nothing. But they will be living like Kings.

Tell us more on how his presidential wage is a corporate earning.

How is he getting the income out of those corporations to 'live like a king' without paying tax? Are you saying that Trump is committing tax fraud, the IRS would be very interested.

Anyway I am glad that you revealed yourself to be what you are, at least it's now clear that you aren't interested in honest discussion but just making up completely false bullshit.

You sure can try and twist things to your favor. Well, cupcake, you didn't do a very good job on this one. Trump doesn't pay any taxes because he has NO personal income. Corporate Income goes to the Corporation and he isn't the CEO of the Corporation at this time. Oh, you can bet there is a fund being set aside for him when he leaves office that is more than a little fair but it's not counted as income for him until he claims it. Until he does, it belongs to the Corporation as liquid assets.

You are in way over your head on this one, cupcake.
dude, a CEO taking a salary is a personal salary. It is not a corporate one. it is really you who doesn't have the clue. you should probably find another topic now, you've been pwned for quite some time in here.

Cupcake, when the CEO's whole life is a corporate writeoff and he takes 12K a year in salary he pays taxes on 12K. It's common practice. You just aren't rich enough to benefit from it.
How does he pay his mortgage?

None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Jim Acosta proved they work. he didn't see anyone around the wall. see how that works? BTW, the border agents are the ones asking for the wall. Go ahead tell them they don't know they don't work.

One of many reasons the left is going out of their way to discredit and vilify the Border Patrol.
no, the border patrol requested the wall. What that tells us is that the border patrol can't patrol open space, there has to be a point of entry to police and only that. without that, they can't do their jobs. It's like taking cars away from cops to go in less than minutes to a crime scene. it's like not having a silent alarm in a bank to push to call for police. it's all the same.

It is a tool.

Sorry, I guess the English is hard.

Yes, the Border Patrol wants the wall. So the left is trying to discredit and vilify the BP at every turn, in hopes that people will not listen to their expert opinions on border security.

no, the border patrol requested the wall. What that tells us is that the border patrol can't patrol open space, there has to be a point of entry to police and only that. without that, they can't do their jobs. It's like taking cars away from cops to go in less than minutes to a crime scene. it's like not having a silent alarm in a bank to push to call for police. it's all the same.

It is a tool.

Yes, the Border Patrol wants the wall. So the left is trying to discredit and vilify the BP at every turn, in hopes that people will not listen to their expert opinions on border security.
dude, my bad, I totally misread your previous post. Accept my apologies.

Well, we could make it up...but it certainly wouldn't be quite as entertaining.

It is a tool.

dude, my bad, I totally misread your previous post. Accept my apologies.

No big. I'm very grouchy today (I know, the mind boggles). Beginning of the year is always rough at work.

Well, we could make it up...but it certainly wouldn't be quite as entertaining.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

In this video you'll see how they torch through the steel wall.

So I think the joke is on you--:auiqs.jpg:

they use dynamite on bank vaults, do we stop making those then?

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

But last night on MSNBC on the Crissy Matthews show Crissy claimed "they had used a hacksaw".

But last night on MSNBC on the Crissy Matthews show Crissy claimed "they had used a hacksaw".

That's obvious horseshit because the slats are filled with concrete, and that will destroy a hacksaw blade.

Quite a few, moron. Many of them have walls or fences.

No they are not. They are villifying the approach of "The Wall, The Wall, the Wall". Border security is more than just a wall. It's a lot more than the wall. And the Border Security is pretty damned good right now. Yes, it could be better but I would like for more moneyt be spend on boots on the ground and electronics. For instance, the United States Air Force has a surplus of Global Hawks. They are slowly being replaced by Predators which are armed. The Global Hawks have precision optics, can easily fly 350 mph cruise at a range of over 14,000 miles and can be controlled from anywhere on the face of the earth. They are surplus so Homeland Security can just appropriate them. With very little expenditure they can have a 1st class drone fleet that they only have to monitor, and only really have to fly it on landing and takeoff. Once it's on the correct heading and altitude, it goes on autopilot and the boot operator or operators monitor the cameras. One operator can handle more than one drone. One Global Hawk can do the work of a whole flightline full of Cessna 172s and do it faster, cheaper day or night. The Coast Guard loves them. Customs is already using the Reaper Drone which is a prop driven version and they are patrolling the Gulf and Oceans with it. This type of systems work. there is no reason that the Border Patrol can't use either of these to do the job of the Eyes in the Sky. Funny, 4 reapers are stationed by the Homeland in Arizona now. But they need more Reapers and if they could get their hands on the Global Hawks life would be good.

The problem is, they need more funding. for these programs for equipment, personnel and training. Over something like a the middle of a Desert in the dead of the night, either the Global Hawk or the Reaper can see just fine and pick humans up from quite a distance. People stand out like sore thumbs in the middle of a cooling down desert. So do motor vehicles. If they can aquire them surplus then they are much cheaper than any wall or fence in the middle of nowhere that isn't monitored full time. Trust me on this one, The border patrol is going to have plenty of time to be sitting just across the border waiting on them to cross the border and the illegal (by that time) immigrant won't be in any condition to resist after 2 or 3 days in that desert. If it can find a dug in Taliban it can find a Immigrant in the middle of a desert.

I didn't know there was a wall out there that couldn't be breached in one form or fashion. Bank Vaults under steel and locks get breached. do we stop putting money in bank vaults?

a lock on a door can be picked, so we do away with locks on doors?

these leftists are truly fking off their rockers. I mean really.

No they are not. They are villifying the approach of "The Wall, The Wall, the Wall". Border security is more than just a wall. It's a lot more than the wall. And the Border Security is pretty damned good right now. Yes, it could be better but I would like for more moneyt be spend on boots on the ground and electronics. For instance, the United States Air Force has a surplus of Global Hawks. They are slowly being replaced by Predators which are armed. The Global Hawks have precision optics, can easily fly 350 mph cruise at a range of over 14,000 miles and can be controlled from anywhere on the face of the earth. They are surplus so Homeland Security can just appropriate them. With very little expenditure they can have a 1st class drone fleet that they only have to monitor, and only really have to fly it on landing and takeoff. Once it's on the correct heading and altitude, it goes on autopilot and the boot operator or operators monitor the cameras. One operator can handle more than one drone. One Global Hawk can do the work of a whole flightline full of Cessna 172s and do it faster, cheaper day or night. The Coast Guard loves them. Customs is already using the Reaper Drone which is a prop driven version and they are patrolling the Gulf and Oceans with it. This type of systems work. there is no reason that the Border Patrol can't use either of these to do the job of the Eyes in the Sky. Funny, 4 reapers are stationed by the Homeland in Arizona now. But they need more Reapers and if they could get their hands on the Global Hawks life would be good.

The problem is, they need more funding. for these programs for equipment, personnel and training. Over something like a the middle of a Desert in the dead of the night, either the Global Hawk or the Reaper can see just fine and pick humans up from quite a distance. People stand out like sore thumbs in the middle of a cooling down desert. So do motor vehicles. If they can aquire them surplus then they are much cheaper than any wall or fence in the middle of nowhere that isn't monitored full time. Trust me on this one, The border patrol is going to have plenty of time to be sitting just across the border waiting on them to cross the border and the illegal (by that time) immigrant won't be in any condition to resist after 2 or 3 days in that desert. If it can find a dug in Taliban it can find a Immigrant in the middle of a desert.
No one has ever claimed that the wall would replace all other border security measures. That's a snowflake diversion.

We need a wall. That's the bottom line. Drones can't stop a person. A wall can.

It is a tool.

I already posted a clip about the wall, fence and other things and even with a wall or multi layered fence, they still rely on sensors and Boots on the Ground which they don't have enough of to really do the job. A Border Patrol sitting in a 4wd on lookout is better than any wall ever will be.

are you speaking for the border agents? just curious. They asked for the wall.

Cars are only vehicles for cops, they shouldn't need them correct cause cops can do their jobs. you should not go in front of any mirrors.

Forum List

Back