According to Obama I just cost someone their job

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I bought a new machine (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) today with money I got from an atm.
Funny thing is I have no remorse. In fact i love it.

He's not the only that that thinks that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5X8W7MgbhM]YouTube - ‪Jesse Jackson Jr. Blames The iPad For Killing Jobs‬‏[/ame]

Maybe being anti tech is a new thing for Democrats, along with claiming Republicans hate progress.

Well, it's interesting that someone who DEMANDED his use of his blackberry and who was going to be a techie sorta guy in the WH would now say that modern technology is a bad thing.

Well, it's interesting that someone who DEMANDED his use of his blackberry and who was going to be a techie sorta guy in the WH would now say that modern technology is a bad thing.

Where did Obama ever say modern technology was a bad thing?

In fact, he said it was more efficient

You need to stop listening to Rightwing nutjob commentators

RW you are being so intellectually dishonest right now, its a new low......you know what he said, exactly and IF I have to you tube and in fact have, whats scary is, when you watch him, he is dead serious.

You have to watch exchange and listen, carefully, he is deadly serious and in earnest, he really really means it, it is ridiculous and pathetic, seriously it is....and 2 .4 years down the road too...

( not as pathetic as his also lies by misconstruance or omission like creating 2 million jobs etc.)

here is a site with the interview;

Obama Blames ATMs for High Unemployment - Unemployment - Fox Nation

Oh and to add balance to the debate, I have provided a comment from an ATM spokesman...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNcftu-iE1Q]YouTube - ‪ATM apologizes to President Obama‬‏[/ame]

RW you are being so intellectually dishonest right now, its a new low......you know what he said, exactly and IF I have to you tube and in fact have, whats scary is, when you watch him, he is dead serious.

You have to watch exchange and listen, carefully, he is deadly serious and in earnest, he really really means it, it is ridiculous and pathetic, seriously it is....and 2 .4 years down the road too...

( not as pathetic as his also lies by misconstruance or omission like creating 2 million jobs etc.)

here is a site with the interview;

Obama Blames ATMs for High Unemployment - Unemployment - Fox Nation

Oh and to add balance to the debate, I have provided a comment from an ATM spokesman...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNcftu-iE1Q]YouTube - ‪ATM apologizes to President Obama‬‏[/ame]

Now who is being dishonest?

He was asked why companies are only spending 2% towards new jobs and 26% towards investing in new technologies

The president explained about new efficiencies and used ATMs and airport kiosks as examples

Now, explain what he said that was incorrect?

This is in the Humor section, so it's supposed to be funny and make people laugh...well, I'm telling y'all....I'm not laughing.

• Banned
Well all the unemployed can sleep easy tonight as I returned my evil machine today. It just wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Hope my decision saved a few jobs.

Forum List

Back