Abortions - The Truth - The Killing of Unborn Children

Powerman said:
See this is why I'm pro choice. If I can deal with certain extreme circumstances then I should also agree with abortion in the case that the parents will most likely fuck the kid up from day 1. If you really belive that abortion is killing humans then you should probably not want abortions even in cases such as rape. You should be in the business of saving as many lives as possible. But I can understand how you feel that way sugar. I used to think the same.

I would prefer adoption in all circumstances, wouldn't you? Idiot couples do not have to raise the child, people are willing to hand over thousands of dollars to adopt a baby. My aunt and uncle were willing to pay $30,000 CND to adopt a baby girl from China (long story). Anyway, abortions will happen regardless of what anyone else wants or thinks, their availability should be seriously limited, thus saving lives.

Said1 said:
I would prefer adoption in all circumstances, wouldn't you? Idiot couples do not have to raise the child, people are willing to hand over thousands of dollars to adopt a baby. My aunt and uncle were willing to pay $30,000 CND to adopt a baby girl from China (long story). Anyway, abortions will happen regardless of what anyone else wants or thinks, they're availability should be seriously limited, thus saving lives.

Right. I prefer adoption. The only problem is that unfortunately white people don't want to adopt black babies. It's pretty sick but you have to look at it like supply and demand. More black babies than there are people who want to adopt them. But in a perfect world I'd prefer they all get adopted. I would encourage anyone to carry the baby to term and put the baby up for adoption before having an abortion. I'm pro choice but I'm not in favor of abortion most of the time.

Powerman said:
Right. I prefer adoption. The only problem is that unfortunately white people don't want to adopt black babies. It's pretty sick but you have to look at it like supply and demand. More black babies than there are people who want to adopt them. But in a perfect world I'd prefer they all get adopted. I would encourage anyone to carry the baby to term and put the baby up for adoption before having an abortion. I'm pro choice but I'm not in favor of abortion most of the time.

You have any links to stories about babies who won't get adopted? I was always under the impression there was a demand for adoptable children.

The ClayTaurus said:
One could advocate adoption as opposed to abortion, in that case. But you're trusting that a mother who doesn't want a child will properly care for it and herself throughout the pregnancy.

This is true...I would hate to adopt a child that wasn't healthy because the binge drinking, coke snorting mom couldn't join a 12 step program for 9 months.

Powerman said:

I don't know what the laws are pertaining to out of country adoptions, but I bet many would be welcome up here. If it was less expensive, I'm sure it would be more common also.

Powerman said:
Was I talking about China? No. Were you talking about China? No. I didn't think so. You were talking about black people having abortions. They are not coerced to do so. They do so of their own volition. This is the United States. It's not a fucking communist country.

Oh, so you are saying abortion is ok in US, but not in China?

R we debating if it should be legal, or if its moral? Hmmmm
fucking idiot

Powerman said:
Nope. That's you bringing the poor into it. I'm talking about potential criminals. I don't see how that is a certain group though. What I am talking about is one of the positive societal benefits from abortion. Let's keep in mind now that we're not talking about massive genocide. Each abortion is a choice that the individual mother makes. It's not like I'm saying that we should force tons of people to have abortions who don't want to have them.

ahhh, so you are saying that abortions are completely elective eh?

I thought so many of the women who have them, do so because if they dont, then their whole lifes will be destroyed, they wont have a chance at an education, a good job, that they are now doomed to lives of misery?

Doesnt sound like much of a choice to me.

Powerman said:
Yes it's one of the silliest things you've ever heard. Maybe you need to just seriously step back and take a neutral approach to life because your beliefs and partisan views blind you to the truth. Instead of saying it's ridiculous how about you do some of your own research. But since I have literally zero confidence that you want to know the truth let me post a few links that you might enjoy reading.

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf

http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/roevscr2.htm

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=174508

Since you love your logical deductions so much chew on this idea. People who have abortions don't want kids. Unwanted kids tend to have poor childhoods. Unwanted kids with poor childhoods have a much greater chance of growing up to be criminals than anyone else. 18 years after abortion was legalized crime starts to decrease everywhere that abortion is legal. That's because a lot of would be criminals are being aborted. It's very simple to follow. Or is it still one of the silliest things you've ever heard? :blah2:

blah, blah, blah,,,yea, even the author of your own link admitted it ISNT A FACT, just a possibility with alot of statistics to support the IDEA.

and in another post you are claiming poverty doesnt cause crime, but up above you are claiming unwanted kids with POOR childhoods have a much greater chance of growing up to be criminals.
So which is it dickhead, does poverty cause crime or not? You certainly musta been reading Kerrys book on how to flip flop, depending on what needs to be said.

Yea, make up the facts as you go along, good idea.

and yea, its still one of the silliest things I have ever heard of, not to mention its impossible to prove, even if it were true.

Powerman said:
You certainly implied it and laughed it off as being ridiculous. Now that you know that it is fact you simply ignore the fact and start nitpicking words. Typical. Just admit you were wrong for like the 30th time this week.

FUCKING LIAR. Now that you have been owned that I NEVER said you made it up off the top of your head, show where I even implied it. Cmon, show me. You cant you fucking liar, cuz I never even had that thought come to my head. I never thought you were making anything up, I just thought its a freaking silly idea.

Powerman said:
Now you're getting funny. Come move to the south. You might think there are too many blacks if anything. They are in no danger of making themselves extinct via abortion. Of course you would try to twist this into some silly race genocide madness. But it makes no sense because abortion is a personal choice. No one forces people to have abortions.

Oh yea, gee, look, there are alot of blacks all over around me, so hence, their numbers could not possibly be dwindling.

Yea, go to Berlin, millions of Germans around, yet the population of Germans is in decline, save the muslim immigrants.

Powerman said:
Sorry. I was taking a final examination. I can't be here 24 hours a day to respond to your pointless drivel. I've stated that I don't believe that a fetus is a human being. It's something that is intended to become a human in the future. It's no more a human being than my sperm as far as I'm concerned. If you think that it's a human being then that's fine with me. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. And besides I'm not really pro abortion anyway. I'm just pro choice. Yes there is a difference.

No, but you certainly have enough time to post pointless drivel. Why do you choose to answer the points made that arent even the main points of my arguements?

No, there is no choice. You are PRO ABORTION, dont try to pull semantics on me. You believe ABORTION IS FINE.

Now, whether or not the fertilized egg is a human being or not is NOT AN OPINION. You cant just dismiss the facts and questions presented by claiming its "your opinion".

Try defining what a human being is, then see if the fert egg fits.

Lets see, here's some more for you to fail to reply to, cuz its too difficult.
A human being is identified by thier DNA, both biologically and legally.
Fertilized egg has its own unique DNA seperate from the mom.

Now, if its not a human being, then what is it? Is it a plant? an animal? a rock? a part of her?

Your sperm is a part of you. It doesnt have its own dna seperate form yours. If the sperm were found seperate from you, it could be identified as yours from dna. It would be a dna match.

If a fert egg were found seperate from the mother carrying it, then its dna would not be a match to the mother. So there is a difference.

Powerman said:
Was I talking about China? No. Were you talking about China? No. I didn't think so. You were talking about black people having abortions. They are not coerced to do so. They do so of their own volition. This is the United States. It's not a fucking communist country.

your words:"But it makes no sense because abortion is a personal choice. No one forces people to have abortions."

You didnt limit it to the US. Now, who is wrong for the 30th time today?
b
BWHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

You say were not talking about China? Why not? Are we talking about the US? Where was that stated?

Powerman said:
Right. I prefer adoption. The only problem is that unfortunately white people don't want to adopt black babies..

Do you really believe your own bullshit? Lots of white couples would love to have black babies for adoption. Fact is, some black activists dont want it and have pushed for laws preventing it, claiming the black person would lose their "heritage".

Powerman said:
It's pretty sick but you have to look at it like supply and demand. More black babies than there are people who want to adopt them. But in a perfect world I'd prefer they all get adopted. I would encourage anyone to carry the baby to term and put the baby up for adoption before having an abortion. I'm pro choice but I'm not in favor of abortion most of the time.

why not in favor of abortion most of the time. If aborting a baby is just the same as clipping off your big toe nail, then why would you give a rats ass why anyone would do it at all?

The ClayTaurus said:
You have any links to stories about babies who won't get adopted? I was always under the impression there was a demand for adoptable children.

There is a high demand for "children" or more like "babies". The older a kid gets, regardless of race, the harder it is to find an adoptee.

The chinese currency rate is about 8 to 1 for the dollar.

The peso in the Philipinnes is around 54 pesos to the dollar.

Taiwan has a different currency than China. I dont remember the currency rate to the dollar. I think its 3000 to one dollar. Its listed as a three letter abbreviation, and Im not even sure of the name of it. But in Taiwan, you can spend American dollars really easy. But not so in the Philippines.

Powerman said:
This is true...I would hate to adopt a child that wasn't healthy because the binge drinking, coke snorting mom couldn't join a 12 step program for 9 months.

now you're advocating religion?

I thought the babies who are aborted werent from poor people?

and as for abortion preventing crime activity

San Dieog County has a lower abortion rate than LA County, yet LA countie's violent crime RATE is twice that of SD County.

Philippines, abortion is illegal, their serious crime rate is much lower than the US's.

LuvRPgrl said:
There is a high demand for "children" or more like "babies". The older a kid gets, regardless of race, the harder it is to find an adoptee.

The chinese currency rate is about 8 to 1 for the dollar.

The peso in the Philipinnes is around 54 pesos to the dollar.

Taiwan has a different currency than China. I dont remember the currency rate to the dollar. I think its 3000 to one dollar. Its listed as a three letter abbreviation, and Im not even sure of the name of it. But in Taiwan, you can spend American dollars really easy. But not so in the Philippines.

Canadian dollar 0.863558 to the dollar.

Forum List

Back