According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Here honey here it from one of your own on his own BLACK WEBSITE!!

Dorian Johnson recants statement in shooting?
Culture, Featured 229 comments
Dorian-Johnson-recanted-300x193.jpg

I am still in NYC, and prepping for media. This came across my twitter feed, so please VERIFY for yourself.
According to this tweet, Dorian Johnson may have recanted his narrative of Michael Brown, now saying Brown did indeed attack Officer Darren Wilson.
Dorian Johnson say Michael Brown attacked Wilson The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net

Where do you see a recanted confession? Your link doesn't say anything. Did you post the wrong link? Probably some white guy hacked his Twitter account.
Funny everyone else can see it!!

So, please tell me Asc, how she could hear the cops tire squeal when she arrived as they were already 'tussling'?

Another witness to Brown shooting comes forward; video shows graphic scene |
KMOV.com St. Louis
Pretty simple. You can hear tires squeal before you see anything. Imagine a car screeching to a halt. You look and you see them wrestling with each other. How is that contradictory to you?

I don't think it is that simple. She said she heard the cops tires squeal as she came around the corner, and saw the tussling with the cop. She also said she WAS NOT there for the start of the altercation in the first interview. Two different stories IMO.

The start of the altercation was the cop supposedly back up FAST, trying to open his door and then he just somehow magically reached one arm out of his car and put a 6'4" Brown in a chokehold from his door window. I believe again with her being in the midst of driving, pulling over and making phone calls she was distracted and may not have seen all of what occurred.

I think it is that simple. She said she did not see what lead up to it. She heard the tires squeal before she saw anything. How are you discounting Tiffany when you just said Dorian was all over the place? Are you saying its ok to believe him only when it fits what you think may have happened?

I already told you I think she is being truthful as much as she can be. She was driving, then pulling her car over and then she was making at least one phone call during the event- a ton of stuff to distract her from what is going on. If she had just been standing on the sidewalk watching I might think she had a better grasp on the situation. But she had to concentrate on other things and not on what was happening given what I just mentioned above.

ETA : she also said she was looking for her phone too.

So if she didnt see the original stop how does that discredit what she saw afterwards????

Because I already linked to the two interviews. One said she got there after it started, the other she say she heard the cops car tires squealing as she rounded the corner and looked to see what was happening. This means she rolled up as soon as the altercation began, not after it stated IMO.

Has anyone who has already convicted the cop said anything about the reports that Brown attacked him, breaking his eye socket?

If you have concluded that those reports are lies, what precisely led you to that conclusion?

If they're true, would that mean that he wasn't just "jaywalking?

Common sense would lead me to conclude the reports he attacked was a lie unless you call punching the cop after he tried to grab him through the window attacking. Also if he was attacking then why was he trying to get away as the witnesses stated?

Acs, if you hear a car coming and it is backing up to you very fast and almost hits you as Johnson claims. what is the first thing you do? You jump back. How it is this cop was able to reach out of his car window and grab Brown by the neck and start to choke him as Johnson claims? Even if the cop was on top of them as only an inch away as Johnson claims, how would the cop leverage himself to grab a 6'4" man around the neck to choke him with ONE Arm?

The other amazing feat was Johnson claiming Brown was able to turn himself around while being choked and then ask Johnson to hold the cigarillos. "Here hold these for me" is exactly what Johnson claims Brown said while he was being attacked by the officer. Come on.

You really are putting together pieces and bits of things and not coming up with the factual statements. First of all the vehicle was an SUV not a patrol car so it was tall enough for him to get leverage. If he reversed too fast you dont necessarily jump back. Who told you thats what you do? Dorian says Wilson reached up to grab Brown. He never said Wilson was choking him.

Its not amazing for Brown to turn around while Wilson was trying to grab him in a better hold. Why do you say that it is an amazing feat? Even in the best of holds you can turn around and give your opponent your back. You must have never gotten into a fight in your life. Add to that Brown was much bigger and it would more of a nuisance to him than actually having a problem. It also gives an explanation for Piagents claim that the officer was pissed off that he couldnt grab Brown and control him. Come on now.You cant say Dorian is not credible but then use his testimony to fit your narrative.

Yes, he did say he was choking him. He has said that over and over.

Johnson, 22, was walking with Brown in the street on Saturday when the two encountered police. Police have claimed that Brown assaulted one of the officers and reached for his gun. Johnson's story differs greatly from the police's version of events -- he says that the police told them to "get the fuck onto the sidewalk," grabbed Brown and began choking him when they didn't immediately obey, and shot Brown when the 18-year-old tried to flee.

Lawyer Police Haven t Talked To Michael Brown Shooting Witness

It is a feat to turn around while being choked and say "here hold these cigarillos" That is what I called a feat. I know he was in an SUV, I did not say patrol car. Again, to reach one arm ( one arm only as claimed by Johnson over and over) out the window of his ( cops) car window and start chokeing a 6'4" man is a far reaching claim.

I just listened to the video again. He never said the cop was choking him. He said he grabbed him around the throat. What may be confusing you is the use of the word "throat" which is used interchangeably with "neck". There is no way Wilson could have grabbed Brown and choked him. Brown could have easily knocked his hand loose. Common sense is required in this. He obviously had his arm around the back of Browns neck not in a one handed choke hold.

Here honey here it from one of your own on his own BLACK WEBSITE!!

Dorian Johnson recants statement in shooting?
Culture, Featured 229 comments
Dorian-Johnson-recanted-300x193.jpg

I am still in NYC, and prepping for media. This came across my twitter feed, so please VERIFY for yourself.
According to this tweet, Dorian Johnson may have recanted his narrative of Michael Brown, now saying Brown did indeed attack Officer Darren Wilson.
Dorian Johnson say Michael Brown attacked Wilson The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net

Where do you see a recanted confession? Your link doesn't say anything. Did you post the wrong link? Probably some white guy hacked his Twitter account.
Funny everyone else can see it!!

Everyone else sees what I see. A black guy asking for verification that Dorian recanted his confession. Why dont you paste his confession and link to it?

August 21, 2014 · 1:29 am
↓ Jump to Comments
Ferguson Unrest Updates: News Reports on Dorian Johnson and New Shooting Timeline
The other Ferguson thread is about to hit 200 posts and with all of the nesting problems we are having lately, I thought it was a good time to start a new one. There is also some new information that has come out. First, I posted a story in comments that you may have missed. Fox News claims a source who has the specific details of the officer stop that resulted in the shooting of Michael Brown. Also, ABC news has information on Dorian Johnson who has previously had charges filed against him in a neighboring city for theft and filing a false police report. Finally, I include a rumor that I cannot substantiate about Johnson admitting to his attorney he lied in his TV interviews about the details of what happened. While it is an unsubstantiated rumor, it is coming from several sources and makes sense considering the details of the autopsy prove he was lying about Brown being shot in the back.

Ferguson Unrest Updates News Reports on Dorian Johnson and New Shooting Timeline Tamara Tattles

So, please tell me Asc, how she could hear the cops tire squeal when she arrived as they were already 'tussling'?

Another witness to Brown shooting comes forward; video shows graphic scene |
KMOV.com St. Louis
Pretty simple. You can hear tires squeal before you see anything. Imagine a car screeching to a halt. You look and you see them wrestling with each other. How is that contradictory to you?

I don't think it is that simple. She said she heard the cops tires squeal as she came around the corner, and saw the tussling with the cop. She also said she WAS NOT there for the start of the altercation in the first interview. Two different stories IMO.

The start of the altercation was the cop supposedly back up FAST, trying to open his door and then he just somehow magically reached one arm out of his car and put a 6'4" Brown in a chokehold from his door window. I believe again with her being in the midst of driving, pulling over and making phone calls she was distracted and may not have seen all of what occurred.

I think it is that simple. She said she did not see what lead up to it. She heard the tires squeal before she saw anything. How are you discounting Tiffany when you just said Dorian was all over the place? Are you saying its ok to believe him only when it fits what you think may have happened?

I already told you I think she is being truthful as much as she can be. She was driving, then pulling her car over and then she was making at least one phone call during the event- a ton of stuff to distract her from what is going on. If she had just been standing on the sidewalk watching I might think she had a better grasp on the situation. But she had to concentrate on other things and not on what was happening given what I just mentioned above.

ETA : she also said she was looking for her phone too.

So if she didnt see the original stop how does that discredit what she saw afterwards????

Because I already linked to the two interviews. One said she got there after it started, the other she say she heard the cops car tires squealing as she rounded the corner and looked to see what was happening. This means she rolled up as soon as the altercation began, not after it stated IMO.

Ok I see what you are saying. I explained earlier she is talking about the killing not the entire incident. She says in both videos she did not see what led up to it. Do you mind telling me if you are non-Black? I'm starting to think this is a dialect problem.

:lol:
↓ Jump to Comments
Ferguson Unrest Updates: News Reports on Dorian Johnson and New Shooting Timeline
The other Ferguson thread is about to hit 200 posts and with all of the nesting problems we are having lately, I thought it was a good time to start a new one. There is also some new information that has come out. First, I posted a story in comments that you may have missed. Fox News claims a source who has the specific details of the officer stop that resulted in the shooting of Michael Brown. Also, ABC news has information on Dorian Johnson who has previously had charges filed against him in a neighboring city for theft and filing a false police report. Finally, I include a rumor that I cannot substantiate about Johnson admitting to his attorney he lied in his TV interviews about the details of what happened. While it is an unsubstantiated rumor, it is coming from several sources and makes sense considering the details of the autopsy prove he was lying about Brown being shot in the back.
Ferguson Unrest Updates News Reports on Dorian Johnson and New Shooting Timeline Tamara Tattles

Tamara Tattles. :lol:

I’m also hearing that Johnson has recanted his story to his attorney and will likely tell the truth at the grand jury examination. I am hearing that Johnson will admit that there was a scuffle between Brown and the officer and that Brown was not running away from the officer when he was shot but had walked off and then abruptly turned around and charged him and then the officer fired. I am also hearing that Johnson will not be charged with anything despite being the cause of all the outrage in exchange for his testimony.

So basically you are listening to someones blog. Silly rabbit. Where is part where Dorian recants? The bolded part is very interesting. Did they threaten him?

↓ Jump to Comments

I’m also hearing that Johnson has recanted his story to his attorney and will likely tell the truth at the grand jury examination. I am hearing that Johnson will admit that there was a scuffle between Brown and the officer and that Brown was not running away from the officer when he was shot but had walked off and then abruptly turned around and charged him and then the officer fired. I am also hearing that Johnson will not be charged with anything despite being the cause of all the outrage in exchange for his testimony.

So basically you are listening to someones blog. Silly rabbit. Where is part where Dorian recants? The bolded part is very interesting. Did they threaten him?

I am sure to hear you tell it that will be the narrative ...........
You might want to do a little reading, the talk about him having immunity and recanting makes sense to those of us with common sense not looking to advance a racist issue!!!

↓ Jump to Comments

You might want to do a little reading, the talk about him having immunity and recanting makes sense to those of us with common sense not looking to advance a racist issue!!!

So IOW you lied but were too stupid to know I would bust you?

Has anyone who has already convicted the cop said anything about the reports that Brown attacked him, breaking his eye socket?

If you have concluded that those reports are lies, what precisely led you to that conclusion?

If they're true, would that mean that he wasn't just "jaywalking?

Common sense would lead me to conclude the reports he attacked was a lie unless you call punching the cop after he tried to grab him through the window attacking. Also if he was attacking then why was he trying to get away as the witnesses stated?

Acs, if you hear a car coming and it is backing up to you very fast and almost hits you as Johnson claims. what is the first thing you do? You jump back. How it is this cop was able to reach out of his car window and grab Brown by the neck and start to choke him as Johnson claims? Even if the cop was on top of them as only an inch away as Johnson claims, how would the cop leverage himself to grab a 6'4" man around the neck to choke him with ONE Arm?

The other amazing feat was Johnson claiming Brown was able to turn himself around while being choked and then ask Johnson to hold the cigarillos. "Here hold these for me" is exactly what Johnson claims Brown said while he was being attacked by the officer. Come on.

You really are putting together pieces and bits of things and not coming up with the factual statements. First of all the vehicle was an SUV not a patrol car so it was tall enough for him to get leverage. If he reversed too fast you dont necessarily jump back. Who told you thats what you do? Dorian says Wilson reached up to grab Brown. He never said Wilson was choking him.

Its not amazing for Brown to turn around while Wilson was trying to grab him in a better hold. Why do you say that it is an amazing feat? Even in the best of holds you can turn around and give your opponent your back. You must have never gotten into a fight in your life. Add to that Brown was much bigger and it would more of a nuisance to him than actually having a problem. It also gives an explanation for Piagents claim that the officer was pissed off that he couldnt grab Brown and control him. Come on now.You cant say Dorian is not credible but then use his testimony to fit your narrative.

Yes, he did say he was choking him. He has said that over and over.

Johnson, 22, was walking with Brown in the street on Saturday when the two encountered police. Police have claimed that Brown assaulted one of the officers and reached for his gun. Johnson's story differs greatly from the police's version of events -- he says that the police told them to "get the fuck onto the sidewalk," grabbed Brown and began choking him when they didn't immediately obey, and shot Brown when the 18-year-old tried to flee.

Lawyer Police Haven t Talked To Michael Brown Shooting Witness

It is a feat to turn around while being choked and say "here hold these cigarillos" That is what I called a feat. I know he was in an SUV, I did not say patrol car. Again, to reach one arm ( one arm only as claimed by Johnson over and over) out the window of his ( cops) car window and start chokeing a 6'4" man is a far reaching claim.

I just listened to the video again. He never said the cop was choking him. He said he grabbed him around the throat. What may be confusing you is the use of the word "throat" which is used interchangeably with "neck". There is no way Wilson could have grabbed Brown and choked him. Brown could have easily knocked his hand loose. Common sense is required in this. He obviously had his arm around the back of Browns neck not in a one handed choke hold.

He has said he was being choked and he was trying to get away from being choked. There are many interviews with him. Johnson was clear they both were facing the cop when the altercation began and he has said 'throat' on many occasions. And, if it was not a one handed grab to the neck, how did the officer grab this tall guy from the seat of his SUV and get him in this arm around the back of his neck? The leverage just does not work for a guy this big, Wilson does not look like a big dude, he looks to be about 5'11 to 6' He was sitting and somehow he is able to put him in some choke hold. It makes not sense.

I agree Brown could have pulled away, I also believe a 300 pound man at 6'4" could have stopped someone from just grabbing someone's shirt with one hand. And Johnson has been very vocal about it only being one hand the cop was using the entire time too.

If Brown was in such distress why did he ask Johnson's to hold his smokes?? That sounds so off.

↓ Jump to Comments

What's this lie you speak of??
He has recanted, stick to your guns XXXXX, the truth will prevail!!
You can call me stupid all you want XXXXX, let me see you prove he has not recanted!!

We neither can substantiate our claims, but the bulk of the circumstantial evidence we do have supports my clams, until your XXXXX ass can prove different then don't call me a liar, bitch!!

Last edited by a moderator:
↓ Jump to Comments

What's this lie you speak of??
He has recanted, stick to your guns dumb Nig, the truth will prevail!!
You can call me stupid all you want Nig, let me see you prove he has not recanted!!

We neither can substantiate our claims, but the bulk of the circumstantial evidence we do have supports my clams, until your little nig ass can prove different then don't call me a liar, bitch!!

Your lie. If he recanted why is it nowhere on the news? I dont have to prove he didnt recant. You have to prove he did and support your BS post.

No I don't!!

I have repeatedly stated that this under the scope of grand jury testimony and anyone who has a fucking iota of truth has to keep their fucking mouth shut under penalty of law and because of professional ethics!!

Now, it will come out, I will gladly shove those article up your dumb black ass .............. but we have to wait till it becomes public record in the courts!!

Now you just keep right own spreading your race baiting ****** shit, but I will be here to tell you to shut your fucking lying black ass!!

He has said he was being choked and he was trying to get away from being choked. There are many interviews with him. Johnson was clear they both were facing the cop when the altercation began and he has said 'throat' on many occasions. And, if it was not a one handed grab to the neck, how did the officer grab this tall guy from the seat of his SUV and get him in this arm around the back of his neck? The leverage just does not work for a guy this big, Wilson does not look like a big dude, he looks to be about 5'11 to 6' He was sitting and somehow he is able to put him in some choke hold. It makes not sense.

I agree Brown could have pulled away, I also believe a 300 pound man at 6'4" could have stopped someone from just grabbing someone's shirt with one hand. And Johnson has been very vocal about it only being one hand the cop was using the entire time too.

If Brown was in such distress why did he ask Johnson's to hold his smokes?? That sounds so off.

I have never heard Dorian say he was being "choked". You should be able to link to the video he said that in. Even if he did said it you should be able to think and know he didnt literally mean he was choking. He could have said choke hold or head lock but I dont ever recall the term choked being used.

What makes you think that from a SUV Wilson would not be able to attempt to put his arm around Browns neck and pull him in the car? All it requires is a headlock which is exactly what most likely happened. He attempted to get Brown in a headlock and Brown was simply to strong for him to hold him there. I never said Brown was in distress. He was probably PO that the smaller Wilson was trying to hold him in a headlock. The only distress came after the first shot was fired. Thats when he broke free and ran.

No I don't!!

I have repeatedly stated that this under the scope of grand jury testimony and anyone who has a fucking iota of truth has to keep their fucking mouth shut under penalty of law and because of professional ethics!!

Now, it will come out, I will gladly shove those article up your dumb black ass .............. but we have to wait till it becomes public record in the courts!!

Now you just keep right own spreading your race baiting ****** shit, but I will be here to tell you to shut your fucking lying black ass!!

You got busted lying. Deal with that. If I catch you again I will make you look like the cave monkey fool I just did. :lol:

What he can't tell you is how an officer sitting inside of a police cruiser could even begin to reach up and choke a 6'4" man!!
His arms would have to have been longer than the gorillas he was trying to grab .,.......... that made his arms what about six or eight feet lomg??
I swear you nig's have no thought process at all..........................

No I don't!!

You got busted lying. Deal with that. If I catch you again I will make you look like the cave monkey fool I just did. :lol:

Bring it own BITCH, DICK SUCKING BITCH!!

So you cant spell in addition to being a feral cave simian?
lol.gif

If I brought it on you would crumble under the weight of your own stupidity.

I have never heard Dorian say he was being "choked". You should be able to link to the video he said that in. Even if he did said it you should be able to think and know he didnt literally mean he was choking. He could have said choke hold or head lock but I dont ever recall the term choked being used.

What makes you think that from a SUV Wilson would not be able to attempt to put his arm around Browns neck and pull him in the car? All it requires is a headlock which is exactly what most likely happened. He attempted to get Brown in a headlock and Brown was simply to strong for him to hold him there. I never said Brown was in distress. He was probably PO that the smaller Wilson was trying to hold him in a headlock. The only distress came after the first shot was fired. Thats when he broke free and ran.

Here. He gestures towards the front of his neck and he says the cop was reaching one arm out then and trying to choke him.

How tall are you Asc? It's rhetorical. The leverage needed to do what you are imagining, just is not there IMO.

Here. He gestures towards the front of his neck and he says the cop was reaching one arm out then and trying to choke him.

How tall are you Asc? It's rhetorical. The leverage needed to do what you are imagining, just is not there IMO.

Dorian specifically said he grabbed him around the neck and was trying to choke him. He also says he let go and grabbed him by the arm too if I am not mistaken.

I'm 6'2". I have a SUV and my head is a little higher the roof. The more I hear the more this is making sense. I have witnessed for my self officers doing the exact same thing to people.

No I don't!!

Bring it own BITCH, DICK SUCKING BITCH!!

So you cant spell in addition to being a feral cave simian?
lol.gif

If I brought it on you would crumble under the weight of your own stupidity.

I am shaking in my boots and the mods don't play that kick his rude ass out shit ...............................
Twice now you have made threats and twice now I have called your Bull Shit............
If you had anything faggot, you should have brought it by now, so kindly go FUCK YOURSELF SIR!!

You should be getting an education instead of being afraid and whining that I threatened you pussy. Might help you with your spelling and logic.

Forum List

Back