Acosta has pass revoked

The legality of using force to defend your property is such a fact. The claim that the intern didn't request the return of the Whitehouse owned microphone is the ultimate Faux gaslighting idiocy.

Yes it is.

But in the ideal world of the liberal there is no way to communicate that its time to pass the mic. And there is no way to describe the act of abusing the intern who asked for the mic. It is literally as impossible as describing the differences between male and female for them.

"The purpose of Newspeak...to make all other modes of thought impossible. It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted...a heretical thought ...should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words...Newspeak was designed not to extend but to diminish the range of thought."
G Orwell

There is a reason Marxists prefer that we dont read Bradbury and Orwell and Milton and Carlyle and Chesterson and so on. They teach us how to think as free men rather than puritan legalists.

And I remind you in reading Faun to notice he makes no political claims. Here are his claims and they are the only claims that matter to him...

You haven’t proven... you haven’t proven anything ... a) you can’t prove s word you’re saying

No, you have to post the D.C. law that supports your claim.

Quote me saying...Quote me saying it ...

You can’t...

If you cant catch him he doesn't have to defend anything. It is sufficient to stop anyone else from functioning.
LOLOL

It cracks me up no end how you whiners keep crying over being challenged to prove your claims.

You remain an idiot. Schiff is incapable of humiliating you since he doesn’t represent me. Are you humiliated by any shit move made by representatives from other states?

(((schiff))) never humiliated me. Ill agree thats impossible. I always knew he was a liar. He humiliated you. And no he doesn't represent you. He probably despises you...most people despise lickspittles. You carried water for him. Not vice versa.
I tend to make honest choices so no im not humiliated by any representatives. I avoid it by not siding with corrupt officials hiding documents with lies. That way I dont have to worry about being exposed.
You will note that national security is intact (except for the southern border) and that no constitutional crisis occurred? Of course you have. You just dont have the integrity to admit it.
Come on lets see you weasel around...tell us how national security *may* be compromised. Thats the way a weasel avoids admitting he was wrong...by claiming its impossible to tell if he was wrong!
But deep down...you feel little over it.
”He humiliated you. And no he doesn't represent you.”

You’re nuts to think someone who doesn’t represent me, humiliates me.

For brevity, let’s go with, you’re nuts.

He didn't shove her arm down, stop spinning the INFO Wars video. I guess you haven't seen the 3 black woman that Trump insulted this week, but I am pretty sure you will spin it that you didn't see anything wrong with his words.
1. He WAS done. Trump said so.

2. He shoved her arm down, YOU stop spinning.
If that were true, the White House would not have needed to rely on an edited video as evidence.

Nope, that’s not a request. Her job is to take the mic when it’s handed to her and then pass it to someone else. The first time Acosta was asked to give up the mic was when trump asked him to put the mic down. At that time, he handed her the mic.
We saw what happened. Your BS is a joke.
It’s all on video. Your denials are ridiculous. Trump said, “put down the mic,” and then Acosta handed her the mic.

You haven’t proven a theft occurred, you haven’t proven DC has the same law as Wisconsin, you haven’t proven anything except for the fact that you’re a fake cling moron. That you expect anyone to take you at your word when a) you can’t prove s word you’re saying; and b) you’re a fucking moron, is quite humorous though, I’ll grant you that.
He's right. You're wrong (and stupid) Please shut up.
Nah, the idiots are the ones saying Acosta’s actions were tantamount to theft.

Sorry, turd, it's purely your fetish that I have to wade my way through that labyrinthine mess. Anyone without an extra hole in his head knows you can use force to protect your property. I never heard of a state where that wasn't allowed, and neither have you.
You haven’t proven a theft occurred, you haven’t proven DC has the same law as Wisconsin, you haven’t proven anything except for the fact that you’re a fake cling moron. That you expect anyone to take you at your word when a) you can’t prove s word you’re saying; and b) you’re a fucking moron, is quite humorous though, I’ll grant you that.
I also haven't proven that the sky is blue or that water is wet. That's the nature of what you are demanding me to prove. If you want to insist that DC law doesn't allow people to defend their property, then prove it.
Fucking moron, now you’re stupidly arguing a fallacy that if you state a given fact, like the sky is blue, then any other nonsense you say should equally be accepted as fact. :cuckoo:
The legality of using force to defend your property is such a fact. The claim that the intern didn't request the return of the Whitehouse owned microphone is the ultimate Faux gaslighting idiocy.
And yet, she was not in any position to make any request. She is not there to set the agenda for who speaks or for when they speak.
Trump cued her to take the mic when he said "next question." He told Acosta the asshole that his turn was over. The intern was simply following her instructions. You can't get any lower than trying to blame the intern.

Nope, that’s not a request. Her job is to take the mic when it’s handed to her and then pass it to someone else. The first time Acosta was asked to give up the mic was when trump asked him to put the mic down. At that time, he handed her the mic.
It’s all on video. Your denials are ridiculous. Trump said, “put down the mic,” and then Acosta handed her the mic.
He cued the intern to take the mic when he said "next question." When he said "put down the mic," the asshole Acosta had already broken the law. "Put down the mic" is the equivalent of telling a burgler to "put down the TV." It's what you say right before you blow him away if he doesn't comply.

He didn't shove her arm down, stop spinning the INFO Wars video. I guess you haven't seen the 3 black woman that Trump insulted this week, but I am pretty sure you will spin it that you didn't see anything wrong with his words.
1. He WAS done. Trump said so.

He didn't say he was done.

2. He shoved her arm down, YOU stop spinning.

Bullshit, he just blocked her hand from grabbing the mic. Quit with the INFO Wars bullshit.

fuck him

yCulOvO.jpg

That sounds personal.

Bullshit, he just blocked her hand from grabbing the mic. Quit with the INFO Wars bullshit.
He doesn't have the authority to define when he's done. Trump has that authority, and Trump said he was done.

HA HA. You have a problem. You want us to believe something that is CLEARLY contradicted by a LIVE TV broadcast + dozens of videos that show his hand & wrist on her arm, and knocking it down about 10 inches, and knocking her off balance

Trouble with liberals is, they think they can say ANYTHING, no matter how obviously wrong it is, and get away with it.

Here's a few liberals talking. >> "Washington and Jefferson were slave owners. So actually they were never a POTUS.....yeah...yeah.....yeah, that's right....I'll go along with that......they couldn't have been president.....that's right"

"So we should got rid of the Washington monument and the Jefferson Memorial, and we should rename Washington DC,right ? Oh absolutely! Let's call it Obama City....yeah.....yeah...That's a good idea...….yeah.....right on"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I also haven't proven that the sky is blue or that water is wet. That's the nature of what you are demanding me to prove. If you want to insist that DC law doesn't allow people to defend their property, then prove it.
Fucking moron, now you’re stupidly arguing a fallacy that if you state a given fact, like the sky is blue, then any other nonsense you say should equally be accepted as fact. :cuckoo:
And yet, she was not in any position to make any request. She is not there to set the agenda for who speaks or for when they speak.
Trump cued her to take the mic when he said "next question." He told Acosta the asshole that his turn was over. The intern was simply following her instructions. You can't get any lower than trying to blame the intern.
”Trump cued her to take the mic when he said "next question."

And they both kept talking to each other ... until Trump said, “put down the mic.”

Even more salient, Trump says, “next question,” and points following virtually every question; that woman did take the mic from anyone else until it was handed to her.

He doesn't have the authority to define when he's done. Trump has that authority, and Trump said he was done.

HA HA. You have a problem. You want us to believe something that is CLEARLY contradicted by a LIVE TV broadcast + dozens of videos that show his hand & wrist on her arm, and knocking it down about 10 inches, and knocking her off balance

Trouble with liberals is, they think they can say ANYTHING, no matter how obviously wrong it is, and get away with it.

Here's a few liberals talking. >> "Washington and Jefferson were slave owners. So actually they were never a POTUS.....yeah...yeah.....yeah, that's right....I'll go along with that......they couldn't have been president.....that's right"

"So we should got rid of the Washington monument and the Jefferson Memorial, and we should rename Washington DC,right ? Oh absolutely! Let's call it Obama City....yeah.....yeah...That's a good idea...….yeah.....right on"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep repeating the rightwing propaganda, you might believe it one day.

He cued the intern to take the mic when he said "next question." When he said "put down the mic," the asshole Acosta had already broken the law. "Put down the mic" is the equivalent of telling a burgler to "put down the TV." It's what you say right before you blow him away if he doesn't comply.
There was no law broken, ya fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No one was arrested. No one was charged. And hysterically, you were unable to cite a law that was broken.

And when trump said put the mic down, he put the mic down.

Yes it is.

But in the ideal world of the liberal there is no way to communicate that its time to pass the mic. And there is no way to describe the act of abusing the intern who asked for the mic. It is literally as impossible as describing the differences between male and female for them.

"The purpose of Newspeak...to make all other modes of thought impossible. It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted...a heretical thought ...should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words...Newspeak was designed not to extend but to diminish the range of thought."
G Orwell

There is a reason Marxists prefer that we dont read Bradbury and Orwell and Milton and Carlyle and Chesterson and so on. They teach us how to think as free men rather than puritan legalists.

And I remind you in reading Faun to notice he makes no political claims. Here are his claims and they are the only claims that matter to him...

You haven’t proven... you haven’t proven anything ... a) you can’t prove s word you’re saying

No, you have to post the D.C. law that supports your claim.

Quote me saying...Quote me saying it ...

You can’t...

If you cant catch him he doesn't have to defend anything. It is sufficient to stop anyone else from functioning.
LOLOL

It cracks me up no end how you whiners keep crying over being challenged to prove your claims.

It doesnt crack me up. It just satisfies me to see you make no claims. The cowards way. So ill leave this alone now bripat9643 I think my point is made.

It is predictably hilarious TDS victims defend fake news CNN stooge Acosta for assaulting that White House intern. She really should file charges against Acosta with a police report. Folks recall fake news, WaPo Michelle Fields? :p

It is predictably hilarious TDS victims defend fake news CNN stooge Acosta for assaulting that White House intern. She really should file charges against Acosta with a police report. Folks recall fake news, WaPo Michelle Fields? :p

Yes indeed. That was like one of the first times the media corporations crowed "we got him now!" And they are still crowing "we got him now" lol

Of course, the mic was requested multiple times before Trump said "put the mic down." "That's enough" is a request for Acosta to hand the mic over to the intern. Trump said it multiple times before he said "put the mic down." The later was said only because Acosta is a clueless asshole who refuses to do what he is instructed to do.

Ignoring facts central to the issue is your specialty, Faux.

Of course, the mic was requested multiple times before Trump said "put the mic down." "That's enough" is a request for Acosta to hand the mic over to the intern. Trump said it multiple times before he said "put the mic down." The later was said only because Acosta is a clueless asshole who refuses to do what he is instructed to do.

Ignoring facts central to the issue is your specialty, Faux.

The lie is that Acosta assaulted the intern, funny how they are changing their tune on that now. Just keep on dancing Trumper. :5_1_12024::dance:

Forum List

Back