Abortion, killing of a fetus

It truly is amazing how stupid you are.
well it was the discussion we were having until you jumped in. mind you, you're welcome to jump in, just pay the fk attention to the discussion. The SC never approved killing a born baby.
Nobody has approved that, asshole.
you just posted that the SC made it law. did you not. go reread your post dude.
Like I said, you're an idiot.
A smart idiot at that.
Yeah, one day you are hoping to take that big step up to imbecile.

well it was the discussion we were having until you jumped in. mind you, you're welcome to jump in, just pay the fk attention to the discussion. The SC never approved killing a born baby.
A smart idiot at that.

But a brilliant or "well-lit" one, no doubt!

We care because we have to pay for the treatment of damaged babies.
It’s her choice! How dare you interfere. She knows her bod. It’s not even a baby. It’s a flower. Oh, and if you’re a leftist you can just kill it after birth
I think they have mentioned such a thing being a parasite...
I think it’s murder, but only a leftist is allowed to say what life is
This is why conservatives are despised, and appropriately so: their reprehensible lying.
right? cause we have facts and you hate them. I'd despise me as well. I know what facts are. And still, no one has stated whether an unborn is human or not. I'm still waiting.

A smart idiot at that.
there is no retreat in my character. I'll stay miles in front of you with my intelligence. it shows all the time in here. One day you might learn what facts are.

It’s her choice! How dare you interfere. She knows her bod. It’s not even a baby. It’s a flower. Oh, and if you’re a leftist you can just kill it after birth

Infanticide is illegal in every state.
But abortion is legal. Abortion is infanticide by the very nature of the act. How do we reconcile that schism?

Abortion is not infanticide. The child must be born before killing it would be infanticide. The longer the gestation cycle goes, the closer an abortion comes to infanticide, imo. Also the number of abortions is indirectly proportional to the length of the gestation cycle. Only 1.3% of abortion are what they call late-term abortions.
it's still killing a human being.
No, it isn't.

It's not? Then why is it that if I were to beat a pregnant woman and cause her to miscarry, I'd be charged with homicide?

Moron.

Forum List

Back