About time...

He is handing the power back to the states on the matter. Good move Mr Trump

Lets kill all wild life on this planet!!!

I don't think god is going to be too happy about humanity destroying the rest of his creation...Hell, I'll go as far as to say that he'll be far more angry about that then two guys fucking in their room.

This is sick shit....

I don't think god is going to be too happy about humanity destroying the rest of his creation...Hell, I'll go as far as to say that he'll be far more angry about that then two guys fucking in their room.

This is sick shit....
Game wardens do a pretty good job of wildlife management without big brother and tree hugging MFs screwing up nature.

• Banned

This is sick shit....
You don’t understand the issue, Your bleeding heart has made you stupid in the head

This is sick shit....

Male bovine excrement!

These move are no more than restoring the balance of Nature. Nature always took care of itself by reducing overstocks so that all the flora and fauna were in an equal mode.

Kill all the predators and the prey become too numerous and then die of starvation.

Forum List

Back