ACK! Who sets the timer around here??

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Sometimes I can post another post almost immediately, and then other times I have to wait like 5 hours.
I know why it has to be slower at times, but sometimes it drives me craz(ier).

I was going to say something else, but had to wait so long I forgot what it was. :lol: :lol:

That went faster.....but this one didn't.

I know. And weird. The 2nd post shows 38 minutes ago, but the 3rd post shows as 37.

Now it goes fast. Always does late at night.

If you heard ACK! It was this guy:

bill-the-cat.jpg

Sometimes I run into problems with trying to post something while others are trying to post something at the same time,; or I get that when trying to edit mine mostly, and get that popup that alerts me that 'new posts have made since your last post do you want to view them?' thingie, then it stops and takes forever, so I just reload and try again. Maybe that's it, as well as server stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I think it might be because they do updates on the site in the early morning hours. That might be why it's so slow for you during those times. :)

I meant that last at night it goes really fast. (posts)

I think it might be because they do updates on the site in the early morning hours. That might be why it's so slow for you during those times. :)

I don't know what the problem could be then. Sometimes the site is a little laggy for me too. Most of the time, no problems though.

Good grief at my typonese. I meant late at night, not last.

I don't know what the problem could be then. Sometimes the site is a little laggy for me too. Most of the time, no problems though.

Good grief at my typonese. I meant late at night, not last.

That's okay. I knew what it meant! :D

Forum List

Back