About Hawaii...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Of course I can't prove this, but, seeing how sorry regressives are, I'd bet someone put out that warning about inbound missiles on purpose to make Trump react.

Regressive scum would anything to make him make a mistake like that. Guess what, he didn't.

The good thing that came from this is we now know the status of the incompetence of the Emergency Management staff and the lack of any pre planning for incidents like this.

The Bad thing that came from this is North Korea now has ample video showing that we FEAR HIM... this will only embolden him and make him more of a threat..

Of course I can't prove this, but, seeing how sorry regressives are, I'd bet someone put out that warning about inbound missiles on purpose to make Trump react.

Regressive scum would anything to make him make a mistake like that. Guess what, he didn't.
I`d bet you`re posting from a mental institution. WTF is wrong with you to make an idiotic post like that? Seek help before you hurt yourself. Jeezus!

• Banned

I`d bet you`re posting from a mental institution. WTF is wrong with you to make an idiotic post like that? Seek help before you hurt yourself. Jeezus!
Someone just about like you would do that. Your hatred of Trump and America proves it.

Well.....the emergency in Hawaii was imaginary, and was a fuckup that the left wants to somehow blame on Trump.

The way they blamed Charlottesville on him.

You know, this might be something for all of us to think about...............

When the alarm went off in Hawaii and they said it wasn't a drill, it pretty much threw the entire place into chaos for a few hours, as well as scared the hell out of a lot of people.

We already know that N. Korea has an army of hackers, and they like to do stuff that causes confusion. What's to stop them from hacking the Civil Defense offices in Hawaii again, and generating another false alarm?

• Banned

Well.....the emergency in Hawaii was imaginary, and was a fuckup that the left wants to somehow blame on Trump.
They want to blame him for everything. And look at the poor sad sack looking guy out there they said did it.

Actually, the news stories that I've seen (both on CNN and MSNBC) stated that it was because of an employee who pressed the wrong button and generated the alarm.

By the way, Trump had nothing to do with it, he was in FL golfing again.

• Banned
You know, this might be something for all of us to think about...............

When the alarm went off in Hawaii and they said it wasn't a drill, it pretty much threw the entire place into chaos for a few hours, as well as scared the hell out of a lot of people.

We already know that N. Korea has an army of hackers, and they like to do stuff that causes confusion. What's to stop them from hacking the Civil Defense offices in Hawaii again, and generating another false alarm?
No, I' d say it was a regressive democrat. Can't prove it but those scum will do anything to hurt this country.

Actually, the news stories that I've seen (both on CNN and MSNBC) stated that it was because of an employee who pressed the wrong button and generated the alarm.

CNN and MSNBC are extremely reliable sources that will do anything to hurt Trump and this country.

I don't think so. There have been no reports of him going to FL.

There is a whole bunch of unconfirmed information out there. The current excuse appears to not hold water as two employee's had to initiate the send command before it could be activated unless it was removed by the end users. This according to the software vendor that does emergency management systems for 35 state agencies and multiple cell phone companies. This is far from over and I expect a few more twists and turns before the investigations are done.

There is a whole bunch of unconfirmed information out there. The current excuse appears to not hold water as two employee's had to initiate the send command before it could be activated. This according to the software vendor that does emergency management systems for 35 state agencies and multiple cell phone companies. This is far from over and I expect a few more twists and turns before the investigations are done.
And most likely we will never be told what happened.

CNN and MSNBC are extremely reliable sources that will do anything to hurt Trump and this country.

Hey stupid.............read my post again...............neither of them blamed Trump for any part of this false alarm. They reported that he was briefed about it, but they never said it was his fault.

However.................YOU seem to be defending Trump from a non attack. Why?

CNN and MSNBC are both very UNRELIABLE as sources...

Hey stupid.............read my post again...............neither of them blamed Trump for any part of this false alarm. They reported that he was briefed about it, but they never said it was his fault.

However.................YOU seem to be defending Trump from a non attack. Why?
Hey deflecting liar, where did I say they blamed Trump? What I said was they would do anything to hurt Trump and America, just like you would.

CNN and MSNBC are both very UNRELIABLE as sources...
Yes they are and they will print or say anything to bring down Trump and send this country to hell.

I don't think so. There have been no reports of him going to FL.

They reported that when the alarm went off, Trump was playing golf in Florida.

Perspective | The false alarm in Hawaii revealed an abdication of leadership by Trump

The White House did release a statement, well after the alert was revealed to be incorrect.

“The President has been briefed on the state of Hawaii’s emergency management exercise,” it read. “This was purely a state exercise.”

At the time the incorrect alert went out Trump was finishing up a round of golf at Trump National Golf Course in Florida.

If that were true, they failed...the orange slug didn't react.

Charlottesville? With all those very fine people waving con-federate flags and NAZI flags?

Forum List

Back