ACLU Lawyers Identify Covert CIA Agents to Al Qaeda Terrorists

If the liberal, whiny bastards that seem to gloat when the ACLU and like parties undermine the clandestine efforts required to provide our safety from terrorists that have no respect for humanity ever have their own liberties or family members taken by the lowlife scum they seem to want to protect, they will curse themselves for having been so helpful to them.

Bullshit Vernon.

Blame the warmongers, jingoists and neocrazies who enjoy meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

.:eek:
Blessed are the meek, for they shall become slaves. One has to fight for freedom and the right to survive. The good old USA will defeat itself from within, the undermining being accomplished by liberal nitwits and their sly, lying leaders, espousing civil rights to sworn enemies.

Just how fucking dumb can one piece of shit be?

My question precisely.

But may be you are not a fucking dumb piece of shit , it could be that you are 7 years old, or it could be that you have been living in a foxhole , so what is it?

.:rolleyes:

anti american aclu way to go.

anti american? I consider anyone who attacks the aclu as unclear on the concept of what it means to be American. civil liberties are our greatest treasure you nitwit.:evil:

Without national security, there is NO CIVIL LIBERTIES. The ACLU is VERY selective in the "groups' rights" they protect. Ask them when the last defended the freedom to practice religion in this country. Ask them the last time they protected a soldier's basic rights.
The ACLU does not protect the rights if individuals or groups, but they do fight to protect rights. The ACLU is selective in what cases it takes as is any groups that have case loads and limited resources.

Also, the ACLU has fought to protect the rights of people and groups as diverse as those who support the aclu, those who are ambivalent about the aclu and especially those who would and have done harm to the aclu.

link to examples you should envy...

The people that are crying about terrorists rights being violated will not discuss what the other side is doing.
You seem willing.
not all the prisoners have been proven to be terrorists have they?

Please explain how threatening some one with a power drill is sooo bad when bodies have been found in Iraq with numerous holes drilled into the skulls? The ones threatened still have their skulls and lives.
there is more to the facts than you list and one thing has nothing to do with the other.

I for one do not set the bar for acceptable behavior at where terrorists and other shoitheads drawn the line.

Please explain how threatening to shoot someone is worse than 4 men holding a bound man, while a fifth saws off his head?
Please explain how allowing someone to pray (providing them prayer rugs and quran) is worse than slaughtering people of other religions that live near terrorists?

Why is it that in this world, where dictators & tyrants are violating "civil rights" and trying to take over the world (including this country), that the left ONLY has a problem with the people that are trying to prevent the terror, prevent the elimination of citizens' rights, and protect this country that has improved the rights of people all over the world?
War is psychological, it is what people fear might happen that wins, not what they know "will" happen. If your enemy knows what you will do, you can be defeated. If your enemy does not know how far you are willing to go, you will defeat them.

At what point will the left stand for this country? If another city is attacked? If a city near them is attacked? If a "dirty" bomb is set off? If nerve or blood agents are used on their family? Do THEIR children have to be killed? When will the left protect this country (and its borders)?

I think you are acting like we should act like the terrorists and shitheads in orer to defeat them. I couldn't disagree more if a drill were held to my head.

I remember terrorism during the sixties/seventies/eighties and we fought the good fight and beat them.

nuff said

The ACLU's campaign on behalf of Islamic terrorists now includes helping them to identify CIA operatives, .

So much bullshit , so little time.

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Cindy Sheehan
so terrorism just started in 2001 then? :cuckoo:

If the liberal, whiny bastards that seem to gloat when the ACLU and like parties undermine the clandestine efforts required to provide our safety from terrorists that have no respect for humanity ever have their own liberties or family members taken by the lowlife scum they seem to want to protect, they will curse themselves for having been so helpful to them.

Bullshit Vernon.

Blame the warmongers, jingoists and neocrazies who enjoy meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

.:eek:

how many wars worldwide involve radical islamists?

nuff said[/I]

What terrorism in the sixties?? The spoiled rich kids and the poor kids that found them easy to manipulate?

The terrorism from muslim extremists after that, discovered the response was "weak", it encouraged them to do more acts of violence.

As far as disagreeing if a drill were at your head....that is easy to say in your safe environment. When the muslim extremists have you bound, lets see what you are saying...maybe you will sing to them and tell them how we just all want to get along. This is important: the only way to have peace with these people is: 1. to submit (do everything they say, give up ALL your freedoms) 2. Show them we can hurt them worse than they can hurt us.
Please tell us all your choice.

If you are convinced there is a third way, go to the state department and ask them to try it, we are all excited about and easy end to this.

The ACLU's campaign on behalf of Islamic terrorists now includes helping them to identify CIA operatives, .

So much bullshit , so little time.

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Cindy Sheehan
so terrorism just started in 2001 then? :cuckoo:

The signs says Keep Right Not Keep Wrong.

The ACLU's campaign on behalf of Islamic terrorists now includes helping them to identify CIA operatives, who can be targeted for assassination after the liberals who run things set the terrorists free. Lawyers have provided pictures of covert officers to detainees charged with organizing the all-but-forgotten 9/11 attacks.

The lawyers were apparently attempting to identify CIA officers and contractors involved in the agency's interrogation of al-Qaeda suspects in facilities outside the United States, where the agency employed harsh techniques. …
The photos were taken by researchers hired by the John Adams Project, a joint effort of the American Civil Liberties Union and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers…
Some of the agents' photos were "surreptitiously taken outside their homes," pointedly jeopardizing agents' families.

The put-upon terrorists will soon be getting their revenge for having to tolerate unscented soap and underinflated balls in the Club Gitmo rec room. If the West's moonbat rulers would release Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, who murdered 270 above Lockerbie, it won't be long before still more Gitmo vacationers return to the battlefield — which will increasingly become our own cities, now that the War on Terror has been abandoned.

Cool... So assasinating those identifed as members of the ACLU is thus morally justified... using the reasoning of the ACLU...

LOL...

Leftists...

Brace yourself kids... it's gonna get WAY ugly...

Last edited:
Being that I can't find any proof of this post, while I would not put it past either th ACLU or the Democrats, I am inclined not to believe this.

Forum List

Back