Abortion: If "We" can't ban it, then we shouldn't be forced to fund it!

the solution is education, not genocide.

And we can start with this...........

Everyone agrees that the best result is no abortions. Period.

The question is, do we have the right to force our moral beliefs on others?

Unless you're the woman, her doctor or God, absolutely not.

Of course we do.

Murder and rape are immoral, and thus, illegal. But not in Sharia (Islamic) Law. In that law, honor killings are ok. Suicide bombing (murder) is ok. And so is killing a woman for the crime of GETTING raped. Some Islamic nations murder gay people which is just regular ass murder.

So see, it's ok to use the government to push our own moral beliefs.

Every law is based on some source of morals.

the solution is education, not genocide.

Of course we do.

Murder and rape are immoral, and thus, illegal. But not in Sharia (Islamic) Law. In that law, honor killings are ok. Suicide bombing (murder) is ok. And so is killing a woman for the crime of GETTING raped. Some Islamic nations murder gay people which is just regular ass murder.

So you're comparing us to third world Islamic nations? Silly me, I thought we were better than that.

Of course we do.

So you're comparing us to third world Islamic nations? Silly me, I thought we were better than that.

We are. Thats why the right is trying to slow the influence of radical Islam in America. Thats why we identify and condemn radical Islam in America.

But the left keeps demanding we be tolerant of it and not pass judgement. Go figure.

If we should not be able to ban abortion, in the name of womens rights, privacy, and an all around attitude of "Keep gov't out of my body" then we also shouldn't be forced to fund it. Quite simple.

Keep abortion out of the government. I the taxpayer can't ban it if I don't believe in it. But isn't it also only fair that if I'm against it, my tax money shouldn't have to fund it?

Defund Planned Parenthood (Aka the organization founded on the idea of making less black people. It's true, look it up.)

who in the hell is funding abortions? But really do you think that everything that some people are against should mean that we shouldn't fund it?

I could go for that, lets not fund wars all over the dam world! Lets stop funding farmers for not growing crops. Lets stop funding oil companies with tax cuts.

I think it's really dumb to build highways through states that have hardly any people and don't need them(highways). I sure the hell don't need them.

Lets stop spending tax money by sending more money to states than is received by the fed govt from these states.

Last edited:
If we should not be able to ban abortion, in the name of womens rights, privacy, and an all around attitude of "Keep gov't out of my body" then we also shouldn't be forced to fund it. Quite simple.

Keep abortion out of the government. I the taxpayer can't ban it if I don't believe in it. But isn't it also only fair that if I'm against it, my tax money shouldn't have to fund it?

Defund Planned Parenthood (Aka the organization founded on the idea of making less black people. It's true, look it up.)

who in the hell is funding abortions?
But really do you think that everything that some people are against should mean that we shouldn't fund it?

I could go for that, lets not fund wars all over the dam world! Lets stop funding farmers for not growing crops. Lets stop funding oil companies with tax cuts.

I think it's really dumb to build highways through states that have hardly any people and don't need them(highways). I sure the hell don't need them.

Lets stop spending tax money by sending more money to states than is received by the fed govt from these states.
You might google:

January 23, 2009 and Obama and Mexico City and Executive Order.

Have fun with what you find out.

you must hate the Catholic church since they have over many generations hid the fact that many of their priest and officials have been molesting kids.

Have you any ideas that since they have not been following GODS ways and have been allowing priest to attack kids and then protect them by moving them to another site and spending millions of funds given to them by tax free donations in cover up's and settlements. Shouldn't we force these religious org that collect donations for religious purposes who then spend them for NON RELIGIOUS PURPOSES pay the tax that would have been collected..

Under the hotly debated "Mexico City Policy," the U.S. government could not provide funding for family planning services to clinics or groups that offered abortion-related services overseas, even if funding for those activities came from non-government sources. It essentially barred recipients of U.S. foreign aid from promoting abortion as a method of family planning.

If organizations received government funding, they would "agree as a condition of their receipt of federal funds that such organizations would neither perform nor actively promote abortion as a method of family planning in other nations."

Wow, now we are able to give money, guns and bombs to dictators and other waring org. which end up killing our sons and daughters along with 1000's or maybe millions of their people or those of other nations, but we can't give money to an org that promote woman's health even if they use none of our money for abortions but solicit funds from other sources even if in another country? Wow maybe you are thinking that their should be a one world government?

you must hate the Catholic church since they have over many generations hid the fact that many of their priest and officials have been molesting kids.

Have you any ideas that since they have not been following GODS ways and have been allowing priest to attack kids and then protect them by moving them to another site and spending millions of funds given to them by tax free donations in cover up's and settlements. Shouldn't we force these religious org that collect donations for religious purposes who then spend them for NON RELIGIOUS PURPOSES pay the tax that would have been collected..

You are a bit off topic. I think religions should have to pay taxes like everyone else. They can write off the charitable activities.

Well Sanger found the poor and the stupid as revolting as she found blacks. She called them "undesirables".

And you admitted that legal abortion was okay, so what's the difference?

btw, why do rightwing nuts insist on building every other case they make around some dead person who has absolutely no relevance to the current issues at hand??

Of course we do.

We are. Thats why the right is trying to slow the influence of radical Islam in America. Thats why we identify and condemn radical Islam in America.

But the left keeps demanding we be tolerant of it and not pass judgement. Go figure.

I'm pretty sure Islam is anti-abortion. Probably radical Islam is radically anti-abortion. Enjoy your lifetime club membership. Buc, Anti-abortion jihadist.

And yet you turn a blind eye to the reality (SEE FACT) that everything that allows them to provide abortions is subsidized.

does the fed pay for abortions? no.

shut the fuck up

Thats like saying the government doesn't pay for voting. They only pay to provide every necessary thing to make it happen. Only the voter can vote.

Of course planned parenthood is an abortion based organization, founded by a woman who literally said she wanted to rid the world of "negroes and morons".

The government (aka me and you) should NOT fund such an organization, much less PRAISE it like Obama and Hill-dawg have.

Planned Parenthood was founded, by name, in 1942. Abortion wasn't even legal. It was not an 'abortion based organization'. It was founded as a birth control organization, which presumably, if you were able to organize your positions from one post to the next,

you would support.

Teaching women to say no better than murdering a child, idiot.

So is helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies, helping unmarried pregnant women, adoption assistance, childcare support........ALL things republicans oppose

We support preventing unwanted pregnancy. Convince them to stop humping.

We support helping unmarried pregnant women. By being proactive and convincing them to not hump outside of marriage.

We support adoption assistance. In fact, we'd rather help a baby get born and adopted.......instead of being burned to death by a chemical like Dem's support.

And we support childcare support. By supporting marriage and the idea of the nuclear family, a stable environment where a child has a strong support system. Somehow that model has been watered down by something.....what could it be?:confused:
Teaching abstinence, as a solution, has failed miserably.

Last edited:
does the fed pay for abortions? no.

shut the fuck up

Thats like saying the government doesn't pay for voting. They only pay to provide every necessary thing to make it happen. Only the voter can vote.

Of course planned parenthood is an abortion based organization, founded by a woman who literally said she wanted to rid the world of "negroes and morons".

The government (aka me and you) should NOT fund such an organization, much less PRAISE it like Obama and Hill-dawg have.

Planned Parenthood was founded, by name, in 1942. Abortion wasn't even legal. It was not an 'abortion based organization'. It was founded as a birth control organization, which presumably, if you were able to organize your positions from one post to the next,

you would support.

I don't want Planned Parenthood shut down.

I just don't think you force taxpayers who are anti-abortion to cough up money to keep them operational if abortions are part of their services.

you would support.

I just don't think you force taxpayers who are anti-abortion to cough up money to keep them operational if abortions are part of their services.
It's illegal for the government to fund abortion. You didn't know that?

you would support.

I've addressed that about a half dozen times in this thread. Read my other responses if you really care what I know and don't know.

I've addressed that about a half dozen times in this thread. Read my other responses if you really care what I know and don't know.
Your post that I responded to didn't make that at all clear.

Getting an abortion is a choice! Just as cosmetic surgery is a choice. It is not comparable to suffering from heart disease or cancer! No one should be expected to pay for another person's choices! Public funds being used for abortions (except for extreme circumstances) should not take place! Those who feel they should are being unreasonable & unrealistic, making their argument based on emotions & ideology instead of facts and common sense!

Forum List

Back