Abortionist goes bezerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to suck babies out of the womb, you can't really be a sane individual to begin with.

Of course even if you look at it as sparing the gene pool from further infection by leftist parasites, which is a valid perspective, it still takes a sick fuck to perform the procedure. As much as I loathe democrook sociopaths, I couldn't kill them and I damn sure couldn't kill their babies.

A guy talking about abortion, go on home, I get so sick of pro birth people.

I bet the innocent child that's about to be murdered isn't sick of pro birth people. You creatures truly are sick.

don't you guys have better things to do than stand on a street corner or picket PP. I never seen such gross people in my life trying to push their views on everyone. Evangelicals zealots, the world would be a better place without you and some fundamentalist.

You don't care about life, you just want to push your views on everyone.

Most Nazis were Evangelicals, yes the German Christians, and they has no problem killing RC's, Jews, JW, disabled, etc.

I bet the innocent child that's about to be murdered isn't sick of pro birth people. You creatures truly are sick.

don't you guys have better things to do than stand on a street corner or picket PP. I never seen such gross people in my life trying to push their views on everyone. Evangelicals zealots, the world would be a better place without you and some fundamentalist.

You're right, we are pushing our views. We have the view that every innocent human has the right to not be murdered. You're as sick as the woman in the video.

Don’t you tards have better things to do than have unprotected sex when there’s no need in this day and age, and then murder the defenceless blameless babies that result because of your laziness and utter selfishness and irresponsibility?

That was delightful. Typical woman, typical screaming when she has no point to make. This is why women should never be put in positions of policy making. There is too much of a danger that this is what they become.

When she attacked, what if he just doubled up his fist and gave her a good old fashioned manly punch in the jaw?

You're right, we are pushing our views. We have the view that every innocent human has the right to not be murdered. You're as sick as the woman in the video.

And yet you say and do nothing about the 20,000 children that die around the world every day that are already born that could be saved.

Because flapping your gums in protest requires little time and no money. You are hypocrites, not Christians.

That was delightful. Typical woman, typical screaming when she has no point to make. This is why women should never be put in positions of policy making. There is too much of a danger that this is what they become.

When she attacked, what if he just doubled up his fist and gave her a good old fashioned manly punch in the jaw?

And guys like gray glove belong in policy making positions? He had no point to make, either, just harass and dodge, and he sounded like some fundie preacher type, anyway. So they got in a street-corner argument? So what?

Re the headline on the OP: was this woman a doctor?

Don’t you tards have better things to do than have unprotected sex when there’s no need in this day and age, and then murder the defenceless blameless babies that result because of your laziness and utter selfishness and irresponsibility?

Yes I'm right, pushing you views on others, I wonder how the woman feels that had an abortion when they hear your righteous zealot attitudes.

Tell me why you allow abortions for incest and rape?????????????????

OP's require more than just a link or a video - you need to provide original content. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back