According To Moslem Law, Obama is a Muslim

Sorry bout that,

1. No,..just a *HELL BOUND IDIOT*.
2. Another idiot.
3. Back into HELL.
4. The idiot I'm posting this to shall know its,…*HIM*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
If you believe that, you are even more naïve that previously indicated.

that's funny coming from wing nut toons.

your obamas-derangement does not constitute reality in any way, shape or form.

but this troll thread is certainly amusing.

"the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth" obama
"...I will stand with the muslims" obama
"the USA is not a Christian nation" obama
"it is wrong to slander the prophet of islam" Obama

you are living in fantasy land.

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. But, having heard the call to prayer, I agree that it is a beautiful sound. Much like the church bells ringing on Sunday morning.

He is correct that the USA is not a Christian nation. In fact, none other than Thomas Jefferson said the exact same thing.

I believe that it is wrong to slander the basis for anyone's religious beliefs.

Now, will you classify me as muslim?
I would classify you as a fool. If I remember right, I believe it was a group of muslims that slaughtered 3000 Americans on 9-11. That gives me the right to slander muslims every day of the week and twice in Sundays.
They were not all Americans, some of the victims were Muslims also...

Moon, they were Americans too.

The 150 billion has yet to reach Iran, it is tied up in lawsuits, in fact, they were just bitching about that last month..How Oblama is screwing them and not living up to the agreement...

yep, the GOP congress if finally doing its job. Good for them-------------finally.
It's tied up at the hague also..Several court cases pending and Iran seems to have debt collection activity on it also..So pretty much, they let the money go, but made sure they would never get it..

well that's just great, but the point remains that is was a terrible deal made by an incompetent America-hating president. January 2017 cannot come soon enough.

President Trump,
It was deal made by 6 leading nations in the world...

LOL, do you really believe that crap? the deal was made by obozo and the idiot Kerry. None of the other "leading nations" agreed to send money.
They all negotiated the deal with Iran, and all of the nations had to sign it...You noticed how the GOP senate changed the rules before it passed?

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. But, having heard the call to prayer, I agree that it is a beautiful sound. Much like the church bells ringing on Sunday morning.

He is correct that the USA is not a Christian nation. In fact, none other than Thomas Jefferson said the exact same thing.

I would classify you as a fool. If I remember right, I believe it was a group of muslims that slaughtered 3000 Americans on 9-11. That gives me the right to slander muslims every day of the week and twice in Sundays.

yes, that makes it worse. But they were all innocents, that's the point.
Russia and China are innocents?

I was talking about the victims of 9/11. try to stay on topic.

no one is trying to ruin anything, you psychotic freak.

Was Obama involved in the 9/11 attacks? 6 people out of a faith numbering roughly 1.6 billion, and you want to blame all muslims?

200 million gun owners and 9k gun murders every year gives a greater percentage of danger than the muslims.

Moon, they were Americans too.
There was foreign nationals working in the Towers because there were foreign companies in the bldgs..

yep, the GOP congress if finally doing its job. Good for them-------------finally.
It's tied up at the hague also..Several court cases pending and Iran seems to have debt collection activity on it also..So pretty much, they let the money go, but made sure they would never get it..

well that's just great, but the point remains that is was a terrible deal made by an incompetent America-hating president. January 2017 cannot come soon enough.

President Trump,
It was deal made by 6 leading nations in the world...

LOL, do you really believe that crap? the deal was made by obozo and the idiot Kerry. None of the other "leading nations" agreed to send money.
They all negotiated the deal with Iran, and all of the nations had to sign it...You noticed how the GOP senate changed the rules before it passed?

Geez man, wake up, it was Obama's deal. none of the others agreed to send billions to Iran.

The topic is about whether Obama is a muslim or not. Please try and stay with the actual topic. Or start a new thread.

I just did some research on Sharia, which is the Muslim code of law.
According to Sharia, Obama is a Muslim, since his Father was a Muslim.
Those suspicions appear to be on target.

I did some research too, according to the DSM-IV revised you are off your Axis, and paranoid schizophrenia (295.30) needs to be ruled out.

Was Obama involved in the 9/11 attacks? 6 people out of a faith numbering roughly 1.6 billion, and you want to blame all muslims?

200 million gun owners and 9k gun murders every year gives a greater percentage of danger than the muslims.

no one has blamed ALL muslims. Only the radical muslims. But where are the condemnations from all the GOOD muslims?

BTW, have the Saudis agreed to accept Christian refugees and allow them to build churches in the kingdom of the family of Saud?

The topic is about whether Obama is a muslim or not. Please try and stay with the actual topic. Or start a new thread.

check back, I didn't bring 9/11 into the discussion,

Topics can branch out into relevant subjects. Please kiss my ass.

how many more christian terrorists have terrorized americans?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. He is islamic, and by blood linked to islam.
2. He is a homo, his wife is a man.
3. His kids are not his, they are made up, adopted.
4. His birth certificate is forged.
5. He is trying his best to secretly ruin USA, which isn't so secret, the idiots which are not a few can't see it.
6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

no one is trying to ruin anything, you psychotic freak.

1. And the idiot pipes in on demand,….lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, you did, nut bar.

:cuckoo:

Are you certain you wouldn't like to go back to the far more colorful
"BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase"????

when it happens organically.... not when a winger troll doesn't like the topic. :thup:

Mark the spot,,,cause your all azz...

check back, I didn't bring 9/11 into the discussion,

Ok. But you complaining that someone else doesn't follow your topic, when it is not the OP topic is kinda silly.

Perhaps if there were 300 million legal gun owners, those numbers would be drastically reduced.

Forum List

Back