‘Absolute red line': EU official warns China against supplying weapons to Russia

And that treatment will be just as ineffective with China as it is against Russia.

People --- you are aware, aren't you, that sanctions have failed since the League of Nations invented the stupid, losing idea in the 1930s? It never worked. It never has worked. It isn't working now.

The only thing that works is to go to war with troops and heavy arms and the nukes that would surely follow -------- but how about if we don't do that, given the Ukraine has nothing to do with our national interests.
War propaganda is being pushed on Americans from all sides. You’d think we’d learn from decades of failure from our multiple wars.

And that treatment will be just as ineffective with China as it is against Russia.

People --- you are aware, aren't you, that sanctions have failed since the League of Nations invented the stupid, losing idea in the 1930s? It never worked. It never has worked. It isn't working now.

The only thing that works is to go to war with troops and heavy arms and the nukes that would surely follow -------- but how about if we don't do that, given the Ukraine has nothing to do with our national interests.
So then you are saying Trump is a fool for thinking sanctions against Iran would work and you would not vote for him again, right?

If what you are saying is that sanctions alone are not a complete solution to many problems, that's probably true, but they do weaken the economy of the target nation - Russia's revenues for Jan Feb are about half of what they were in 2022 as a result of the sanctions - and that will aid whatever other actions are taken.

It is not a given that Ukraine has nothing to do with our national interests It is a baseless assertion you are making to provide a basis for taking a swipe against the present administration. Further, there is no chance the US will put boots on the ground in Ukraine; that's just another story you made up to take a swipe at the present administration,

If, on the other hand, Trump were elected and and turns against our European allies to successfully turns Ukraine over to Russia, it is a virtual certainty that Russia will continue it neo colonial aggressions into the Baltics and the probability of a direct confrontation between Russian and NATO forces would skyrocket.

Last edited:
Ummmmm.........I'm pretty sure I'm not saying that, anyway. ;)
Sure you are. You're saying it's obvious that sanctions have no effect, so since Trump based his whole Iran policy on sanctions, he must be very stupid, right? Or are you saying sanctions are a fool's errand if Biden imposes them but somehow become brilliant if Trump imposes them? Or do you really have no interest in any of these subjects and are only here to campaign against Biden?

Sure you are. You're saying it's obvious that sanctions have no effect, so since Trump based his whole Iran policy on sanctions, he must be very stupid, right? Or are you saying sanctions are a fool's errand if Biden imposes them but somehow become brilliant if Trump imposes them? Or do you really have no interest in any of these subjects and are only here to campaign against Biden?
Yes.

Don and Joe are certainly dumb MFers, but at least Don didn’t start any new wars during his time.

Sanctions are an act of war. Both idiots used sanctions freely to no effect. In fact, it appears Russia‘s economy has strengthen under dumb Joe’s additional sanctions.

Don and Joe are certainly dumb MFers, but at least Don didn’t start any new wars during his time.

Sanctions are an act of war. Both idiots used sanctions freely to no effect. In fact, it appears Russia‘s economy has strengthen under dumb Joe’s additional sanctions.
lol Everything is an act of war and a basis for invading Ukraine and trying to colonize it according to Putin and his gang. Russia's revenues are down almost 50% for Jan and Feb from 2022 according to the Russian Finance Ministry, so if that is strengthening, I'm hoping to see a lot more of that type of strengthening for the Russian economy in the months to come.

It is not a given that Ukraine has nothing to do with our national interests It is a baseless assertion you are making to provide a basis for taking a swipe against the present administration. Further, there is no chance the US will put boots on the ground in Ukraine; that's just another story you made up to take a swipe at the present administration,
Of course Ukraine is useless to our national interests, and it's basically a criminal conspiracy country. We'd be out of our minds fighting our troops there, but I do think Biden will make that happen, maybe about September. Get our troops there, then he won't be primaried, then a lot of people will vote for him as a wartime pretzeldent.
If, on the other hand, Trump were elected and and turns against our European allies to successfully turns Ukraine over to Russia, it is a virtual certainty that Russia will continue it neo colonial aggressions into the Baltics and the probability of a direct confrontation between Russian and NATO forces would skyrocket.
OOOooooo, crystal ball predictions! Scary tanks ramming into the Baltics, and here we buy Estonian kindling for our fireplace every winter, omigod shortages! I don't care about skyrockets between NATO European forces and Russia, as long as we aren't involved. The EU has about three times the population of impoverished, drunken Russia, so if they care, let them handle it. If they don't care, let Ukraine go to the Russkies. There is certainly no reason we should care about a country busily bribing our president.

That's what I've been reading, too, that Russia is thriving, doing better than ever before, owing to the energy they are exporting despite all these useless sanctions that don't work.

Right, Trump at least didn't start a war, I like that in a president. Ol' Joe did, and because there is NO WAY Ukraine can win unless we fight the war for them, we'll be in by --- I'm going to say September entry and troops there a little later, before Christmas. Nothing like getting the country all sentimental about troops at war at Christmas.

I hate this.

And we still won't win the war for Ukraine, because we're up to about 40-leven wars now where we've taken over for the incompetent natives and lost, lost, lost, and taken DECADES to do it and mutilated veterans being shown in ads on our TVs every day right now. I cannot see the point of all this ineffectiveness. If we are determined to lose every war, why keep going into them? Wouldn't it be better just to stay out and let the incompetent country lose on its own time?

That's what I've been reading, too, that Russia is thriving, doing better than ever before, owing to the energy they are exporting despite all these useless sanctions that don't work.

Right, Trump at least didn't start a war, I like that in a president. Ol' Joe did, and because there is NO WAY Ukraine can win unless we fight the war for them, we'll be in by --- I'm going to say September entry and troops there a little later, before Christmas. Nothing like getting the country all sentimental about troops at war at Christmas.

I hate this.

And we still won't win the war for Ukraine, because we're up to about 40-leven wars now where we've taken over for the incompetent natives and lost, lost, lost, and taken DECADES to do it and mutilated veterans being shown in ads on our TVs every day right now. I cannot see the point of all this ineffectiveness. If we are determined to lose every war, why keep going into them? Wouldn't it be better just to stay out and let the incompetent country lose on its own time?
I hope you’re wrong about our troops engaged by September, but I don’t doubt you might be right. It’s beyond absurd that we’re involved in this ridiculous war in a corrupt nation full of Nazis that few Americans could find on a map.

I hope you’re wrong about our troops engaged by September, but I don’t doubt you might be right. It’s beyond absurd that we’re involved in this ridiculous war in a corrupt nation full of Nazis that few Americans could find on a map.
Thanx. I know it's a radical idea, but I read a lot of history and before WWI and WWII the presidents swore up one side and down the other we wouldn't be involved in warfighting, and the people of America were very against it both times. Lotsa good THAT did them! They were in like Flynn. The pattern is remarkably similar, the heavy provision of armaments first (Arsenal of the World!!) ----- and then we just go do it ourselves, because it's obvious our allies are losing.

To me, it's obvious our "allies," such as they are, are losing, and so ----------- we'll have to do it for them.

I hope not.

Well that's a bold move, cotton. Those "western democracies" are about to find out how dependent they've become on China for their hydrocortisone, acetaminophen, penicillin, and other pharmaceuticals. Not to mention, a shitload of other things. Trump tried to warn us about this.
They're not going to stop selling those things, no matter what happens.

Of course Ukraine is useless to our national interests, and it's basically a criminal conspiracy country. We'd be out of our minds fighting our troops there, but I do think Biden will make that happen, maybe about September. Get our troops there, then he won't be primaried, then a lot of people will vote for him as a wartime pretzeldent.

OOOooooo, crystal ball predictions! Scary tanks ramming into the Baltics, and here we buy Estonian kindling for our fireplace every winter, omigod shortages! I don't care about skyrockets between NATO European forces and Russia, as long as we aren't involved. The EU has about three times the population of impoverished, drunken Russia, so if they care, let them handle it. If they don't care, let Ukraine go to the Russkies. There is certainly no reason we should care about a country busily bribing our president.
You have only one idea, and it doesn't get more interesting with repetition: Everything Trump does is wonderful, even if you think it's stupid as in the case of relying on sanctions to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, and everything Biden does is terrible even if it is the same as what Trump does.

The two situations are in no way similar. If you give assistance to a murderer, you are an accomplice to murder, but if you give assistance to the victim, you are a hero. Russia is the aggressor, so if China gives assistance to Russia, China is an accomplice to that aggression and deserves the same treatment as Russia, sanctions.
But from the Russian (and, may be, Chinese) point of view aggressor is Ukraine and her NATO masters.

But from the Russian (and, may be, Chinese) point of view aggressor is Ukraine and her NATO masters.
That's what they say because they are so embarrassed to see Russia get its ass whipped by Ukraine. NATO clearly has played no role in this conflict.

That's what they say because they are so embarrassed to see Russia get its ass whipped by Ukraine. NATO clearly has played no role in this conflict.
In fact, NATO plays the most important role in this conflict. Actually, it was expansion of NATO eastward, that provoked this conflict from the very beginning.

In fact, NATO plays the most important role in this conflict. Actually, it was expansion of NATO eastward, that provoked this conflict from the very beginning.
Bullshit. The very fact that Russia claimed eastern European countries couldn't bank together to protect themselves from another Russian occupation tells us Russia already thought of them as mere Russian colonies. Ukraine had been rejected by NATO and was, in effect, serving as a buffer state between NATO and Russia when Russia attacked.

Bullshit. The very fact that Russia claimed eastern European countries couldn't bank together to protect themselves from another Russian occupation tells us Russia already thought of them as mere Russian colonies. Ukraine had been rejected by NATO and was, in effect, serving as a buffer state between NATO and Russia when Russia attacked.
From the Russian point of view, NATO didn't "rejected" Ukraine, and they supported anti-constitutional coup back in 2014, as well as further genocide of Russian population in South-Easteen regions of Ukraine. What is, may be, even more important, militarisation of the Eastern Europe, including medium-range missiles became a potential threat for Russian nuclear forces.
It's not like point a gun directly into your head, as it was during Cuban Missile Crisis. It's much more grave situation.

From the Russian point of view, NATO didn't "rejected" Ukraine, and they supported anti-constitutional coup back in 2014, as well as further genocide of Russian population in South-Easteen regions of Ukraine. What is, may be, even more important, militarisation of the Eastern Europe, including medium-range missiles became a potential threat for Russian nuclear forces.
It's not like point a gun directly into your head, as it was during Cuban Missile Crisis. It's much more grave situation.
All of your post is bullshit. NATO was quite clear that it wouldn't accept Ukraine, there was no unconstitutional coup in 2014 and no genocide in Ukraine since the genocide of Ukrainians by Russia in 1933. Putin has been very clear over the years that he considers all the land that ever belonged to Russia to still belong to Russia, and he invaded Ukraine because he could not control it through puppet politicians any longer.

You have only one idea, and it doesn't get more interesting with repetition: Everything Trump does is wonderful, even if you think it's stupid as in the case of relying on sanctions to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, and everything Biden does is terrible even if it is the same as what Trump does.
Now you're catching on, leftist.

Forum List

Back