Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Remember its takes a male and female to make a zygote.

I really want to know what you suggest for deterring abortions.

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Wait till all you liberals execute all your unborn babies, then when there are only Conservatives left in this country, the abortion problem is solved, no more welfare, no more global warming, it will be a wonderful life...

th.jpg

Well, I read in the morning paper that they are eliminating the free birth control requirement from Obamacare. That should help.
lol

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.
I never could tolerate birth control pills, either, and it made birth control a big pain in the ass. But I managed. She needs to try harder.

Well, I read in the morning paper that they are eliminating the free birth control requirement from Obamacare. That should help.
lol

help what?

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, IUD, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...
Conservatives object to day after pills
As well as sex education and free distribution of birth control

Ban all abortions, except for pregnancies that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother.
Prosecute doctors who perform abortions and put them in jail for murder.

Wait till all you liberals execute all your unborn babies, then when there are only Conservatives left in this country, the abortion problem is solved, no more welfare, no more global warming, it will be a wonderful life...

View attachment 227952
What about the growing infant mortality rates in red states in Appalachia and the falling life expectancy? Doesn’t that bother you’re kind?

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

Ban all abortions, except for pregnancies that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother.
Shouldn’t you put the women in jail? If it wasn’t for the women wanting abortions the doctors never would’ve performed.

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!
Unless you’re a Palin.

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

who is going to enforce abstinence??

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

who is going to enforce abstinence??

It's called self responsibility.

Shouldn’t you put the women in jail? If it wasn’t for the women wanting abortions the doctors never would’ve performed.

One step at a time.

No please answer the question. The abortion doctor would not have to perform an abortion if the woman didn't approach him and if the man didn't make her pg. What happens to the man and woman??

Forum List

Back