Abortion Stopped In Utah

Yeah right so if you want to have a welfare state you should have five homeless people move in with you...

The notion that me being against abortion as a means of birth control means that I should be responsible for all the children of selfish assholes who think they can have sex without consequences is utterly retarded. You may as well say that if I wish to end crime I should personally shoot every prisoner in the state pen.

The appeal to pity fallacy the left pushes, to which you're referring is a scam...

I'm the embodiment of everything the idiots stand against and I am the adopting father of a so-called 'unwanted child'... From Foster Care... Who we love very much... and is as much a part of our family as any one of us.

Now I'll set THAT record up against ANY ONE of these hypocrits and wager that of the individuals involved... myself and THE USUAL SUSPECTS, who are known to all of us... that I am the only one which can make that claim...

And what we can be CERTAIN OF, is that NONE of THAT WILL MATTER IN THE SLIGHTEST... because... it's ALL myth, based upon lies and sustained through nothing more than empty platitudes.

Enlightened societies understand that forcing a woman to be pregnant against her will is sick. -- Seraega

Who forced her to have sex -- and not practice birth control? It's easy enough to do.

"I'll do as I like and if I have a baby I'll just kill it".

"Ever notice everyone who is for abortion has already been born".

Last edited:
Enlightened societies understand that forcing a woman to be pregnant against her will is sick. -- Seraega

Who forced her to have sex -- and not practice birth control? It's easy enough to do.

"I'll do as I like and if I have a baby I'll just kill it".

"Ever notice everyone who is for abortion has already been born".

It is good to know ahead of time that there are people like you out there. The internet is not just a forum for freaks like you to expose themselves...it serves as an early warning system for those that like to see what lays ahead..

It is good to know ahead of time that there are people like you out there. The internet is not just a forum for freaks like you to expose themselves...it serves as an early warning system for those that like to see what lays ahead..

Sir/Madam, to help you understand I'll type slowly -- If me speaking up for innocent babies makes me a freak then I thank you for the compliment.

You mentioned the future -- Your thinking will one day in the future make it OK to kill a baby up to 6 months old. Ever hear of partial-birth abortion? To help you understand that term, it literally means killing a little innocent baby as it's being born.

You might be right, but...

.... she was obviously pretty fucked-up in the head to do something idiotic like that...

Exactly. She's too fucked up to become a mother, so guess who's going to foot the bill for the new kid once it arrives? Me and You.

Not to mention that since they saved it from such an event, it will likely be severely damaged and live a miserable life AND be more than twice the cost of those who haven't.
actually the baby will probably be alright, time will tell. But babies are pretty protected in the womb. I was in a bad car accident when I was in the beginning of my pregnancy and was wearing a seat belt. My son came out just fine. She will probably have other complications but I bet the baby will be fine.

You mentioned the future -- Your thinking will one day in the future make it OK to kill a baby up to 6 months old.

You're really reaching on that statement....

Not really. To predict the future all you have to do is look at the past and follow the trend line out into the future.

I've heard of religions that either do or used to sacrifice children but I don't see and baby killing (after the baby is fully born) in this country's future. I don't agree with it but I cannot have an abortion so it's not my call.

I've heard of religions that either do or used to sacrifice children but I don't see and (any) baby killing (after the baby is fully born) in this country's future.

You admit we're killing them before they're fully born. Doesn't that bother you as a human being?

I don't agree with it but I cannot have an abortion so it's not my call.

It's your duty as a human being to speak out. Who will speak for the babies except you? Don't be like the German citizens while their Nazi government was killing the Jews.

I've heard of religions that either do or used to sacrifice children but I don't see and (any) baby killing (after the baby is fully born) in this country's future.

You admit we're killing them before they're fully born. Doesn't that bother you as a human being?

It's your duty as a human being to speak out. Who will speak for the babies except you? Don't be like the German citizens while their Nazi government was killing the Jews.

I think it's more in line with Nazi policy for men to be telling women what to do with their own bodies.

I think it's more in line with Nazi policy for men to be telling women what to do with their own bodies.

You still refuse to recognize it's not just the woman's body but also the baby's body.

I guess our discussion will terminate here. Have a good day.

Godwin's Law invoked

The problem is, there are too many factors in the issue, and both sides only look at one, maybe two. The black and white answers of "yes and no" do not fit in this at all, those answers rarely fit in anything dealing with real life. So it either has to be broken into many different issues or it has to be regulated, making it flat out illegal will just cause a lot of death and suffering.

You still refuse to recognize it's not just the woman's body but also the baby's body.

I guess our discussion will terminate here. Have a good day.

Adults have far more rights than children, so it stands to reason that an adult woman has significantly more rights than a couple cells.

Forum List

Back