According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

Is the killed child playing Rock breaks Scissors, or is that some sort of gang sign?

140810-michael-brown-jsw-140810_74d147f2b4d188b0cef8dfeabdfecc7a.jpg

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

Its called conflicting stories, do you really believe this kids when he says how he spoke to the cop? Come on, teens don't speak like this:

“A police officer squad car pulled up,” Johnson recalled. “And when he pulled up, these was his exact words, he said, ‘Get the f*ck on the sidewalk.’ And we told the officer we was not but a minute away from our destination, and we would surely be out of the street.”

Un-huh.

'We won't be but a minute Mr. officer and we will surely be out of the street' GMAB

It does not ring true. Do you think it does?

Not to mention, there are conflicting reports between the witness you mention and the kid with Brown.

The kids claims they put up their hands immediately and the witness you mention states-Brown supposedly put his hands in the air -AFTER being shot.

Witnesses: Shooting of MO teen began with cops telling him to ?get the f*ck on the sidewalk?

I don't know what happened yet, BUT I am going to wait for investigations and I'm not jumping to conclusions based on already conflicting statements and some BS supposed response to a cop. They way the kid tells it the cop drove up, rolled his window down and just started to shoot. If that is what happened he deserves the chair, but I want to know, first.

[MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION]

You don't believe the multiple witnesses' testimonies, but you believe the nancy story the cop gave about a gun shot first going off in the car, yet end up with him gunning down the boy 35 feet AWAY from the car??!

It's Trayvon Martin again w/you people just believing what you want to believe.

If the boy did steal something as some reports have stated, then I can see why the cop would approach the boys like that.

That's the ONLY reason to even have him approach them like that.

For the cop's sake, I hope there was a theft.

Because if there wasn't...that's his A$$!

Is the killed child playing Rock breaks Scissors, or is that some sort of gang sign?

You know, you really should try harder if you're going to be making BOGUS claims.

Why gang sign is it if it's a gang sign [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION]?

It's clearly a peace sign.

You don't believe the multiple witnesses' testimonies, but you believe the nancy story the cop gave about a gun shot first going off in the car, yet end up with him gunning down the boy 35 feet AWAY from the car??!

If the boy did steal something as some reports have stated, then I can see why the cop would approach the boys like that.

As you said- "we'll get to the bottom of this".

Which tells me you have some semblance of faith in the "system".

Let's chill a while.

"you people", really Mark?

I was addressing your seeming belief of the witnesses who already contradict themselves.

I did not state I believed the cop, in fact I stated I did not know what happened and wanted to wait for investigation before jumping to conclusions since the boy with Brown statement seems like it is bull. You must agree with me on that at least, and when I hear bull coming from someone, there must be a reason for it. Again though, I will wait instead of stoking fires where people are going to end up killed because of misinformation.

dont expect justice

cops, judges, lawyers all cover for each other

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the cop murdered him for talking shit to him. Cops become petty tyrants over the years

:cuckoo:

How does that make it ok to gun him down or prove he did something to get gunned downed you racist bag of cocks?

Perhaps because I wouldn't believe a bunch of blacks that riot, and loot stores over this "KID"! When blacks can act responsibly about a shooting, perhaps that group can now join the rest of civilization!

CaféAuLait;9611395 said:

"you people", really Mark?

I was addressing your seeming belief of the witnesses who already contradict themselves.

I did not state I believed the cop, in fact I stated I did not know what happened and wanted to wait for investigation before jumping to conclusions since the boy with Brown statement seems like it is bull. You must agree with me on that at least, and when I hear bull coming from someone, there must be a reason for it. Again though, I will wait instead of stoking fires where people are going to end up killed because of misinformation.
OK, I won't jump to conclusions on your then. By "you people" I meant rabid RWers.

You know, you really should try harder if you're going to be making BOGUS claims.

Why gang sign is it if it's a gang sign @Vigilante ?

It's clearly a peace sign.

Peace sign?....NO!

peace_sign__hand_gesture__by_kaiyorii_chan-d384vdb.jpg
It's the same sign @Vigilante .

But I guess your bigotry blinds you to that.

*SMH*

Of course it is Marc, that's why the PEACE sign is held upright with THUMB curled in, instead of sideways with the thumb protruding!

Your willingness to cover over anything detrimental to the radical black cause in hereby noted! :cuckoo:...And YES, your bigotry is also noted! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The sign the black man was showing was not a peace sign. Don't know what it was, but it wasn't peace. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Let's wait and hear from all witnesses.

It's a peace sign.

I've done the sideways peace sign in my youth as well.

Black folks have a thing called flavor.

We do things differently sometimes just because, especially in our youth.

Gang signs are more complicated than that.

If it's a gang sign, then you have to identify it.

Until then, it's a peace sign, as I've identified it.

It's a peace sign.

I've done the sideways peace sign in my youth as well.

Black folks have a thing called flavor.

We do things differently sometimes just because, especially in our youth.

Gang signs are more complicated than that.

If it's a gang sign, then you have to identify it.

Until then, it's a peace sign, as I've identified it.

Seems there are hundreds of combinations used as signs, but you keep telling everyone that the KID was making a PEACE SIGN! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama-Kidz.jpg

Forum List

Back