Abortion: Why Men Don't Get A Say

Viability didn't make a difference when it came to affirmative action. Why should it now ?

Please expound. You have lost me.

I believe dilloduck is making the evil, repugnant suggestion that people who benefit from affirmative action should have the same non-person status assigned to them by law as a zygote a woman is free to abort if she chooses.

Viability didn't make a difference when it came to affirmative action. Why should it now ?

Please expound. You have lost me.

I believe dilloduck is making the evil, repugnant suggestion that people who benefit from affirmative action should have the same non-person status assigned to them by law as a zygote a woman is free to abort if she chooses.

Now, I wouldn't say THAT. I think he is referring to the fact that I said a "viable solution" but I am missing the affirmative action point. I don't remember debating about affirmative action in recent times whatsoever. Yes I do believe that a solution must be viable even if it will never happen. By viable I do mean work in the real world.

Just as men have the ability to keep their dicks in their pants.

Are you really JD_2B ?
JD_2B's last post activity

• Last Activity: 03-28-2010 09:49 AM

Sy joined in May

I'm not saying they're the same person; I am saying I can't tell them apart.

Tell us, Sy... ever been worried about your dog getting you pregnant?

Oh, God, I had forgotten about that conversation. No wonder JD disappeared.

cecille, thanks to you and a few others for showing that not all women are selfish man haters.

Are you really JD_2B ?
JD_2B's last post activity

• Last Activity: 03-28-2010 09:49 AM

Sy joined in May

I'm not saying they're the same person; I am saying I can't tell them apart.

Tell us, Sy... ever been worried about your dog getting you pregnant?

Oh, God, I had forgotten about that conversation. No wonder JD disappeared.

sock-puppets-funny-humor-obama-grea.jpg

Forum List

Back