Abortion laws

I actually didn't think this was getting serious.

I always make fun of liberals about it... But seriously , WTF?

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

I think Mississippi is also sending one upwards. What you will see is the pro-abortionists being very very selective in what they choose to challenge in court. They know whats coming at the Supreme Court and will no longer be able to willy-nilly sue every time a baby lives.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

I believe this is what as known as 'testing the waters'...

toe_in_water_2.png

Two states passed abortion amendments to their constitutions. What does that mean? - CNN

I think Mississippi is also sending one upwards. What you will see is the pro-abortionists being very very selective in what they choose to challenge in court. They know whats coming at the Supreme Court and will no longer be able to willy-nilly sue every time a baby lives.
Finally the people may be able to govern themselves on this again as the Constitution requires.

Takes away the rights of the minority. Talk about mob rule.

ryanbomberger45.png

View attachment 227582

the people have their freedoms taken away, the minority.

Knowgood you concern about abortion is telling. The white get more abortions, are you being racist??

View attachment 227582

Knowgood you concern about abortion is telling. The white get more abortions, are you being racist??

An African American woman is 5 times more likely to get an abortion

https://www-theatlantic-com.cdn.amp.../archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

View attachment 227582

https://www-theatlantic-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/380251/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

Yeah...it’s usually best to not answer Penelope. I see signs of dementia there. She must have been notoriously vicious and hateful in her youth but today it’s just sad ramblings about the pleasures of vacuuming babies into trash cans. No real philosophy beyond that.

Aka stupid as a stump.

It's common knowledge and she looks ignorant spewing her nonsense

They are known for lying but yes you are right...dumb as a stump. Usually they try to find some pretense to hang the lie on. This one just embarrassed herself.
Has to be dementia or maybe a stroke victim.
Of course either of those make fine Democrats. And couple either with an empty soul and you get this obsessive rambling about how good killing babies is.

View attachment 227582

https://www-theatlantic-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/380251/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

You might want to read the report. The rich ladies still have D & C's and they do not get reported. Keep reporting outdated and incomplete data though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race
Among women from the 39 areas for which race was reported for 2006, white women (including both Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women) accounted for the largest percentage (55.8%) of abortions; black women accounted for 36.4% and women of other racial groups for 7.8% (Table 10). Black women had higher abortion rates and ratios than white women and women of other races (Table 10). Among the 29 reporting areas that provided data every year during 1997--2006, the percentage of abortions by race changed little; abortions by women in the "other" racial category increased, but the percentage remained low (5.8%--7.7%) (Table 11). Among women from all racial groups, abortion rates and ratios generally declined during 1997--2006, but the abortion rate was higher in 2006 than in 2005; for black women, the abortion ratio was lower in 2006 than in 2005, whereas for white women and women in the "other" racial category, this measure was relatively stable during 2005--2006
Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2006

Yeah...it’s usually best to not answer Penelope. I see signs of dementia there. She must have been notoriously vicious and hateful in her youth but today it’s just sad ramblings about the pleasures of vacuuming babies into trash cans. No real philosophy beyond that.

Aka stupid as a stump.

They are known for lying but yes you are right...dumb as a stump. Usually they try to find some pretense to hang the lie on. This one just embarrassed herself.
Of course either of those make fine Democrats. And couple either with an empty soul and you get this obsessive rambling about how good killing babies is.

Just another hater. RWNJ's make me sick. When you RWNJ's force your opinions on all.

I don’t think the SCOTUS should have ever taken up R v W. It should have been left up to the states to decide, and I applaud states being proactive in the event Roe v Wade is vacated.

It’s not addressed in the constitution which leaves it to the states. And to all the religious right wackos, and the baby killing leftist, my opinion is shared by by the late great Anthony Scalia, so there!

Why does it matter if a state's people VOTES to ban/legalize abortion? The peeps vote on it and decide isn't that democracy?

Just another hater. RWNJ's make me sick. When you RWNJ's force your opinions on all.

I suppose you are following the other liberals on here and trying to co-opt right wing speech patterns. Youve seen them...they love to throw around "snowflake" and "white knight"..both of which are defined as liberals.
And then that SJW term...must drive you crazy...but hey lookeee you got your own!
Got any "lifelong Republicans" to quote?

I suppose you are following the other liberals on here and trying to co-opt right wing speech patterns. Youve seen them...they love to throw around "snowflake" and "white knight"..both of which are defined as liberals.
And then that SJW term...must drive you crazy...but hey lookeee you got your own!

Its always the men who want to control women. Wear a condom and get the male shot, I hear its in the works. I actually think you are "nut jobs", always thinking of other people and what you can do to make their life better in your opinion. What a hoot.

View attachment 227582

You might want to read the report. The rich ladies still have D & C's and they do not get reported. Keep reporting outdated and incomplete data though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race
Among women from the 39 areas for which race was reported for 2006, white women (including both Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women) accounted for the largest percentage (55.8%) of abortions; black women accounted for 36.4% and women of other racial groups for 7.8% (Table 10). Black women had higher abortion rates and ratios than white women and women of other races (Table 10). Among the 29 reporting areas that provided data every year during 1997--2006, the percentage of abortions by race changed little; abortions by women in the "other" racial category increased, but the percentage remained low (5.8%--7.7%) (Table 11). Among women from all racial groups, abortion rates and ratios generally declined during 1997--2006, but the abortion rate was higher in 2006 than in 2005; for black women, the abortion ratio was lower in 2006 than in 2005, whereas for white women and women in the "other" racial category, this measure was relatively stable during 2005--2006
Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2006

Listen up you whacked out moron, it's a fact black women get abortions at a higher rate than any other race. You should have researched before once again looking like an uneducated, ill informed clueless loon.

Now sit down and stfu

View attachment 227582

Lol, in new york more babies are aborted than are born. That makes you happy?

Aka stupid as a stump.

Lol, coming from the party that wants to put men in girls locker rooms.

Its always the men who want to control women. Wear a condom and get the male shot, I hear its in the works. I actually think you are "nut jobs", always thinking of other people and what you can do to make their life better in your opinion. What a hoot.

You silly demented old unattractive failure. An all male Supreme Court gave an all male NARAL the right for their all male owned abortion clinics to make huge profits.
Then you thought you would gain control by no-fault divorce and an end to slut shaming. So men took advantage of you again because thats what men do.But you ended up a single mom working at Walgreens instead of a hero of equality.
You are an embarrassment to women. And the abuse you suffered all your life is not my fault nor their fault. Nor any baby's fault. Blame yourself instead.
Your baby killing obsession is not your only vice...how about the damage done to young women with the help of your simple minded, sub 80 IQ, support of those who encourage women to spread their legs without the remotest possibility of commitment. Got to feed the abortion mills...right?

c'mon...tell me how cool and trendy and original you felt when you first said "takes two to tango!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back