Abortion, killing of a fetus

We care because we have to pay for the treatment of damaged babies.
It’s her choice! How dare you interfere. She knows her bod. It’s not even a baby. It’s a flower. Oh, and if you’re a leftist you can just kill it after birth

After stabbing them in the neck and allowing them to die a horrible death. Is that why you let them bleed out after stabbing them as they are born? Stop damaging your babies and get some Obama birth control. Idiot.

so folks, let’s play a game, leftists are ok with women’s choice for abortion, yet, these same people would arrest a pregnant woman smoking or drinking.

Decatur woman arrested for smoking marijuana during pregnancy. Why the fk do we care? How about crack babies? Woman’s choice right!

I've used this argument before. Also, if it is her body, why is prostitution illegal?

It's either her body or it is not.

A lot of their arguments also included their belief that it was not a baby. But now they've made it to where it can be a baby even by their own definition.

They are full of lies, hate, malice and shit.

so folks, let’s play a game, leftists are ok with women’s choice for abortion, yet, these same people would arrest a pregnant woman smoking or drinking.

Decatur woman arrested for smoking marijuana during pregnancy. Why the fk do we care? How about crack babies? Woman’s choice right!

I've used this argument before. Also, if it is her body, why is prostitution illegal?

It's either her body or it is not.

A lot of their arguments also included their belief that it was not a baby. But now they've made it to where it can be a baby even by their own definition.

They are full of lies, hate, malice and shit.
what it actually does is prove they are nothing more than baby killers.

Last edited:
You could let them be born and then make them comfortable while you discuss killing them with their stoned mother. Isn't that what you want?

You guys parrot egregious lies you know. Once born, even severely and fatally deform infants cannot be euthanized even if the parents want too. No doctor would consider it an option for discussion with the parents. But do feel free to cite any examples where someone who is qualified said otherwise, and please use exact quotes too.

I have no dog in this fight. I used to be a lot more...permissive about the concept of abortion. I have evolved my opinion about abortion over the years. I now recognize that the developing child is as much a human as the mother. But whose rights should be honored? Mother does have an option to forgo sex in the first place. Abortion is used to remedy the mother's poor choice, in far too many instances. Having made a poor choice and conceived a child, the mother also has the option of allowing the child to be adopted after birth. There being other options available, murdering your own child should not be another option. Yes, ladies, you do have control over you bodies. Use that mouth to say "No" and then to follow through. Use birth control, not abortion, to limit your breeding. Lots of options, murder should not be one of them.

It’s her choice! How dare you interfere. She knows her bod. It’s not even a baby. It’s a flower. Oh, and if you’re a leftist you can just kill it after birth

Infanticide is illegal in every state.
But abortion is legal. Abortion is infanticide by the very nature of the act. How do we reconcile that schism?

Abortion is not infanticide. The child must be born before killing it would be infanticide. The longer the gestation cycle goes, the closer an abortion comes to infanticide, imo. Also the number of abortions is indirectly proportional to the length of the gestation cycle. Only 1.3% of abortion are what they call late-term abortions.

Infanticide is illegal in every state.
But abortion is legal. Abortion is infanticide by the very nature of the act. How do we reconcile that schism?

Abortion is not infanticide. The child must be born before killing it would be infanticide. The longer the gestation cycle goes, the closer an abortion comes to infanticide, imo. Also the number of abortions is indirectly proportional to the length of the gestation cycle. Only 1.3% of abortion are what they call late-term abortions.
it's still killing a human being.

Forum List

Back