According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

LMAO..around and around you go...chasing your tail while he laughs at you.

It's called a discussion forum for a reason and Asc and I have discussed many an issue. If you don't want to read us, move on.
LMAO..well, excuse the hell out of me. Let me get out of your way and make some room so you can continue to run in circles.

It seems to be bothering you we are having a discussion on a discussion forum. There, there, :itsok:, it will be okay, Rota- keep scrolling. :wink_2:

LMAO..around and around you go...chasing your tail while he laughs at you.

It's called a discussion forum for a reason and Asc and I have discussed many an issue. If you don't want to read us, move on.
LMAO..well, excuse the hell out of me. Let me get out of your way and make some room so you can continue to run in circles.

It seems to be bothering you we are having a discussion on a discussion forum. There, there, :itsok:, it will be okay, Rota- keep scrolling. :wink_2:
You misinterpret. I'm not bothered. I'm amused..like watching abbott and costello do the "who's on first" routine.
[

Carry on with your track meet.

This is Trayvon/Zimmerman all over again. Hundreds of young black men killing other young black men every week and no one gives a shit. No Jessie....no Al....no CNN or MSNBC. It's all good.

It's a slow news cycle so let's jump on a white guy shooting a black guy. I mean wtf? All the angst and bullshit.

I'll wait until all the facts come out. I was duped once by the media in a similar circumstance....never again.

This is Trayvon/Zimmerman all over again. Hundreds of young black men killing other young black men every week and no one gives a shit. No Jessie....no Al....no CNN or MSNBC. It's all good.

It's a slow news cycle so let's jump on a white guy shooting a black guy. I mean wtf? All the angst and bullshit.

I'll wait until all the facts come out. I was duped once by the media in a similar circumstance....never again.

Yup we need to wait. As it stands now, the key witness was wanted on a warrant from 2011 and had pled guilty for false police reports.

Key witness in Ferguson wanted in Jefferson City | Latest News - KMIZ Mobile Home

Key witness meets with authorities to discuss Brown shooting : News

So they committed a theft, as Johnson has before and Johnson has lied to cops before.

The way I see you a lot of you are the ones acting like vigilantes

get that title, the KILLER COP

but then you all turned and cheered the 200 ARMED agents who tried to take land away from a rancher and his family

hypocrites

the cop had no prior history of pulling his gun or anything indicating he had any problems with blacks or any person. Why would he shoot a kid, in daylight, in a black area? EXACTLY. He wouldn't.
So? What does that have to do with anything? How many times does a person kill prior to him killing his first time?

So you are saying they did not just rob and assault the clerk of the store and had not a care in the world???

You think he was trying to get away and not trying to grab the cops gun and there was pulling back and forth. Her story seems to have changed too. Now she says she saw it from the beginning and heard the cops tires squeaking as he pulled up to Brown and Johnson.

Another witness to Brown shooting comes forward; video shows graphic scene |
KMOV.com St. Louis

And here she says she arrived after they were already 'tussling thought the window.

Witness Tiffany Mitchell Speaks About Michael Brown Shooting | Mediaite

I'm saying that if they were on edge they would not calling attention to themselves by walking down the middle of the street as they say and the cop also says. They also would not be telling the officer they would get out the street in a minute. They would have run at the sight of the cop.

Tiffany said the same thing in both videos. She never claimed to see what led up to it. She saw the whole thing which means the murder. What happened after Brown broke free is what she is talking about

Last edited:
[MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION]

You don't believe the multiple witnesses' testimonies, but you believe the nancy story the cop gave about a gun shot first going off in the car, yet end up with him gunning down the boy 35 feet AWAY from the car??!

It's Trayvon Martin again w/you people just believing what you want to believe.

If the boy did steal something as some reports have stated, then I can see why the cop would approach the boys like that.

That's the ONLY reason to even have him approach them like that.

For the cop's sake, I hope there was a theft.

Because if there wasn't...that's his A$$!

In that neighborhood? No, there is no reason to believe those witnesses.

It's a peace sign.

I've done the sideways peace sign in my youth as well.

Black folks have a thing called flavor.

We do things differently sometimes just because, especially in our youth.

Gang signs are more complicated than that.

If it's a gang sign, then you have to identify it.

Until then, it's a peace sign, as I've identified it.
No, your wrong. That's no peace sign.

What I see in the last few post is a circle jerk of insults .....
Does anyone remember what the title of this cyber shit hole thread is??
Where is that evidence of vigilantism??
vigilante n. someone who takes the law into his/her own hands by trying and/or punishing another person without any legal authority. In the 1800s groups of vigilantes dispensed "frontier justice" by holding trials of accused horse-thieves, rustlers and shooters, and then promptly hanging the accused if "convicted." A mother who shoots the alleged molester of her child is a vigilante.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

From the leaks about the medical injuries, autopsy results, and witness's statements that have been proven to be lies the aggressor will be Brown and the officer will be exonerated!!

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.
Parrot much?

Anybody can repeat what they hear an eye witness say. Anyone nearby to an incident can claim to be an eye witness and corroborate whatever some other "eye witness" says.

At least one "eye witness" has said the man was shot in the back and in the back of the head. The autopsy does not indicate this.

Not enough time has passed for the investigation to get to the truth of the matter.

All you people that jump on the "he must be guilty because that's what the eye witness said" band wagon are too quick to agree with mob mentality.

Wait until the grand jury reports its findings....then pick what you believe.

Earlier this year they were doing the knockout game. Last year it was dozens of kids stealing from a store, sort of flash shoplifters. They need shootings so they can get the latest Air Jordan's....

I remember the Watts riots. That was about civil rights. This is about getting some swag and breaking things.

Sure glad we have a black president. He won't rest until this racial strife ends.....
It's good to see your sarcasm hasn't died. I know you know that Obama thrives on racial strife. He can't be as vocal as Jesse and Al, but he and Michelle both hate white people.

152517_600.jpg

Forum List

Back