Abortion bill hidden in House proposal

Abortion is the number one obsession with them always. Everything else is secondary To sucking out babies and dumping them in the trash. And I mean everything.

It’s Satanic. Innocent blood.

a fucking wall isnt as important to the masses as abortion is.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

remaining alive is the number one priority of every human. The wall will save American and immigrant lives, abortion murders innocents by the millions, mostly minority children.

Why is abortion the number one issue with all democrats, all the time?

The two bills which the House just passed are the very same bills the Republican Senate passed a few months ago.

It is true that the GOP fully funded Planned Parenthood and not the wall.
What’s wrong with planning for parenthood?
It’s those idiots who don’t that spawn more idiots.
An unintended pregnancy is the exact opposite of PLANNED parenthood. That's self-evident!

Here's an idea. PLAN AHEAD to use birth control BEFORE you fuck your brains out. How hard is that?
That works too, even better!
HOWEVER, mistakes and other stupidities do happen, and then there are other, unfortunate options that help for planning for parenthood when ready.
Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used during the sex which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Half. And that stat is from the Guttemacher Institute, a pro-abortion organization.

Another fifth are caused by the improper or irregular use of birth control.

So just by getting hotblooded fuckers to use birth control, and use it properly and regularly, we could shrink the abortion rate down to a tiny fraction of what it is today.

Then abortion would be so rare as to be stigmatized again. As it should be.

The return on investment of this strategy is far superior to any offered by the pro- and anti- cliques.

very true, but what are you and your dem friends doing to educate the hot blooded fuckers?

What dems do is use abortion as a means of birth control that remove all responsibility from the people doing the fucking.

Abortion is the number one obsession with them always. Everything else is secondary To sucking out babies and dumping them in the trash. And I mean everything.

It’s Satanic. Innocent blood.

a fucking wall isnt as important to the masses as abortion is.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

remaining alive is the number one priority of every human. The wall will save American and immigrant lives, abortion murders innocents by the millions, mostly minority children.

Because at the heart of every Progressive is the need for population control.

They think that in order to curb things like carbon emissions they need to have more people die.

I think that is why they also champion things like gay sex and wish to defend the lives of murderers so they can keep on murdering.

I heard about one lady who had an abortion specifically to stop one more carbon footprint on the Earth.

Sick bunch.

An unintended pregnancy is the exact opposite of PLANNED parenthood. That's self-evident!

Here's an idea. PLAN AHEAD to use birth control BEFORE you fuck your brains out. How hard is that?
HOWEVER, mistakes and other stupidities do happen, and then there are other, unfortunate options that help for planning for parenthood when ready.
Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used during the sex which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Half. And that stat is from the Guttemacher Institute, a pro-abortion organization.

So just by getting hotblooded fuckers to use birth control, and use it properly and regularly, we could shrink the abortion rate down to a tiny fraction of what it is today.

The return on investment of this strategy is far superior to any offered by the pro- and anti- cliques.

very true, but what are you and your dem friends doing to educate the hot blooded fuckers?

What dems do is use abortion as a means of birth control that remove all responsibility from the people doing the fucking.
How can you be so stupid as to call me a "dem"? Have you not read my posts?

Jesus, the density of your head is reaching black hole proportions.

The two bills which the House just passed are the very same bills the Republican Senate passed a few months ago.

Go figure.

Now all we need is the "free everything" Dims to get back into the Oval Office and the debt will be at $100 trillion in no time.
Actually, the last time the Democrats had full power, the deficits DECLINED.

Since the GOP has taken power, deficits have DOUBLED. And Deficit Donald has just submitted the biggest spending bill in the history of humankind. A full trillion larger than Obama's worst year of spending.

So your claim is a total hoax.

Added 9 trillion in debt. QE forever.
Trump is well on his way toward smashing Obama's record. I am confident that as Trump approaches that record, you willfully blind rubes will invent higher and higher numbers for Obama's debt.

Pseudocons didn't wait until Obama had smashed Bush's record before they complained about all his spending. They started in on him right away.

And yet you are all totally silent about Trump doubling the deficit and submitting the largest spending bill in human history. A full trillion BIGGER than Obama's worst year of spending.

Deficit Donald HATES being second to anyone. Especially Obama.

Obama doubled the debt by adding over 9 trillion, Trump will not come anywhere close to that and may actually reduce it in 8 years.

Go figure.

Now all we need is the "free everything" Dims to get back into the Oval Office and the debt will be at $100 trillion in no time.

Since the GOP has taken power, deficits have DOUBLED. And Deficit Donald has just submitted the biggest spending bill in the history of humankind. A full trillion larger than Obama's worst year of spending.

Trump is well on his way toward smashing Obama's record. I am confident that as Trump approaches that record, you willfully blind rubes will invent higher and higher numbers for Obama's debt.

Pseudocons didn't wait until Obama had smashed Bush's record before they complained about all his spending. They started in on him right away.

And yet you are all totally silent about Trump doubling the deficit and submitting the largest spending bill in human history. A full trillion BIGGER than Obama's worst year of spending.

Obama doubled the debt by adding over 9 trillion, Trump will not come anywhere close to that and may actually reduce it in 8 years.
Trump has doubled the deficit. He just submitted a trillion dollar deficit budget to Congress.

It's trillion dollar deficits all the way down.

You are seriously deluded.

ok. liberal then, but in most cases liberal = dem

I am glad you are anti abortion, but you seem to be on the left on everything else.

A. It's not. But defending against the relentless anti-abortion zealots does take some effort

B. There IS no "pro-abortion" constituency. There is a PRO CHOICE constituency however.

I'm personally against abortion but I NEVER want would force a woman who doesn't think she could be a fit mother from being forced to bring that pregnancy to term and then be responsible for that child for 18 years

Partially because I would never have to face that choice being a male

Go figure.

Trump has doubled the deficit. He just submitted a trillion dollar deficit budget to Congress.

'

do you understand the difference between annual deficit and national debt? It amazes me that those terms are used interchangeably by the ignorant.

I am glad you are anti abortion, but you seem to be on the left on everything else.
Eliminating tax expenditures is as conservative bedrock as it gets, dude.

The thing which seems to confuse you people is my defense of facts and truth. You think Trump should be able to lie and get away with it. You think it is okay that Trump lives a totally immoral life and yet you won't bake a cake for a homo. You think Trump's trillion dollar deficits are thrifty.

You are so goddam topsy-turvy hoaxed by this impostor that those who try to warn you he is destroying conservatism from the inside are perceived as liberals.

What a joke.

A. It's not. But defending against the relentless anti-abortion zealots does take some effort

B. There IS no "pro-abortion" constituency. There is a PRO CHOICE constituency however.

I'm personally against abortion but I NEVER want would force a woman who doesn't think she could be a fit mother from being forced to bring that pregnancy to term and then be responsible for that child for 18 years

Partially because I would never have to face that choice being a male

pro choice, pro abortion, same thing, both use abortion as the first method of birth control, and fund PP which is nothing but an abortion mill, and you fricken well know it.

'

do you understand the difference between annual deficit and national debt? It amazes me that those terms are used interchangeably by the ignorant.
Yes, I busted one of your fellow pseudocons on this a few days ago. JGalt. He refused to admit he fucked up and doubled down on his idiocy instead.

Deficit Donald is well on his way toward shattering Obama's debt record.

Eliminating tax expenditures is as conservative bedrock as it gets, dude.

The thing which seems to confuse you people is my defense of facts and truth. You think Trump should be able to lie and get away with it. You think it is okay that Trump lives a totally immoral life and yet you won't bake a cake for a homo. You think Trump's trillion dollar deficits are thrifty.

You are so goddam topsy-turvy hoaxed by this impostor that those who try to warn you he is destroying conservatism from the inside are perceived as liberals.

What a joke.

I oppose deficit spending no matter who is doing it. always have always will. When a Hillary supporter accuses Trump of lying it always amazes me as the height of hypocrisy.

here's a fact for you, all politicians lies, all of them 100%. The difference is some actually get things done for the country. trump is one of those.

He is doing exactly what I wanted him to do, and he is doing it in spite of the corrupt lying dems and the lying disgraceful media. Best president in my lifetime and I have been around since Truman.

So when you can't plan ahead, like in cases of Rape you are pro-choice, right?
It just doesn't get more sick or disgusting than using the victims of rape and incest as human shields to protect the million abortions each year which have NOTHING to do with rape or incest.

It really doesn't. You are sick in the head. Very, very sick.

So is that a yes?
Yes, you are very sick. I could not be more clear.

I am not going to let you make this about the less than two percent of abortions and use these poor victims as human shields. Fuck you, you sick fuck.

So you can't have an opinion that adjusts depending on one situation vs. another? It's either all or nothing?
It's all about stripping away the bullshit tactics of the pro-abortion crowd. It's all about not playing their stupid reindeer games and calling them out as sick fucks who use victims of society's worst crimes as human shields for their own murderous ends.

It's a shame you're so embarrassed by your view point that you can't even state it publicly.

How sad that you know your stance is disgusting but instead of just standing behind what you believe you try to change the conversation to put the focus on others.

Real man if conviction you are!

'

Yes, I busted one of your fellow pseudocons on this a few days ago. JGalt. He refused to admit he fucked up and doubled down on his idiocy instead.

its only been two years. lets revisit this after two more, four more, six more. I think you will be proven wrong.

'

its only been two years. lets revisit this after two more, four more, six more. I think you will be proven wrong.
In that two years, Trump has managed to DOUBLE the deficit.

We cannot AFFORD to wait any more. You assholes didn't wait for Obama to shatter Bush's debt record before launching into him for his spending. You started in on him IMMEDIATELY.

This is the kind of willfully blind hypocrisy which pisses me off so much.

This country cannot wait until Trump has run our debt up to $30 trillion before the rubes finally wake up.

That's a criminal proposal.

Our public and private debt is by far the greatest threat to the survival of our country. I've been saying that since long before Trump came along.

Not guns, not Mexicans, not homos.

The debt.

And Trump is spending us to the point of no return.

'

In that two years, Trump has managed to DOUBLE the deficit.

We cannot AFFORD to wait any more. You assholes didn't wait for Obama to shatter Bush's debt record before launching into him for his spending. You started in on him IMMEDIATELY.

This is the kind of willfully blind hypocrisy which pisses me off so much.

the annual deficit has very little to do with the president, congress authorizes and appropriates spending. Much of the spending during Trump's first two years was appropriated before he took office, what's also true is that government revenues are up as a result of tax and regulation policies which Trump put in place, so the annual deficit would be much larger but for his actions.

when you call out willfully blind hypocrisy you are addressing yourself.

Our public and private debt is by far the greatest threat to the survival of our country. I've been saying that since long before Trump came along.

Not guns, not Mexicans, not homos.

The debt.

And Trump is spending us to the point of no return.

we agree on debt as the major issue facing us. But we don't agree on who is responsible for it. The blame goes a long way back and includes every president since FDR and everyone who has been in congress since then. To put it all on Trump is really really ignorant.

Forum List

Back