AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Kamala Harris oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

Hello. I'm a cranky, though reasonably well-balanced senior American citizen with a few questions about Senator Kamala Harris' sincerity, as well as her ability or desire to identify HEALTH and social issues negatively impacting the Quality of Life for untold numbers of OUR American neighbors.

Has Senator Kamala Harris attempted to learn WHY popular American urban-TRUTH-teller and Child Abuse victim Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, also an Obama friend and frequent WH guest, composes American music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls and women of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*tches and Hoes unworthy of being treated with basic human respect?

Another question. Is Senator Kamala Harris comfortable with popular American music maker Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, as well as other Obama urban-TRUTH-teller friends or WH guests, composing and promoting VIOLENCE riddled music art vividly describing the HOMIC!DAL, SUIC!DAL people and community harming, anti-social behaviors they personally engaged in, or witnessed other apparent emotionally ill American engaging in?

Another question. Do you believe as I, that Senator Kamala Harris joins millions of her American neighbors, including elected public officials, WILLFULLY IGNORING America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes', 'THOTS' or 'RATCHET' females unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Another question. Do you believe Senator Kamala Harris is acting in the best interests of the American people by IGNORING the FACT that large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are being FORCED to experience an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!?

KEEPING IT REAL. Are the American girls and women Child Abuse victim Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter hatefully denigrates as less than human creatures and HOES, among the population of American females largely responsible for creating and perpetuating our Nation's expanding, potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness' and her medical colleagues practicing all around our tiny blue orb, believe is causing GREAT emotional and physical HARM to American citizens and foreign born people of ALL ages?

IN CLOSING, MY PLEA. Dear American neighbors, please set aside your petty POLITICAL BULLSH!T, and begin seeking solutions for PREVENTING perfectly HEALTHY American newborns from being exploited by a significant population of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, possibly emotionally or mentally ill primary child caregivers who President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests hatefully denigrate as less than human B*tches, HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.
_____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

(DISCLOSURE) During the 1980s I became a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young Child Abuse victim Shawn Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhood.

Unfortunately, after spending near-TWELVE years of my life speaking with, interviewing or interrogating fellow citizens emotionally or physically harmed by the 'people and community harming', anti-social SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL behaviors Shawn and many of his urban story-TRUTH-teller peers vividly describe in their American music art, genuine concerns for my emotional well-being, as well as physical safety caused me to pack up my belongings and flee/abandon/transfer from Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant community.

Even more unfortunate is the fact young traumatized kids like Shawn, Kendrick Lamar, the late Christopher Wallace, the late Freddie Gray, the late Tupac Shakur, the late Michael Brown, the late Eric Garner, as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and/or maltreated children and teens do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them. :food for thought:

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• _Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
    _Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 153
  • obama white house guests.jpg
    obama white house guests.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 129
  • First Lady Michelle Obama Wale.png
    First Lady Michelle Obama Wale.png
    665.1 KB · Views: 187
  • stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg
    stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 173
  • _tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
    _tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 146
.....no matter what position/title/etc they hold, their intelligence/background will be questioned because of Affirmative Action

Forum List

Back