About this whole "white supremacy" thing...

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
I think "white supremacy" is getting a bad rap.

In the first place, everybody gotta be SOME kind of supremacist. The Japanese are Japanese supremacists, for example. Japan clearly favors the Japanese and Japanese culture both by custom and by law. I say, bully for them. Israel, too, is clearly a Jewish supremacist state. And why shouldn't it be? It's a mostly Jewish state. The Koreans are Korean supremacist. The Kenyans are black supremacists. Indonesians are Muslim supremacists (except for the Chinese, who remain Chinese supremacists). Mexicans are adamantly Mexican supremacists. God bless them all. So why shouldn't we be white supremacists?

The world clearly approves of white supremacy. When the Soviet Jews emigrated en masse during the 1980s and 1990s, the US taxpayer paid for their passage to either Israel and Jewish supremacy or to the USA and white supremacy. The vast majority chose to come to the country founded on whiteness, not the country founded on Jewishness. When black Africans skedaddle, they don't skedaddle to places like Liberia and black supremacy, they hightail it to Germany and white supremacy. The Chinese are pouring into America and Canada, both white supremacist nations, but you don't really see a lot of Americans heading to China and Chinese supremacy. The Iraqi refugees are headed to Europe and white supremacy, not Pakistan and Muslim supremacy. So who am I to say the whole world is wrong? If Jews, Mexicans, Chinese, Africans, and Iraqis are all white supremacists, surely white supremacy deserves a serious look by whites themselves.

Perhaps it's time we embrace our whiteness and stop letting the New York Times tell us how evil whiteness is.

Whites are cool, in fact some of my ancestors were white but try to name a non-Cherokee comparable of Elvis or Sequoya.

The phrase "White Supremacy" is only used by opponents of whites to attack those who defend whites.

Whites who use it are either communist/Marxist, a hired gun or dull witted

Because with White people the supremacy is true

• Banned
Its generally because people who support "white supremacy" are a load of *****.
Well, you may think of them as *****, but the millions of immigrants pouring into everywhere white supremacy reigns are just good decent folks trying to increase their consumption levels. Try a little Christian charity for chrissakes.

In the first place, everybody gotta be SOME kind of supremacist. The Japanese are Japanese supremacists, for example. Japan clearly favors the Japanese and Japanese culture both by custom and by law. I say, bully for them. Israel, too, is clearly a Jewish supremacist state. And why shouldn't it be? It's a mostly Jewish state. The Koreans are Korean supremacist. The Kenyans are black supremacists. Indonesians are Muslim supremacists (except for the Chinese, who remain Chinese supremacists). Mexicans are adamantly Mexican supremacists. God bless them all. So why shouldn't we be white supremacists?

The world clearly approves of white supremacy. When the Soviet Jews emigrated en masse during the 1980s and 1990s, the US taxpayer paid for their passage to either Israel and Jewish supremacy or to the USA and white supremacy. The vast majority chose to come to the country founded on whiteness, not the country founded on Jewishness. When black Africans skedaddle, they don't skedaddle to places like Liberia and black supremacy, they hightail it to Germany and white supremacy. The Chinese are pouring into America and Canada, both white supremacist nations, but you don't really see a lot of Americans heading to China and Chinese supremacy. The Iraqi refugees are headed to Europe and white supremacy, not Pakistan and Muslim supremacy. So who am I to say the whole world is wrong? If Jews, Mexicans, Chinese, Africans, and Iraqis are all white supremacists, surely white supremacy deserves a serious look by whites themselves.

Perhaps it's time we embrace our whiteness and stop letting the New York Times tell us how evil whiteness is.

I think you're one of them.

The phrase "White Supremacy" is only used by opponents of whites to attack those who defend whites.

Whites who use it are either communist/Marxist, a hired gun or dull witted

Another sympathizer who has difficulty with his native language.

Do you believe that all men are created equal, or do you reject that idea?

If you reject that idea, do you then believe that, due to some inferiority caused by race is just cause to enact laws designed to discriminate, separate and isolate those thought of as essentially inferior?

Or is your argument based on culture? And, if so, do you think here in America, races other than Caucasians have contributed nothing of values to the American culture?

If you reject that idea, do you then believe that, due to some inferiority caused by race is just cause to enact laws designed to discriminate, separate and isolate those thought of as essentially inferior?
Laws like Affirmative Action?

Laws like Affirmative Action?
How does Affirmative Action serve to isolate those seen as inferior? In fact, Affirmative Action laws are designed to include those who have been previously excluded. Would you prefer to continue to exclude those who have been previously excluded?

I bet you think blacks were enslaved because of their skin color

IQ-map-world.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back