Abortion clinic staffer says she will drown a baby who survives abortion in a jar of solution

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WATCH: Abortion Clinic Staffer Says She Will Drown a Baby Who Survives Abortion in a Jar of "Solution" | LifeNews.com

An undercover video resurfaced this week of a New York abortion worker telling a woman to drown her baby in a toilet if the baby is born alive before the abortion is complete.

What else can you expect from the degenerates who kill babies , want to kill granny, approve all the wrongs , making all the rights wrong yeah leftist is rome falling..

SO LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT JACKASSES IT'S NOT A LIFE BUT YET IT NEEDS A SOLUTION TO KILL IT!! CAUSE IT'S NOT A LIFE !!

YOUR IDIOTS!!!!!

No words that can describe that. The staffer was an unemotional POS. They should stick her in a big jar and see how she likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting. These abortionists are reincarnated Nazi death camp guards.

I hope they burn in Hell for eternity.

WATCH: Abortion Clinic Staffer Says She Will Drown a Baby Who Survives Abortion in a Jar of "Solution" | LifeNews.com

An undercover video resurfaced this week of a New York abortion worker telling a woman to drown her baby in a toilet if the baby is born alive before the abortion is complete.

What else can you expect from the degenerates who kill babies , want to kill granny, approve all the wrongs , making all the rights wrong yeah leftist is rome falling..

SO LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT JACKASSES IT'S NOT A LIFE BUT YET IT NEEDS A SOLUTION TO KILL IT!! CAUSE IT'S NOT A LIFE !!

YOUR IDIOTS!!!!!
I wonder what the Lord will have in store for this unapologetic word I can't say, their ilk, and those who go to them wanting their "magic" to be worked?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What does it take to investigate these people? The last abortion clinic in Missouri was closed by the board of health for two dozen violations but the powerful industry managed to keep it open. Apparently they do health code checks on pizza parlors in Philadelphia but not abortion clinics. It took the death of a patient for authorities to check on Dr. Gosnel's house of horrors and he went to prison.

The real risk in "global what-the-fuck" is that the oceans will run so dry the drowned corpses of liberal offspring will make it possible for species to walk between continents. With plenty to munch along the way.

Cold heartless humans....

Said the baby deer to it's dying father........
I guess "heartless" is subjective.

Some people feel killing human babies is as much their right as a hunter shooting a deer.
(Of course, one will ALWAYS say the other is wrong and they are right,....always)

It's only a stupid argument IF you're neither a deer OR a newborn facing abortion.

I didn't watch the video, but in case ya'll didn't know, it is against federal law, against the law in all states, to kill a baby born alive, even in a botched abortion and even if the mother to be requests such action..

If the video is legitimate, and as you have described, then the technician stating she would drown a living baby in solution in a jar, should be sitting in jail by now.

Cold heartless humans....

Said the baby deer to it's dying father........
I guess "heartless" is subjective.

Some people feel killing human babies is as much their right as a hunter shooting a deer.
(Of course, one will ALWAYS say the other is wrong and they are right,....always)

It's only a stupid argument IF you're neither a deer OR a newborn facing abortion.
I don't equate a deer to a human...if you do maybe that is the intellectual speed bump you hit that has you off course in your thinking.....

I don't equate a deer to a human...if you do maybe that is the intellectual speed bump you hit that has you off course in your thinking.....

Of course you don't. Just as Democrats would consider a fetus doesn't equate to a human.
Just as most southern whites pre 1950 didn't equate blacks to a human either. Do YOU equate blacks to humans today?

It takes real intellect to understand. Every crack and heroin addict on main street will tell you that you're a dumbass compared to them.

"Any society which does not insist upon respect for all life must necessarily decay."
Albert Einstein

Look around. See all the decay? Look at the abortion clinic staffer in this OP. (assuming it's a true story,)

Maybe if you did, the world would be one being closer to true Utopia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back