Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

I suspect Republicans want to kill the woman for having an abortion.

That'll teach her.

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Remember its takes a male and female to make a zygote.

I really want to know what you suggest for deterring abortions.

I’m pro-life, always have been. If you want to minimize life that is up to you. Kill your babies if you need to. None of my business if you don’t take 100% responsibility for your actions.

Abstinence never fails!

who is going to enforce abstinence??

It's called self responsibility.

Self responsibility, if only men would keep their penis in their pants. I want answers. Obvious self responsibility does not work.

Men should never have sex unless they want children

Total abstinence is the only solution to abortion

Or just treat abortion like tax payer funded contraception, right?

No, men and women have other options.

If they don't want children at all, then they should get sterilized.

My sister is a doctor. She had a patient who had her tubes tied. Her husband had a vasectomy.

She ended up pregnant.

A friend of mine had her tubes tied. She ended up pregnant.

One of my assistants had her tubes tied. She ended up pregnant.

My child's best friend's mom had her tubes tied. She ended up pregnant.

Nothing is perfect. Accidents do happen even when people get a vasectomy and tubes tied.

Then there's medications that make the pill ineffective but some doctors don't tell the patient. That happened to a friend of mine. She was put on an antibiotic which made her birth control pill ineffective. She ended up pregnant.

There are real reasons for abortion. Just because you don't want to ever have one doesn't mean you have the right to force that on our whole nation.

who is going to enforce abstinence??

It's called self responsibility.

Self responsibility, if only men would keep their penis in their pants. I want answers. Obvious self responsibility does not work.

Or just treat abortion like tax payer funded contraception, right?

No, men and women have other options.

If they don't want children at all, then they should get sterilized.

My sister is a doctor. She had a patient who had her tubes tied. Her husband had a vasectomy.

She ended up pregnant.

A friend of mine had her tubes tied. She ended up pregnant.

One of my assistants had her tubes tied. She ended up pregnant.

My child's best friend's mom had her tubes tied. She ended up pregnant.

Nothing is perfect. Accidents do happen even when people get a vasectomy and tubes tied.

Then there's medications that make the pill ineffective but some doctors don't tell the patient. That happened to a friend of mine. She was put on an antibiotic which made her birth control pill ineffective. She ended up pregnant.

There are real reasons for abortion. Just because you don't want to ever have one doesn't mean you have the right to force that on our whole nation.

And that's the baby's fault, how?

Almost impossible to prevent "first time" abortions.

They can be slowed by prosecuting/convicting/executing the murderers who perform them.

Recidivism among those "first timers" can be prevented in similar fashion.

Who could logically protest the killing of those who kill?

Oh, yeah, a crazed liberal but insanity should not be allowed as a defense.

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Contraceptives in the water supply.

Teach children to believe in Human Rights.

That's a start.

That's a start.

Okay. That would be nice, but it won't stop girls from getting abortions.

I knew a gal once, who was brought up in a religious, traditional household, Asian-American parents. And her boyfriend was an asshole who promised to marry her and didnt' follow through....

So she got knocked up, trying to force the issue. When he didn't follow through, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to think she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

A year later, she hooked up with this same guy, and it happened again.

Now, this girl didn't lack education, or religion, or morals or an understanding of human rights. In fact, she was college educated. But when push came to shove, the story still ended up in the bottom of a medical waste container.

400px-AbortionReasons.jpg

Need to address why women get abortions to cut down on the need to get one
This data comes from what?

A poll?

Contraceptives in the water supply.

That will work, and it will make everyone sterile.

As public virtue decays in society so does respect for fundamental rights like rights to life and liberty. And eventually the rights to life and liberty themselves dwindle away.

Laws can't change public virtue. Only the people can change that and then that will effect the laws.

Partially correct.

Men and women shouldn't have sex unless they're willing to face the consequences like adults.

The solution at abortion is maturity and respect for human rights.

Having children is the best thing ever. Killing them is among the worst.

" Vanity Of The Apes "

* Arm Chair Shot Caller *
Partially correct.
Men and women shouldn't have sex unless they're willing to face the consequences like adults.
There is a difference between preaching from a soap box and reality .

* Non Sentience *
The solution at abortion is maturity and respect for human rights.
How does maturity and human writes come into play in an over populated , poorly enabled , under nourished , slum ?

Those between 0% - 200% of the poverty line have 75% of abortions and more than half already have children at the time .

* Loose Language *
Having children is the best thing ever. Killing them is among the worst.
Killing children is by legal definition murder , as children have been born .

That's a start.

Teaching people any sort of actual facts, and how to think with their brains instead of their glands, would be enormously helpful. Pro-abortionism always starts with abject ignorance and a lack of logical thinking ability.

Forum List

Back