About Those Supposed "18 School Shootings Since January": More Fake News

Well, well, I thought the claim about "18 school shootings this year alone" sounded odd. It turns out that some of these "school shootings" weren't even intentional, while others involved a shot or two being fired with no injuries.

Media Push The Claim There Have Been 18 School Shootings In 2018. Here Are The Facts.
The exact count doesn't matter.

One slaughtered schoolchild attributable to lax gun-access and gun-control laws and mechanisms is one slaughtered child too many.

America at-large has grown tired of your obstruction in attempts to prevent 30,000+ gun deaths each year.

America at-large is growing furious at your obstruction as it becomes complicit in the slaughter of innocent schoolchildren, again and again.

Either join the movement for sane and reasonable gun controls now, to ensure your place at the table, or be swept aside in the coming years.

You have been warned.

tenor.gif

It's not a wonder why most entertainers are leftists. We on the right just don't have your creativity.

Gun popularity has been growing for years now. In our state, we have more female applicants for CCW permits than male.

We on the right say the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. The left says the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to disarm his potential victims.

But keep that chin up. We all have our dreams.

Most people didn't even know a gang was called MS-13 until Trump mentioned them. But somehow its a priority for you. You fools love to lap up the jizz that Faux Propoganda spews to you ladies.

Holy Batchit, Robin! You rat fvckers' mind is blown.

Now you are bashing and denying that school shooting exist and aren't bad. You can't have this both ways.

Who ever said they weren't bad? Geez you people on the left live in your own little world. You read things that aren't there, you hear things that were never said, and you imagine everything else.

You nut jobs on the right are going bat looney shit over this.

God, look at what you just wrote and tell me that you are doing what you claim.

Holy chit.

Nope, we aren't doing any of it. What we are doing is trying to protect our Constitution from the tyranny left. Every time a mass shooting takes place, it's only minutes before the left turns it into an opportunity to advance their political agenda.

Most people didn't even know a gang was called MS-13 until Trump mentioned them. But somehow its a priority for you. You fools love to lap up the jizz that Faux Propoganda spews to you ladies.

Now you are bashing and denying that school shooting exist and aren't bad. You can't have this both ways.

You may actually be dumber than what your avatar suggests.

Last edited:
I never knew the sheriff asked about political party when applying for a conceal weapon permit. Ted Nugent will be pissed when he finds this out.

You may actually be dumber than what your avatar suggest.

Holy chit, old craggy white guy is pissed. You're some special kinda of idiot too old wrinkly fart.

obviously the wagon train run over your face a few times...thanks for playing.

Holy chit, old craggy white guy is pissed. You're some special kinda of idiot too old wrinkly fart.

Rave on you idiot:dance:

Did some kid let you take a picture of his fish?

You need to work on your retorts....

I would say your mother took it, but I won't.

Didn't know my mom was lesbian.

I say your mother should of just spit you out but I wont.

Last edited:

Like I said, your retorts need work...

Later Dumb Ass.....

Like I said, your retorts need work...

Later Dumb Ass.....
Retorts. Haha. Later, maybe you'll work on your bad attitude while you can.

tenor.gif

View attachment 177563

MASH...decent show.

The liberal idiots already have the students parroting the fake news.

I feel sorry for these children caught up in someone else's insanity. But children cannot be allowed to form policy. I just saw one boy claim that he wants love and compassion instead of guns. These are platitudes. This is like saying world peace is achievable through legos.

Democrats have been using children (like minorities) for years to try and jerk some tears out of onlookers. After all, who could you possibly ignore the cries of these children?
Standing behind children is what terrorists do

"18 School Shootings Since January": More Fake News

definitely fake news

some of the "shootings" did not even happen on campus

The liberal media doing Fake News? Say it ain't so Joe!

Who would have ever thunk it?

here is what they are calling a school shooting

A school liaison officer was sitting on a bench talking with some students when a third-grader pressed the trigger on the officer's holstered weapon, causing it to fire and strike the floor. The holster was equipped with a trigger guard designed to prevent such accidental discharges, so the department is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the event.

Source: Twin Cities Pioneer Press

or this one

A criminal justice club student picked up a loaded gun, belonging to an advisor, which the student thought was an unloaded training weapon. She then shot at a wall target, unintentionally firing a bullet, which went through the wall and broke a window. The advisor was a licensed peace officer permitted to carry a firearm on campus.

Source: KXII News

Forum List

Back