About time to even things up with China

All the global elites are on the same side, they wish to stay in control of their respective territory.

If they decide to manufacture a war, all of you will have no choice in the matter.
The elites should fear a modern war. The way it will be fought will be unlike any war before it. They should worry about what they have to lose.
The folks that put the leaders of the nations in their place? They will only gain from all of this.

Trust me, they are not concerned.

They have the best underground bunkers, the best defenses against biological and chemical weapons you can imagine. . . . hell, they already have the antidotes to the biological and chemical weapons yet to be used.

They are not concerned at all.

In WWII, the folks that manipulated both the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers to do mortal combat, only profited, and it mattered not to them who won, they would have come out in the end even rosier.

Pretty sure this is not their plan though. . . . It never really was. This is just a way to push obedience. Fear is a great motivater.

Ordo ab Chao

. . . a "plan B" if you will.
This is what they think, but war is a pretty good inventor. They think they are safe but only to things they can foresee.
That's true. . . that is why it is plan B.

No one ever necessarily likes to let lose complete chaos.

And since, at this point, all the elites are on the same side? We won't see it.

. . . so it is moot.

the demrats will never go along with this, particularly bird brain Biden since his offspring made a small fortune off the Chicoms.
That’s funny. We have not seen a clear evidence that Biden made money from China. Except coming from this hypocrite POTUS.
Yet we all know that this president and Ivanka products are made in China, Mexico and Bangladesh.
His Maralago resorts employees and vineyards are from eastern block countries.

What happened to his policy??? Buy Americans Hire Americans.... Talking a real 100% genuine hypocrite POTUS.

the demrats will never go along with this, particularly bird brain Biden since his offspring made a small fortune off the Chicoms.

Your link American thinker is a good example of a fake news that published hoaxes misinformation, conspiracies, pseudo science etc etc etc.
Bird brain? Trump is good example of that a despicable human scum.

And since, at this point, all the elites are on the same side? We won't see it. . . . so it is moot
War is not moot. The elites are not all on the same side. The Chinese elites are nationalist and will try to serve their country’s basic geopolitical needs. They will fight if cornered.

China’s people, Russia’s people, people in underdeveloped countries, even people in allied countries know that U.S. imperialism does not usually consider their interests. American working people are only now awakening to this possibility, though they are confused mightily about who are their enemies.

War, accidental or the result of rash U.S. provocations, is a real possibility. The “Thucydides Trap” will likely catch us all if we do not carefully unset its spring and remove all its buried and hidden claws.

Here are some of Russia’s aggression against US.

Just because Trump is cozying with his puppet master Putin doesn’t mean Russia is not an enemy. Russia is by far more dangerous than China. This hypocrite POTUS blasted just every one else even his own intelligence and Americans except his lover Putin. Trump is a gift to Russia......

Do we see China aggressiveness against US? China is no position in damaging US.,They relied heavily in our good economy. If we sink China will sink before us.

And since, at this point, all the elites are on the same side? We won't see it. . . . so it is moot
War is not moot. The elites are not all on the same side. The Chinese elites are nationalist and will try to serve their country’s basic geopolitical needs. They will fight if cornered.

China’s people, Russia’s people, people in underdeveloped countries, even people in allied countries know that U.S. imperialism does not usually consider their interests. American working people are only now awakening to this possibility, though they are confused mightily about who are their enemies.

War, accidental or the result of rash U.S. provocations, is a real possibility. The “Thucydides Trap” will likely catch us all if we do not carefully unset its spring and remove all its buried and hidden claws.
Well, on this, we will just have to disagree.

THIS is the type of scat that informs your thinking, I am sure;

The folks running the world make sure that the people in charge believe this dreck, as they always have.

While I CAN agree with you, that, on the surface level, for the nationalistic leaders and academics? Sure, it appears to be exactly what the puppet masters want them to believe.

These are just the clients of those who are really in charge.

Nation states are relics of a past. These are old notions, completely devoid of any real meaning for those who are really in command of what is really going on.

Here are some of Russia’s aggression against US.

Just because Trump is cozying with his puppet master Putin doesn’t mean Russia is not an enemy. Russia is by far more dangerous than China. This hypocrite POTUS blasted just every one else even his own intelligence and Americans except his lover Putin. Trump is a gift to Russia......

Do we see China aggressiveness against US? China is no position in damaging US.,They relied heavily in our good economy. If we sink China will sink before us.

So when the U.S. does it to others? It's O.K.

But when it is done to the U.S.? It means war?

nice.

The folks running the world make sure that the people in charge believe this dreck, as they always have.
Well, we most certainly will have to disagree. But I’m curious if you can better define exactly who are those “running the world” if they are not “the people in charge.”

Are they even human? Do they have human names? Are they organized around a center? What is it called? Excuse my tone of mockery. Actually I respect you are an intelligent person, not a mad partisan fanatic like many. But it really seems to me you are talking emptily about wild conspiracies.

In my view the world is as it appears. The predominant imperialist alliance since WWII was dominated by the U.S. nation state and its evolving and changing financial and political elites, backed by the U.S. military. Of course the capitalist elites of other “allied” countries were permitted to fit in, and often their economies developed and provided competition to U.S. industry. U.S. world dominance is weakening. It is being challenged. Under Trump it is resorting to more and more blatant “U.S. capitalism first” policies, even though in recent decades world production and trade had become more global.

This retrenchment and these challenges were not “planned,” any more than decades — really generations — of “globalization” were planned conspiracies of elites. They were the natural result of capitalism, of worldwide technological and social development. Elites everywhere are also caught up in these contradictions, even as they were in WWI and WWII.

Last edited:
Well, we most certainly will have to disagree. But I’m curious if you can better define exactly who are those “running the world” if they are not “the people in charge.”

Are they even human? Do they have human names? Are they organized around a center? What is it called? Excuse my tone of mockery. Actually I respect you are an intelligent person, not a mad partisan fanatic like many. But it really seems to me you are talking emptily about wild conspiracies.

In my view the world is as it appears. The predominant imperialist alliance since WWII was dominated by the U.S. nation state and its evolving and changing financial and political elites, backed by the U.S. military. Of course the capitalist elites of other “allied” countries were permitted to fit in, and often their economies developed and provided competition to U.S. industry. U.S. world dominance is weakening. It is being challenged. Under Trump it is resorting to more and more blatant “U.S. capitalism first” policies, even though in recent decades world production and trade had become more global.

This retrenchment and these challenges were not “planned,” any more than decades — really generations — of “globalization” were planned conspiracies of elites. They were the natural result of capitalism, of worldwide technological and social development. Elites everywhere are also caught up in these contradictions, even as they were in WWI and WWII.
Nah. . .

I can't really define who has what power, sorry. Different stake holders have different influence on different areas, and different leverage.

But please, be aware, all of these folks, they all know each other on a first name basis, throughout the world. They run in the same circles since birth.

The old money families and aristocracies, and the ancient orders, fraternal societies and stake holders that they command, they are all protected by color of law.

Sorry.

I am not saying that old money and new money necessarily always agree on everything, but basic principles are the same.

War is good for business, Global War? Maybe? Global Thermal Nuclear Total War with WMD? Nah. . . . that would destroy everything that the corporations that have been moving the pieces around for in the first place. It would defeat the whole purpose.

1200-608329-quotes-about-war.jpg

China isn't going to attack us. Lol. Is Trump a hypocrite? Yes.

Not in a direct military sense. But using other methods. As the op/ed said the combination of the US, India, Japan, Australia and Vietnam could checkmate China.

The same countries your blob slapped tariffs on? I'm sure they are chomping at the bit to line up with us. LOL

I'm not a fan of American Tinker, but the article doesn't specify what the US should do …. beyond paper. I would give Trump credit if the effect of his trade war is moving US factories from China to other Asian countries. And we should be strengthening defense ties with them.
A coalition of the US, India, Japan, the Aussies and Vietnam might be a good start. I mean a political coalition that is. Just for the US balancing trade, keeping our intellectual properties etc would be a good start.
Well we're not gonna balance trade. Not unless the yuan becomes the world's reserve currency. But we can stop building stuff we buy ourselves in China. We can give China an figleaf by letting US companies sell stuff here that is made there, if the Chinese meet some criteria for open markets. But I don't think that was part of Trump's trade deal. China promised stuff, but there's no way to enforce it without just putting tariffs back up, and that doesn't help American corps doing biz there.

But I agree. China is a predator. Reagan and the free traders (including the Clintons) based our policies on China embracing free trade. It didn't work.

One of two things (or two of two things) have to happen:

Americans need to accept paying a higher price for stuff made here
or
American companies need to accept a smaller profit margin to make stuff here

Anything other than that is trying to change the English on the cue ball by turning the lights off and pretending it went where you wanted it to go.

Forum List

Back