Abortion: Why Men Don't Get A Say

False imprisonment is kidnapping, still you make a valid point, if one believes they would rather suffer death or kidnapping instead of having a beautiful bundle of love that person should be locked up for their own health as well as the fetuses health who most likely would vote no to abortion, at least while still in the womb.

I wonder if you were pro-abortion as a ten week old fetus.

That is a good question when did your position change, it is more than reasonable that before you were born you were pro-life, when did you change your mind.

This is a good point to begin the debate.

Five minutes after I knew that a chick in my freshman high school class suicided over being preggers and unable to face it. These fetuses you're so fond of (and yes, I love babies too) are sometimes female.

Should your daughter not own her own body? Should her boyfriend get to "rent" it for nine months against her will?

Insist on keeping it ? pay for it.

:clap2:

Throws a whole new light on what it means to be a "high maintenance" GF.

A man that is involved in the life of his child even unborn SHOULD have a say on NOT aborting said baby.

Ah, RGS, always the troglodite. Did you even bother to read the linked article? If a man is given "a say" and the couple disagrees, then what?

Time for gunplay? Kidnapping? False imprisonment?

I believe that if the FATHER of the child is willing to assume full responsibility for said child and states so in Court, that a pregnant woman should legally be barred from having or inducing an abortion. Pretty simple concept, the child is half his.

As to your strawman arguments, try them on someone that may bite.

No fucking way does anyone force a woman to live her life a certain way, even if it is just for nine months.

And, IF for some insane reason this is allowed, the woman can name the price it will cost the man to rent her body for his child. A few trillion ought to do the trick. He can't pay, she chooses.

Fuck that idea.

mdn2000 wrote:

Oh, so your making a rational decision based on a tragedy of a friend who committed suicide. Suicide is a whole other issue.

I could see how a girl may commit suicide, it is a shame and tragedy people were not there to support her. I hope she had you at least, to tell her how wonderful and great children, are, at a young age friends are most important.

Maybe you could share some more details, I would be wrong to be to presumptive.

Thirteen, you support abortions in thirteen year olds, with or without parents permission.

mdn, you are likely funner than a bag of kittens to debate with, but IME no one ever EVA changes their mind on abortion, and if it's okay I wanted to just explore the narrower question of whether anyone thought it was reasonable for men to override a woman's decision as to her own body?

As an aside: the pre-Roe v. Wade era contained many tragedies for women with unwanted pregnancies. Outlawing abortion does not end it (and likely does not drop the rate) but it does make life much more dangerous for women who are not rich.

I thought you had a childhood friend who committed suicide because of not being able to face being pregnant.

Now you joke about kittens.

When did you decide you are pro-abortion, was it before you were born or after. That is the real test, can you say your life is not worth living, if your life is worth living its true to say any other human born feels the same.

Ah, RGS, always the troglodite. Did you even bother to read the linked article? If a man is given "a say" and the couple disagrees, then what?

I believe that if the FATHER of the child is willing to assume full responsibility for said child and states so in Court, that a pregnant woman should legally be barred from having or inducing an abortion. Pretty simple concept, the child is half his.

No fucking way does anyone force a woman to live her life a certain way, even if it is just for nine months.

And, IF for some insane reason this is allowed, the woman can name the price it will cost the man to rent her body for his child. A few trillion ought to do the trick. He can't pay, she chooses.

Fuck that idea.

Women do understand that they will not get pregnant if they don't have sex don't they ?

Fuck that idea.

Women do understand that they will not get pregnant if they don't have sex don't they ?

I believe that most do. Most men do, too.

mdn2000 wrote:

Oh, so your making a rational decision based on a tragedy of a friend who committed suicide. Suicide is a whole other issue.

I could see how a girl may commit suicide, it is a shame and tragedy people were not there to support her. I hope she had you at least, to tell her how wonderful and great children, are, at a young age friends are most important.

Thirteen, you support abortions in thirteen year olds, with or without parents permission.

mdn, you are likely funner than a bag of kittens to debate with, but IME no one ever EVA changes their mind on abortion, and if it's okay I wanted to just explore the narrower question of whether anyone thought it was reasonable for men to override a woman's decision as to her own body?

As an aside: the pre-Roe v. Wade era contained many tragedies for women with unwanted pregnancies. Outlawing abortion does not end it (and likely does not drop the rate) but it does make life much more dangerous for women who are not rich.

I thought you had a childhood friend who committed suicide because of not being able to face being pregnant.

When did you decide you are pro-abortion, was it before you were born or after. That is the real test, can you say your life is not worth living, if your life is worth living its true to say any other human born feels the same.

Took blood, sweat and tears to win the right to choose, mdn2000. I want my daughter and granddaughter -- and yours -- to have the same rights. Women are not incubators for men -- or their government. They are not second class citizens.

mdn2000 wrote:

If anyone is able to make a decision before they are born, I'd like to meet that person.

Fuck that idea.

Uh, men are the cause, I am told.

Fuck that idea.

Close your legs

I take Madeline for her word, a girl in freshman class committed suicide unable to face being "preggers",

I dont know if preggers is slur but I am sure my wife would not let me call her preggers, kids are terrible, to be a freshman and called preggers must of been humiliating, why else would a young girl commit suicide, its obvious she was in an environment that had a name for someone who was pregnant the same as bigots had a name for people who are black.

Obviously all the factors involved were too much for a high school freshman to handle. The only thing to do is to do what is not being done, offer a home with love for a new family.

Fuck that idea.

:clap2:

Fuck that idea.

I was told that it takes two to Tango.

Fuck that idea.

Actually men don't get pregnant when they have sex however they may be forced to pay for their decision for the rest of their lives instead of a mere 9 months.

Actually men don't get pregnant when they have sex however they may be forced to pay for their decision for the rest of their lives instead of a mere 9 months.

Only eighteen years, dilloduck, and the child support most men are ordered to pay wouldn't keep a stray cat alive. Mommies still do almost all the heavy financial lifting. And what you geniuses with your "men's rights" angst seem to never learn is that child support is the right of the child.

Do I really have to explain how to avoid these sorts of duties?

Forum List

Back