Abortion, killing of a fetus

We care because we have to pay for the treatment of damaged babies.
You could let them be born and then make them comfortable while you discuss killing them with their stoned mother. Isn't that what you want?

You guys parrot egregious lies you know. Once born, even severely and fatally deform infants cannot be euthanized even if the parents want too. No doctor would consider it an option for discussion with the parents. But do feel free to cite any examples where someone who is qualified said otherwise, and please use exact quotes too.
Better yet here’s a video.

You could let them be born and then make them comfortable while you discuss killing them with their stoned mother. Isn't that what you want?

You guys parrot egregious lies you know. Once born, even severely and fatally deform infants cannot be euthanized even if the parents want too. No doctor would consider it an option for discussion with the parents. But do feel free to cite any examples where someone who is qualified said otherwise, and please use exact quotes too.

dude, can you believe our own countryfolks want to kill babies. and elect officials overlooking that killing. it's truly sick. fking sick, truly fking sick.

Thanks, expect there is no part where he discussed "killing" the infant with the parents? Why is that? Could it be the discussion that would ensue would be about the prognosis of the child regarding it's condition? What they can expect form the condition. It certainly wouldn't be how to kill it. Might be a discussion, sadly, about how their baby will die. By law they could not neglect it and just let it die either. They are not required to go to extraordinary measures to save it's life however, unless the parents wish it.

Thanks, expect there is no part where he discussed "killing" the infant with the parents? Why is that? Could it be the discussion that would ensue would be about the prognosis of the child regarding it's condition? What they can expect form the condition. It certainly wouldn't be how to kill it. Might be a discussion, sadly, about how their baby will die. By law they could not neglect it and just let it die either. They are not required to go to extraordinary measures to save it's life however, unless the parents wish it.

silly

silly

Say, perhaps you have a clip where he says that killing the just born infant would be part of a discussion with the parents.

That line about the Gov. talking "how to kill your baby with the parents" in your talking points, is an outright lie. Why does the Anti-Choice crowd lie about stuff that is easily proved to be a lie? Does it bother you when the lie is pointed out to you? Do you just let it roll off and continue the lie somewhere else?

Yep.

silly

Say, perhaps you have a clip where he says that killing the just born infant would be part of a discussion with the parents.

That line about the Gov. talking "how to kill your baby with the parents" in your talking points, is an outright lie. Why does the Anti-Choice crowd lie about stuff that is easily proved to be a lie? Does it bother you when the lie is pointed out to you? Do you just let it roll off and continue the lie somewhere else?

Yep.

you talking to me? I posted no clip.

It’s her choice! How dare you interfere. She knows her bod. It’s not even a baby. It’s a flower. Oh, and if you’re a leftist you can just kill it after birth
I think they have mentioned such a thing being a parasite...
I think it’s murder, but only a leftist is allowed to say what life is
Actually, that was decided by the Supreme Court.

It’s her choice! How dare you interfere. She knows her bod. It’s not even a baby. It’s a flower. Oh, and if you’re a leftist you can just kill it after birth

Infanticide is illegal in every state.
But abortion is legal. Abortion is infanticide by the very nature of the act. How do we reconcile that schism?

Abortion is not infanticide. The child must be born before killing it would be infanticide. The longer the gestation cycle goes, the closer an abortion comes to infanticide, imo. Also the number of abortions is indirectly proportional to the length of the gestation cycle. Only 1.3% of abortion are what they call late-term abortions.
it's still killing a human being.
No, it isn't.

silly

Yep.

Silly me. Did I say you posted a clip of Gov. Northam not saying anything remotely resembling discussing killing a new infant with it's parents. Since you decided to inject your "silly" comment, I thought I'd ask you anyway. I mean I know you don't have one either, and so do you don't-cha.

nope they never said it was ok to kill a baby just born. never said any such thing.

silly

Yep.

Silly me. Did I say you posted a clip of Gov. Northam not saying anything remotely resembling discussing killing a new infant with it's parents. Since you decided to inject your "silly" comment, I thought I'd ask you anyway. I mean I know you don't have one either, and so do you don't-cha.

fk, and here I thought this was a message board. snap!!!

But abortion is legal. Abortion is infanticide by the very nature of the act. How do we reconcile that schism?

Abortion is not infanticide. The child must be born before killing it would be infanticide. The longer the gestation cycle goes, the closer an abortion comes to infanticide, imo. Also the number of abortions is indirectly proportional to the length of the gestation cycle. Only 1.3% of abortion are what they call late-term abortions.
No, it isn't.
what is it if it isn't a human being? is a bald eagle egg a bald eagle?

Federal Laws to Protect Bald Eagles

"The Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) prohibits the taking, killing, possession, transportation, and importation of migratory birds, their eggs,"

nope they never said it was ok to kill a baby just born. never said any such thing.
It truly is amazing how stupid you are.

well it was the discussion we were having until you jumped in. mind you, you're welcome to jump in, just pay the fk attention to the discussion. The SC never approved killing a born baby.

well it was the discussion we were having until you jumped in. mind you, you're welcome to jump in, just pay the fk attention to the discussion. The SC never approved killing a born baby.
Nobody has approved that, asshole.

you just posted that the SC made it law. did you not. go reread your post dude.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

Like I said, you're an idiot.
A smart idiot at that.

This is why conservatives are despised, and appropriately so: their reprehensible lying.

No, it isn't.
what is it if it isn't a human being? is a bald eagle egg a bald eagle?

Federal Laws to Protect Bald Eagles

"The Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) prohibits the taking, killing, possession, transportation, and importation of migratory birds, their eggs,"
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Forum List

Back