Abortions drop 61% when....

297726_568604133166238_983489903_n.jpg

Progress. Republicans, keep your hands off of birth control and women's services, embrace prevention.

Not this stupid, bullshit crap again. What time exactly do you start hitting the meth?

I notice you ducked the question. LOL

I voted for Johnson, and I've told you multiple times precisely why.

Somehow you keep forgetting, I wonder why.

Okay, no I don't wonder why.

My point stands. Pick any issue and find Mac on both sides of it.

LOL

I've noticed that my posts and voting patterns are terribly important to you. Please feel free to start a new thread on the topic so that this one is not hijacked.

Now, tell us: What is your opinion of my specific references to the cost-saving strategies of VBID, universal preventive services and universal diagnostic services? I bring specific ideas and opinions, how about you?

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

No one, in aggregate. Unwanted children can ultimately cost taxpayers far more than pregnancy prevention.

So big pharma is just giving it away, completely and totally free of charge?

And the workers are working for free.. the truckers are delivering for free.. the retailers are inundated with free labor to give it away from their stores.. the doctors are working for free to prescribe other birth control.. the office secretaries are free.. the cleaning people in the offices and stores are free... it is just a free kumbaya fest :rolleyes:

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

This is EXACTLY the point... SOMEONE is paying for it.. the progressive just always want it to be somebody else.. even if it is against their beliefs... and they will FORCE them to do it

Birth control is not expensive... Suzy or Bobby can go buy a box of condoms for $6... less than an hour's wages at MINIMUM WAGE... but even that is not enough for the progressive ilk, it has to be taxed, subsidized, advertised, and distributed by government or there must be an agency that is utterly huge that exists to force other entities such as churches, schools, and businesses to the the progressive bidding.. all costing more and more money

In the case of Value Based Insurance Design, the costs of the meds are covered by the insurance company, because it recognizes the obvious long-term cost savings.

Is that okay with you?

I voted for Johnson, and I've told you multiple times precisely why.

Somehow you keep forgetting, I wonder why.

Okay, no I don't wonder why.

My point stands. Pick any issue and find Mac on both sides of it.

LOL

I've noticed that my posts and voting patterns are terribly important to you. Please feel free to start a new thread on the topic so that this one is not hijacked.

Now, tell us: What is your opinion of my specific references to the cost-saving strategies of VBID, universal preventive services and universal diagnostic services? I bring specific ideas and opinions, how about you?

Nah, I will just point out your pathetic hypocrisy on an ad hoc basis as you demonstrate it.

LOL

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

This is EXACTLY the point... SOMEONE is paying for it.. the progressive just always want it to be somebody else.. even if it is against their beliefs... and they will FORCE them to do it

Birth control is not expensive... Suzy or Bobby can go buy a box of condoms for $6... less than an hour's wages at MINIMUM WAGE... but even that is not enough for the progressive ilk, it has to be taxed, subsidized, advertised, and distributed by government or there must be an agency that is utterly huge that exists to force other entities such as churches, schools, and businesses to the the progressive bidding.. all costing more and more money

In the case of Value Based Insurance Design, the costs of the meds are covered by the insurance company, because it recognizes the obvious long-term cost savings.

Is that okay with you?

And if you are the purchaser of insurance, you are still contributing to it (in terms of birth control pills).. condoms are not covered by insurance... and like I said, Suzy or Bobby can go buy a box for $6... cheaper than the co-pay

Is that okay with you?

And if you are the purchaser of insurance, you are still contributing to it (in terms of birth control pills).. condoms are not covered by insurance... and like I said, Suzy or Bobby can go buy a box for $6... cheaper than the co-pay

I want to lower the costs of my health care coverage, and I'm currently paying for the following:

1. Young men who can't keep their dicks in their pants

2. People who smoke cigarettes knowing damn well it'll probably cause cancer

3. People who eat shit food and weigh far more than they should, knowing damn well it will probably lead to any number of conditions, including heart disease, hypertension and diabetes

4. Young men who think it would be cool to jump their skateboard down two flights of cement stairs, knowing damn well they could end up in emergency with broken bones

5. Guys who drink too much beer or wine or liquor, knowing damn well it could end up destroying their liver and/or putting any number of people in the hospital as a result of their drunk driving

6. People who have to use the emergency room as a way to get "free" health care because they can't afford or qualify for coverage

7. People whose illnesses and ailments fester and deteriorate because they can't afford or qualify for preventive or diagnostic coverage

... for starters.

In the grand scheme of things, I'd much rather keep costs down on the front end. Easy call.

Last edited:
While I can't argue with the OP, it kills me that this came about because Americans are just too damn stupid to take care of themselves.

American idiocy at its finest.

Is that okay with you?

I want to lower the costs of my health care coverage, and I'm currently paying for the following:

3. People who eat shit food and weigh far more than they should, knowing damn well it will probably lead to any number of conditions, including heart disease, hypertension and diabetes

4. Young men who think it would be cool to jump their skateboard down two flights of cement stairs, knowing damn well they could end up in emergency with broken bones

5. Guys who drink too much beer or wine or liquor, knowing damn well it could end up destroying their liver and/or putting any number of people in the hospital as a result of their drunk driving

6. People who have to use the emergency room as a way to get "free" health care because they can't afford or qualify for coverage

7. People whose illnesses and ailments fester and deteriorate because they can't afford or qualify for preventive or diagnostic coverage

... for starters.

In the grand scheme of things, I'd much rather keep costs down on the front end. Easy call.

If you had a medical savings account.. you would not have to contribute to an insurance policy that covers those... if you had more choices of group products or rates (say your HOA got together and negotiated a specific plan, so did your local Moose lodge, and your bowling league, etc) you could have more control... if an insurance company had the ability to compete with a product that did not offer BC or weight loss or whatever, and only covered catastrophic care, you would keep costs down...

Choice is the answer.. not 'freebies' that are not free

Again.. Suzy and Bobby can buy a box of condoms for $6.. nobody is stopping them

What's cheaper - free birth control or....

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free police investigation.

Free Adult court.

Free Adult State Prison detention.

Let's take your progressiveness to next level and require sterilization.

You're jumping from providing free contraception to low income women to.... forced sterilization...

You're a bigger idiot then I thought.
The proper grammar is "than" I thought, not "then" I thought.

Who's the idiot now?

And *NOTHING* is *FREE*, shit for brains.

Last edited:

... for starters.

If you had a medical savings account.. you would not have to contribute to an insurance policy that covers those... if you had more choices of group products or rates (say your HOA got together and negotiated a specific plan, so did your local Moose lodge, and your bowling league, etc) you could have more control... if an insurance company had the ability to compete with a product that did not offer BC or weight loss or whatever, and only covered catastrophic care, you would keep costs down...

Again.. Suzy and Bobby can buy a box of condoms for $6.. nobody is stopping them

The ability to pay, assuming that a person can afford an HSA or the $1,200+ per month it now takes to insure a family for a group plan, and the cost of the care are two different things.

I want to bring down the costs across the board. A combination of VBID, universal diagnostic & preventive service, and free market reform would do that.

Those ideas come from both ends of the political spectrum. One "side" is not going to win, both "sides" need to dump the "my way or the highway" approach if we ever want to fix things.

... for starters.

The ability to pay, assuming that a person can afford an HSA or the $1,200+ per month it now takes to insure a family for a group plan, and the cost of the care are two different things.

I want to bring down the costs across the board. A combination of VBID, universal diagnostic & preventive service, and free market reform would do that.

Those ideas come from both ends of the political spectrum. One "side" is not going to win, both "sides" need to dump the "my way or the highway" approach if we ever want to fix things.

Then make an insurance company that achieves that goal

The Liberals answer to every question = More Government

The answer is more free stuff. That's always the answer. Everything should be free.

Free medical care for the poor. Free birth control. And the disease is absolutely free too.

Study Shows Soaring STD Rates In Many Areas Of New York City « CBS New York

Those who want free birth control might indeed have a point! It certainly reduces the number of poor people who are takers to begin with. Free birth control might indeed be racist. The New York study showed that out of the entire city, only Staten Island, that solidly white, Christian, middle class forgotten borough had no high morbidity zip codes.

All in all, free birth control might be a long term investment worth taking. Not only are the pregnancies prevented, but the high transmission rates of disease gives it's own benefit.

Here's a novel idea ... if you want to use birth control, pay for it yourself; if you want an abortion, pay for it yourself; if you want to have a child, pay for them yourself.

I love how leftists scream "government stay out of my womb!" .... except when it comes to paying for this shit.

You cannot make that statement, his/her ignorance knows no boundaries.

What's cheaper - free birth control or....

Free food.

Free medical care.

Free school.

Free juvenile court.

Free juvenile detention.

Free police investigation.

Free Adult court.

Free Adult State Prison detention.

Let's take your progressiveness to next level and require sterilization.

You're jumping from providing free contraception to low income women to.... forced sterilization...

You're a bigger idiot then I thought.

... for starters.

You don't have to pay for condoms. You can pick them up for free at your local clinic

Free? No such thing.

Who pays for it?

most likely state tax payers, and if i was living their i wouldnt mind. It must be cheaper than paying for abortions or welfare to support said child down the road.

You know what's even cheaper for Joe Taxpayer? If the person who wants birth control pays for it themselves. Same with abortions and children.

My God, in my previous post when I said "here's a novel idea"-- I had no idea that it really was a novel idea for some people.

Forum List

Back