About Those Supposed "18 School Shootings Since January": More Fake News

I knew that already, but it's good to confirm it. Had we 18 school shootings since January 1, 2018, there would have been a lot in the news about it.

This is why you can never trust the left. Liberals know most of their ilk are headline readers and will believe anything a headline says. Few of them actually read the story or do research on a claim.

The fatalities from school shooting on an average year are way under 30.

They have to bring in the number of school shootings in order to make it sound like every school shooting is as serious as the one that just happened. It's deception as usual.

Also, let's dig into the reasons behind some of the shootings last year:

"A 34-year-old man was shot in Red Square at University of Washington while protesting the visit of controversial journalist Milo Yiannopoulos. The shooter turned himself in to the university police and later questioned and released without being charged with a crime.[534]"

Crazy lefties trying to shut down speech gunning down their opponents.

The fatalities from school shooting on an average year are way under 30.

They have to bring in the number of school shootings in order to make it sound like every school shooting is as serious as the one that just happened. It's deception as usual.

Also, let's dig into the reasons behind some of the shootings last year:

"A 34-year-old man was shot in Red Square at University of Washington while protesting the visit of controversial journalist Milo Yiannopoulos. The shooter turned himself in to the university police and later questioned and released without being charged with a crime.[534]"

Crazy lefties trying to shut down speech gunning down their opponents.

Gallagher brought this up on his show yesterday. He said that in several of the instances, the school was closed for summer vacation or the shootings took place at night long after the school closed.

Kids in the ghetto often hang around schools after hours because there is no place left to hang out. Then they start selling drugs on the school grounds and violence takes place. When I was a kid, that's where we hung out most of the time. The school had a baseball diamond, basketball courts, swings and other playground equipment.

It’s things like this that backfire on the liberal zealots. They think inflating the numbers will make people want less guns but the opposite happens. 18 shootings doesn’t tell me I don’t need a gun it tells me I have to have one. Even a non gun owner would read that and think they better get with the program and arm themselves.

It’s things like this that backfire on the liberal zealots. They think inflating the numbers will make people want less guns but the opposite happens. 18 shootings doesn’t tell me I don’t need a gun it tells me I have to have one. Even a non gun owner would read that and think they better get with the program and arm themselves.
They are really trying to push the crisis narrative. They want panic and fear to rise to the point where people are willing to give up yet more freedom to gain a little more illusion of security.

The truth, however, remains that the vast majority of school kids in the US never come in contact with either a roving gang of feral guns or a shooter their entire school career.

They are really trying to push the crisis narrative. They want panic and fear to rise to the point where people are willing to give up yet more freedom to gain a little more illusion of security.

The truth, however, remains that the vast majority of school kids in the US never come in contact with either a roving gang of feral guns or a shooter their entire school career.

The thing is the left wants to get rid of guns to protect kids in school, but wants to keep bringing in MS-13 to torture and kill our children because votes and power mean everything to them.

In 2017, over 64,000 Americans died from overdoses thanks to drugs that many times cross our southern border, and I'm sure many of them children. But when it comes to the wall, screw the children. We have plenty of them to spare.

This is why you can never trust the left. Liberals know most of their ilk are headline readers and will believe anything a headline says. Few of them actually read the story or do research on a claim.
Create more fear it’s their jobs

The thing is the left wants to get rid of guns to protect kids in school, but wants to keep bringing in MS-13 to torture and kill our children because votes and power mean everything to them.

In 2017, over 64,000 Americans died from overdoses thanks to drugs that many times cross our southern border, and I'm sure many of them children. But when it comes to the wall, screw the children. We have plenty of them to spare.
And they use guns illegally. Trump wants them out, gun control, and left fight him! Can’t make this up

The liberal idiots already have the students parroting the fake news.

I feel sorry for these children caught up in someone else's insanity. But children cannot be allowed to form policy. I just saw one boy claim that he wants love and compassion instead of guns. These are platitudes. This is like saying world peace is achievable through legos.

military-and-police-bill-adama.jpg

I think it's more insidious than that...

The last administration weaponized the IRS and FBI against their opponents... Now they screech about semi-automatic firearms and want them banned while civil law enforcement agencies carry more and more military grade equipment.

With the wrong administration taking the reins it won't take much at this time to make the political system in the United States nothing more than that of a third world banana democracy with a president/dictator for life because no one dare oppose them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The liberal idiots already have the students parroting the fake news.

I feel sorry for these children caught up in someone else's insanity. But children cannot be allowed to form policy. I just saw one boy claim that he wants love and compassion instead of guns. These are platitudes. This is like saying world peace is achievable through legos.

Democrats have been using children (like minorities) for years to try and jerk some tears out of onlookers. After all, who could you possibly ignore the cries of these children?

I think it's more insidious than that...

The last administration weaponized the IRS and FBI against their opponents... Now they screech about semi-automatic firearms and want them banned while civil law enforcement agencies carry more and more military grade equipment.

Exactly. The Democrats will use anything to achieve their ultimate goal, and that's why they cannot be trusted.

If we create laws against some people having firearms, the left will only expand those requirements more and more until just about nobody can own a firearm.

The Supreme Court ruled that all states must have some kind of ability for people to legally carry guns. Check out John Stossel's video of him trying to get a CCW permit in NYC. He spent hundreds of dollars, months of time, and in the end, they refused to give him one.

Liberals can't do away with the second amendment, but what they can to is make it so hard, so ridiculous, so expensive to own a firearm that most people will just say the hell with it. That's what they really want.

Most people didn't even know a gang was called MS-13 until Trump mentioned them. But somehow its a priority for you. You fools love to lap up the jizz that Faux Propoganda spews to you ladies.

Holy Batchit, Robin! You rat fvckers' mind is blown.

Now you are bashing and denying that school shooting exist and aren't bad. You can't have this both ways.

Most people didn't even know a gang was called MS-13 until Trump mentioned them. But somehow its a priority for you. You fools love to lap up the jizz that Faux Propoganda spews to you ladies.

Now you are bashing and denying that school shooting exist and aren't bad. You can't have this both ways.

Who ever said they weren't bad? Geez you people on the left live in your own little world. You read things that aren't there, you hear things that were never said, and you imagine everything else.

Well, well, I thought the claim about "18 school shootings this year alone" sounded odd. It turns out that some of these "school shootings" weren't even intentional, while others involved a shot or two being fired with no injuries.

Media Push The Claim There Have Been 18 School Shootings In 2018. Here Are The Facts.
The exact count doesn't matter.

One slaughtered schoolchild attributable to lax gun-access and gun-control laws and mechanisms is one slaughtered child too many.

America at-large has grown tired of your obstruction in attempts to prevent 30,000+ gun deaths each year.

America at-large is growing furious at your obstruction as it becomes complicit in the slaughter of innocent schoolchildren, again and again.

Either join the movement for sane and reasonable gun controls now, to ensure your place at the table, or be swept aside in the coming years.

You have been warned.

The body count means nothing to Democrats and our UN representatives. If it did the government would have reacted, sooner.
They will now start parading our children around to push the gun grab agenda. Nancy Pelosi just dedicated her political life to taking our guns away for the "children's sake". The more children that die, the better it is for them. They have convinced mind bent children that they will be safe if the government takes guns away from law abiding citizens. They will not be.

No gun zones are paradise for someone who wants to play the very real game, School Body Count. In Florida, you'll have to score at least an 18 to make the podium.
In our town, guns were brought into our schools to participate in gun safety courses. There was a gun in every gun safe in every pick up in the parking lot. Not one child was shot. Because guns are not the problem. Crazy is.
You won't stop crazy, but you can prevent it from taking advantage of no gun zones. Secure our schools. We secure our court houses with a machine, and guards with guns. How many judges have been shot lately? 17?
Let's offer our children that protection for starters...

Last edited:

Who ever said they weren't bad? Geez you people on the left live in your own little world. You read things that aren't there, you hear things that were never said, and you imagine everything else.

You nut jobs on the right are going bat looney shit over this.

God, look at what you just wrote and tell me that you are doing what you claim.

Holy chit.

Forum List

Back