Abortion: If "We" can't ban it, then we shouldn't be forced to fund it!

Republicans oppose:

Planned Parenthood
Sex Education
Single Mother prenatal care
Childcare funding

Then complain that there are so many Abortions

You do live in a bubble. Maybe it is time to escape.

What have Republicans ever done to reduce the need for abortions in this country?

Wait.....I know...... Abstinence Education

We've tried to convince people who are too dumb or poor to have kids to stop fucking.

Crude, I know. But thats part of the problem. The poorest and dumbest breed at the highest rate. If you can't afford a kid, or would rather do crack than pay for one, you should probably not be fucking.

there's a lot of that going around

And yet you turn a blind eye to the reality (SEE FACT) that everything that allows them to provide abortions is subsidized.

does the fed pay for abortions? no.

shut the fuck up

Thats like saying the government doesn't pay for voting. They only pay to provide every necessary thing to make it happen. Only the voter can vote.

Of course planned parenthood is an abortion based organization, founded by a woman who literally said she wanted to rid the world of "negroes and morons".

The government (aka me and you) should NOT fund such an organization, much less PRAISE it like Obama and Hill-dawg have.

So by liberal logic, the government also does not fund education. It only pays for the school, the books, the teachers, the buses, etc, but they DO NOT FUND EDUCATION. That process is seperate, right?

And yet you turn a blind eye to the reality (SEE FACT) that everything that allows them to provide abortions is subsidized.

shut the fuck up

Thats like saying the government doesn't pay for voting. They only pay to provide every necessary thing to make it happen. Only the voter can vote.

Of course planned parenthood is an abortion based organization, founded by a woman who literally said she wanted to rid the world of "negroes and morons".

The government (aka me and you) should NOT fund such an organization, much less PRAISE it like Obama and Hill-dawg have.

i'll be sure to get back to you when i care.

What have Republicans ever done to reduce the need for abortions in this country?

We've tried to convince people who are too dumb or poor to have kids to stop fucking.

Crude, I know. But thats part of the problem. The poorest and dumbest breed at the highest rate. If you can't afford a kid, or would rather do crack than pay for one, you should probably not be fucking.

Thanks for clarifying the right wings views about poor people

Republicans oppose:

Planned Parenthood
Sex Education
Single Mother prenatal care
Childcare funding

Then complain that there are so many Abortions

Teaching women to say no better than murdering a child, idiot.

federal dollars aren't used to pay for abortions.

sorry
If they are not, then why are reid and the other idiot dimwits making an issue of it? Oh, wait, could it be that they are lying? My my.

um, they're idiots.

i bet you can identify with that.

the discussion wasn't about dems wanting the feds to pay for abortion. it was about the radical right using the budget to try to de-fund planned parenthood and npr, etc. none of the federal dollars would be used for abortion.

there's a lot of that going around

shut the fuck up
Vulgar forcing taxpayers to pay for the lease, utilities, staff. Fact.

Same facilities. The abortionists benefit from the taxpayer.

Fact.

shut the fuck up

i'll be sure to get back to you when i care.

(aka "he was right so I'm done talking about it").

Our gov't funds Planned Parenthood, which is an abortion based organization, founded on the idea of getting rid of black people. Literally, straight out the founder's own words.

If they are not, then why are reid and the other idiot dimwits making an issue of it? Oh, wait, could it be that they are lying? My my.

um, they're idiots.

i bet you can identify with that.

the discussion wasn't about dems wanting the feds to pay for abortion. it was about the radical right using the budget to try to de-fund planned parenthood and npr, etc. none of the federal dollars would be used for abortion.

Thats like saying the Feds and state gov'ts aren't being asked to pay for "education", they are only being asked to pay for schools, buses, teachers, meals, books. But NOT education.

federal dollars aren't used to pay for abortions.

sorry

Then why is the funding of Planned Parenthood the sole issue holding up an agreement right now within the federal budget?????????????????????????????

because politicians are idiots.

pay attention
Finally you see it, it is the dems holding it up because of funding for planned parenthood. Now you njust called them idiots. Ha Ha!

So is helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies, helping unmarried pregnant women, adoption assistance, childcare support........ALL things republicans oppose

So is helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies, helping unmarried pregnant women, adoption assistance, childcare support........ALL things republicans oppose

We support preventing unwanted pregnancy. Convince them to stop humping.

We support helping unmarried pregnant women. By being proactive and convincing them to not hump outside of marriage.

We support adoption assistance. In fact, we'd rather help a baby get born and adopted.......instead of being burned to death by a chemical like Dem's support.

And we support childcare support. By supporting marriage and the idea of the nuclear family, a stable environment where a child has a strong support system. Somehow that model has been watered down by something.....what could it be?:confused:

the solution is education, not genocide.

And we can start with this...........

Everyone agrees that the best result is no abortions. Period.

The question is, do we have the right to force our moral beliefs on others?

Unless you're the woman, her doctor or God, absolutely not.

Forum List

Back