About Those Supposed "18 School Shootings Since January": More Fake News

Interesting, according to the gun nuts here, if a shooting occurs at a school it should not be called a school shooting if the school might be closed at the time, or the shooter didn't hit the intended target, or nobody was killed, or someone was "only" injured...

The point is that so far this year guns have been discharged 18 times at schools. Obviously we have a problem with guns being in our schools...

It’s things like this that backfire on the liberal zealots. They think inflating the numbers will make people want less guns but the opposite happens. 18 shootings doesn’t tell me I don’t need a gun it tells me I have to have one. Even a non gun owner would read that and think they better get with the program and arm themselves.
does being attacked by a very angry bird protecting their nest on school grounds count as a shooting?

Interesting, according to the gun nuts here, if a shooting occurs at a school it should not be called a school shooting if the school might be closed at the time, or the shooter didn't hit the intended target, or nobody was killed, or someone was "only" injured...

The point is that so far this year guns have been discharged 18 times at schools. Obviously we have a problem with guns being in our schools...

No, the problem is the leftists misleading the public with phony statements.

No the problem is people like you whose first acquaintance with people on this site is over the barrel of a gun.

In past times some one like you would feel shame.

... such suggestions WILL accomplish is to minimize the chances of such weapons falling into the wrong hands.

for that you do not need to guess at probabilities to see that idea is a failure

take Chicago for example guns are pretty much completely banned

yet the city is awash in them and in the wrong hands
That's because they come across the State Line from Gary and Hammond et al.

When Indiana is obliged to subscribe and adhere to the same standards its neighbors, that flow will slow to a trickle.

Next slide, please.

first you dont know that

2nd - so what it is against the law to do so

so if anything dork you prove my point not yours
Weak counterpointing.

Not to worry, though... the day of nationwide standards and approvals is coming... and we'll put that to the test, then...

... such suggestions WILL accomplish is to minimize the chances of such weapons falling into the wrong hands.

for that you do not need to guess at probabilities to see that idea is a failure

When Indiana is obliged to subscribe and adhere to the same standards its neighbors, that flow will slow to a trickle.

Next slide, please.

first you dont know that

Weak counterpointing.

Not to worry, though... the day of nationwide standards and approvals is coming... and we'll put that to the test, then...

--LOL

thousands of schools are adopting the armed sentennial program or ones like it

the days of the anti gun are over

liberal gun polices have proven a failure over and over again

No the problem is people like you whose first acquaintance with people on this site is over the barrel of a gun.

Shame about what, an avatar?

You snowflakes are getting easier and easier to melt every day. But you are correct, I feel no shame about expressing my constitutional right. It's the people that are ashamed we have a Constitution that are the problem in this country.

Next slide, please.

first you dont know that

Weak counterpointing.

--LOL

thousands of schools are adopting the armed sentennial program or ones like it

the days of the anti gun are over

liberal gun polices have proven a failure over and over again
And...libs aren't happy about it.

I suspect some libs are still pissed off that cops were present at the ball field where all those Rs were practicing.

You snowflakes are getting easier and easier to melt every day. But you are correct, I feel no shame about expressing my constitutional right. It's the people that are ashamed we have a Constitution that are the problem in this country.

I'm the snowflake? You're the one hiding behind a gun. Threatening people you don't even know!?
Put your gun down and come on back to civilization where we recognize compassion as the ultimate sign of strength, hostility is the hallmark of the coward.

I'm the snowflake? You're the one hiding behind a gun. Threatening people you don't even know!?
Put your gun down and come on back to civilization where we recognize compassion as the ultimate sign of strength, hostility is the hallmark of the coward.

An avatar is threatening people? Is that something like man controls the climate???

If "coming back to civilization" means dreaming up things like you leftists, no thank you.

I'm the snowflake?

yup you are

You are STILL wrong!

A parking lot at a school is no different than a parking lot at a mall.

A pellet gun is not "discharged"

There have been three, count them, three, school shootings:

Italy, TX, Belton, KY, and Parkland, FL

Have a nice day! :D

Well, well, I thought the claim about "18 school shootings this year alone" sounded odd. It turns out that some of these "school shootings" weren't even intentional, while others involved a shot or two being fired with no injuries.

Media Push The Claim There Have Been 18 School Shootings In 2018. Here Are The Facts.

So what? The Las Vegas massacre alone warrants stricter gun-control laws. Background checks. Waiting periods. Ban the AR-15. There will still be plenty of guns and rifles around for protection, hunting and cool macho pictures.

Well, well, I thought the claim about "18 school shootings this year alone" sounded odd. It turns out that some of these "school shootings" weren't even intentional, while others involved a shot or two being fired with no injuries.

Media Push The Claim There Have Been 18 School Shootings In 2018. Here Are The Facts.

So what? The Las Vegas massacre alone warrants stricter gun-control laws. Background checks. Waiting periods. Ban the AR-15. There will still be plenty of guns and rifles around for protection, hunting and cool macho pictures.

Background checks? Passed.

Waiting periods? No impact in LV. FL has them already.

Ban the AR-15? Why? It's black and scary!

Forum List

Back