Watching MSNBC Chris Matthews, says Russians helped Bernie Sanders

This was also a Russian ad-

D4C4BE47-3A14-44A8-932B-6F8940F3885F.png

Wow, they must really be afraid of Bernie Sanders to go that far. The direct quote,

"Russian agents interfered to denigrate Cruz and Rubio and support Trump and Bernie Sanders."

Didn't Hillary campaign cheat Bernie out of his nomination.

I feel bad for Sanders. I don’t like his politics but he’s an honest man.

Screwed Twice by The Leftist Establishment.

Wow, they must really be afraid of Bernie Sanders to go that far. The direct quote,

"Russian agents interfered to denigrate Cruz and Rubio and support Trump and Bernie Sanders."

You sure pick and choose when to believe the MSM.

At least I actually watch that leftist garbage. I'm sure there's more conservatives like me who watch it to see what the enemy is saying than actual librulz. People like me may actually be keeping those stations alive.

--WOW

that is impressive

--LOL

At least I actually watch that leftist garbage. I'm sure there's more conservatives like me who watch it to see what the enemy is saying than actual librulz. People like me may actually be keeping those stations alive.
by accident

Forum List

Back