Accusations of pedophilia and rape on this board should not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelosi now backtracking because the nations men have awakened !

Tucker Carlson is a frustrated homosexual with pedophile tendacies

Why is this kind of bullshit allowed?

There are people in life who have actually been traumatized or been victims of such heinous acts and to force them to revisit their terrible experience just to win a fucking debate should not be allowed.
It’s allowed because there are no rules against it. Nor does anyone care that your feewings are hurt. Don’t you think it’s time you toughen up?
It isn't my feelings ya moron. I do find it incredibly offensive yes but that isn't the point.
This board is open to the public not just us. There are people who struggle in life due to horrible shit like I outlined in the OP. What is there to possibly gain by invoking such terrible nonsense for the sake of political points?
How would you feel if you or your child had been repeatedly raped and some fool on here used that crime as a fucking punch line?

Have some sense of human dignity ffs.

And for the record I am not sure that it isn't against the rules.
:boohoo:
You keep on proving my point. LMAO Just can't help it, can you?

Faun is hopeless. He has the emotional Ouotient of a beet. An an IQ of a cow.
Better watch out or Grampa Murked U might report you to the mods for that.

:lmao:
In all the years I have been here I have only used the report feature a few times. Sadly a few when drunk lol. But there are things that are just wrong that should not be tolerated.
Again, it’s not a violation of the rules.
I'm not so sure.

I have no problem with you so I dunno why you're going on about my opinion that it is out of line?

Would you not agree that it is a bridge too far?
I would agree it’s not against the rules. I would agree that you’re a delicate little snowflake. I would agree you’re a hypocrite for not crying to the mods after anyone else is called a pedophile. I would agree that makes it appear like you’re man-crushin’ on Tucker. See? There’s plenty we can agree on.

As Tucker Carlson has defended statutory rape, the pedo comments have validity.

Instead of supporting the guy -- Tucker Carlson -- who defended Warren Jeffs for marrying 12-year-olds, think about maybe supporting the people who point out that's wrong.
I haven't defended anyone. I have pointed out that personal boundaries SHOULD exist

I haven't defended anyone. I have pointed out that personal boundaries SHOULD exist

A quick search on "pedo" reveals many people accusing various people of being pedos. Lately, it's been a conservative thing to say Biden is a pedo, and they've created multiple threads on that topic.

As your outrage appears to be quite selective, it's not taken seriously.

Better watch out or Grampa Murked U might report you to the mods for that.

:lmao:
In all the years I have been here I have only used the report feature a few times. Sadly a few when drunk lol. But there are things that are just wrong that should not be tolerated.
Again, it’s not a violation of the rules.
I'm not so sure.

I have no problem with you so I dunno why you're going on about my opinion that it is out of line?

Would you not agree that it is a bridge too far?
I would agree it’s not against the rules. I would agree that you’re a delicate little snowflake. I would agree you’re a hypocrite for not crying to the mods after anyone else is called a pedophile. I would agree that makes it appear like you’re man-crushin’ on Tucker. See? There’s plenty we can agree on.
The gift that keeps on giving. Once a moron, it just gets to be a bigger moron as it ages. Thank you for proving my point.

A quick search on "pedo" reveals many people accusing various people of being pedos. Lately, it's been a conservative thing to say Biden is a pedo, and they've created multiple threads on that topic.

As your outrage appears to be quite selective, it's not taken seriously.
My outrage is not selective. I have been the one leading the charge to get this kind of shit removed from the board.
I don't see every post obviously. For you to defend this shit is over the top.

I even called that ass in Alabama(?) A perv and refused to support him. I didn't go so far as to call him a pedophile because that is out of line without proof

:lol: hey LoneLaugher - check out mr. tired of PC Mac....cant make this shit up!!

Screenshot_20190312-193145_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-193145_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-193145_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 54
But it's OK to slander handicapped people?
who are you to assume theyre handicapped???
Read his posts....I just hope he's mentally handicapped and not as nasty as he appears to be. Honestly, no he probably isn't handicapped, but how dreadful would that be to make fun of others when they had horrid experiences? Grateful I don't have an outlook as his.

On topic.

This OP is fucking lame.

Who cares if someone calls Tucker Carlson a pedo here? That won't traumatize anyone.

I think Gramps is protecting his TV pal.

There are people in life who have actually been traumatized or been victims of such heinous acts and to force them to revisit their terrible experience just to win a fucking debate should not be allowed.

I'll note the typical hypocrisy of a Prog using "homosexual" as an insult.

But it's OK to slander handicapped people?
who are you to assume theyre handicapped???
Read his posts....I just hope he's mentally handicapped and not as nasty as he appears to be. Honestly, no he probably isn't handicapped, but how dreadful would that be to make fun of others when they had horrid experiences? Grateful I don't have an outlook as his.

I've read faun's posts. That is why he has been on my ignore list for quite awhile. He is disgusting.

Mocking fags is comparable to children being raped? Really?

If you remember I crucified that conservative fag that said being molested as a child was a good experience. Millie?

If you remember I crucified that conservative fag that said being molested as a child was a good experience. Millie?

I didn't say any such thing.

On topic.

This OP is fucking lame.

Who cares if someone calls Tucker Carlson a pedo here? That won't traumatize anyone.

I think Gramps is protecting his TV pal.
I think that the topic is pertinent but it should be treated as such. Pedophilia,rape,etc. are emotional movers and should be treated as such. We need to understand that and treat some discussions with discretion.

I didn't say any such thing.
Had to reread. My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back