Abortions drop 61% when....

Again, this is not realistic.

This is why ideologues are bad at policy.

Yeah.. so unrealistic to expect someone to pay $6 for a box of condoms and more realistic to set up a whole government system costing millions in setup, manpower, building space, legal staff, support staff, distribution etc to hand out condoms or BC pills :rolleyes:

Man, you are indeed idiotic

I would say that being fiscally conservative (like myself) means you do not take it to the house raw dog every time. There are plenty of other fun things just follow the model set by Bill Clinton, hero of the left and advocate of blue dress stains.
so whats your solution? legislate the bedroom?

I'd rather pay for the birth control honestly.

Most reasonable fiscal conservatives would.

Strange the GOP talks about cutting funding for birth control to low-income women.

No, you idiot troll.. a fiscal conservative would realize it is not the responsibility of government to set up organizations, agencies, hire numerous people, etc to hand out birth control for 'free' (which actually costs much more with all the government workings involved).. and that it is more fiscally prudent for the individual to take care of their own responsibility and buy a $6 box of condoms themselves

Ass clown, girls don't wear condoms, and the poor don't have $6.

Typical fringe-right bubble boy.

Come out of the bubble and visit the real world, dink.

most likely state tax payers, and if i was living their i wouldnt mind. It must be cheaper than paying for abortions or welfare to support said child down the road.

You know what's even cheaper for Joe Taxpayer? If the person who wants birth control pays for it themselves. Same with abortions and children.

My God, in my previous post when I said "here's a novel idea"-- I had no idea that it really was a novel idea for some people.

You know what's not realistic?

What you just suggested.

So according to you, personal responsibility is not realistic.

Wow. Just wow.

:cuckoo:

You know what's even cheaper for Joe Taxpayer? If the person who wants birth control pays for it themselves. Same with abortions and children.

My God, in my previous post when I said "here's a novel idea"-- I had no idea that it really was a novel idea for some people.

What you just suggested.

Wow. Just wow.

Goddamn have you people never taken an econ class.

Poverty leads to crimes against persons and property.

When you're hungry and have no money, you take responsibility for feeding yourself.

Not saying it's justified, just saying that society can deal with this reality compassionately and pragmatically, or take your approach. Do nothing and then complain about too many families on welfare.

Most reasonable fiscal conservatives would.

Strange the GOP talks about cutting funding for birth control to low-income women.

No, you idiot troll.. a fiscal conservative would realize it is not the responsibility of government to set up organizations, agencies, hire numerous people, etc to hand out birth control for 'free' (which actually costs much more with all the government workings involved).. and that it is more fiscally prudent for the individual to take care of their own responsibility and buy a $6 box of condoms themselves

Ass clown, girls don't wear condoms, and the poor don't have $6.

Typical fringe-right bubble boy.

Come out of the bubble and visit the real world, dink.

1) Unless they are lesbians, they are doing it with a guy.. and the guy can use a condom
2) The poor don't have $6?? Really... Do they have cable? Do they have DVD's? Do they have money for fast food?...
3) The cost of this 'free' stuff is well more AFTER the government program is created.. and it is FORCED upon the back of the actual taxpayer... for the PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY of another

You are a goddamn idiot... another prime candidate for suicide to help the population as a whole improve

What you just suggested.

Wow. Just wow.

couple is having a baby, a baby they want. The baby ends up showing it has Trisomy 18 and won't make it. They have to have an abortion in order to remove it. The bill is 2800 because the navy won't cover it under her health insurance.

What do you do in their shoes?

What you just suggested.

Wow. Just wow.

couple is having a baby, a baby they want. The baby ends up showing it has Trisomy 18 and won't make it. They have to have an abortion in order to remove it. The bill is 2800 because the navy won't cover it under her health insurance.

What do you do in their shoes?

The lifers wouldn't want them to have an abortion because even a severely disabled baby is precious and the woman should be forced to give birth to it and pay for her medical bills because she was a stupid whore to have gotten pregnant in the first place *deep breath*

Forum List

Back