Abortion bill hidden in House proposal

The two bills which the House just passed are the very same bills the Republican Senate passed a few months ago.

It is true that the GOP fully funded Planned Parenthood and not the wall.

Go figure.

Now all we need is the "free everything" Dims to get back into the Oval Office and the debt will be at $100 trillion in no time.
Actually, the last time the Democrats had full power, the deficits DECLINED.

Since the GOP has taken power, deficits have DOUBLED. And Deficit Donald has just submitted the biggest spending bill in the history of humankind. A full trillion larger than Obama's worst year of spending.

So your claim is a total hoax.

Added 9 trillion in debt. QE forever.

The two bills which the House just passed are the very same bills the Republican Senate passed a few months ago.

Go figure.

Now all we need is the "free everything" Dims to get back into the Oval Office and the debt will be at $100 trillion in no time.
Actually, the last time the Democrats had full power, the deficits DECLINED.

Since the GOP has taken power, deficits have DOUBLED. And Deficit Donald has just submitted the biggest spending bill in the history of humankind. A full trillion larger than Obama's worst year of spending.

So your claim is a total hoax.

Added 9 trillion in debt. QE forever.
Trump is well on his way toward smashing Obama's record. I am confident that as Trump approaches that record, you willfully blind rubes will invent higher and higher numbers for Obama's debt.

Pseudocons didn't wait until Obama had smashed Bush's record before they complained about all his spending. They started in on him right away.

And yet you are all totally silent about Trump doubling the deficit and submitting the largest spending bill in human history. A full trillion BIGGER than Obama's worst year of spending.

Deficit Donald HATES being second to anyone. Especially Obama.

What’s wrong with planning for parenthood?
It’s those idiots who don’t that spawn more idiots.
An unintended pregnancy is the exact opposite of PLANNED parenthood. That's self-evident!

Here's an idea. PLAN AHEAD to use birth control BEFORE you fuck your brains out. How hard is that?

So when you can't plan ahead, like in cases of Rape you are pro-choice, right?

Like I said. Huckster Democrat Trump is destroying the Republican party and conservatism from within.

Doubling the deficit, adultery, sucking up to a KGB thug, saying the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan, saying there were no WMDs in Iraq, adding trillions to our debt.

And the whole while, the pseudocons just sit there in total silence. Like good little submissive cucks.

Trump reminds me of LBJ in that way. He hoodwinked the entire Democratic party and turned them from hardcore racist conservatives into flaming liberals.

Trump is turning the pseuedocons into big spending, big government, bigoted, amoral, commie lovers.

An unintended pregnancy is the exact opposite of PLANNED parenthood. That's self-evident!

Here's an idea. PLAN AHEAD to use birth control BEFORE you fuck your brains out. How hard is that?

It just doesn't get more sick or disgusting than using the victims of rape and incest as human shields to protect the million abortions each year which have NOTHING to do with rape or incest.

It really doesn't. You are sick in the head. Very, very sick.

It just doesn't get more sick or disgusting than using the victims of rape and incest as human shields to protect the million abortions each year which have NOTHING to do with rape or incest.

So is that a yes?

So is that a yes?
Yes, you are very sick. I could not be more clear.

I am not going to let you make this about the less than two percent of abortions and use these poor victims as human shields. Fuck you, you sick fuck.

"Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

The battle cry of the pro-abortionists.

A good chunk of pro-abortion Congressmen and Senators are in office today thanks to help from the entire Trump family.

That works too, even better!
HOWEVER, mistakes and other stupidities do happen, and then there are other, unfortunate options that help for planning for parenthood when ready.

So is that a yes?

I am not going to let you make this about the less than two percent of abortions and use these poor victims as human shields. Fuck you, you sick fuck.

So you can't have an opinion that adjusts depending on one situation vs. another? It's either all or nothing?

"I'm all about protecting life! Unless it happens to be a woman. " - The Battle cry of the Anti-woman crowd (ie. anti-choice/ant-abortion)

"Woman are to be viewed as incubators, not as human beings. Fetuses are more human being than a woman is." - The Anti-Abortion Crowd

What about pregnant illegals?

Should their spawn be aborted to prevent anchor babies?
Ask the baby. There are actually pictures taken of fetuses fighting for their lives while being murdered inside their mother's wombs.

I repeat: they fight for their life against tpaltry odds that the abortionist will stop killing them.

What about pregnant illegals?

Should their spawn be aborted to prevent anchor babies?
Ask the baby. There are actually pictures taken of fetuses fighting for their lives while being murdered inside their mother's wombs.

I repeat: they fight for their life against tpaltry odds that the abortionist will stop killing them.

Is it a baby or a fetus?

IF anything has ever made me reconsider my opposition to abortion, it is that!

That works too, even better!
HOWEVER, mistakes and other stupidities do happen, and then there are other, unfortunate options that help for planning for parenthood when ready.
Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used during the sex which led to the unwanted pregnancy.

Half. And that stat is from the Guttemacher Institute, a pro-abortion organization.

Another fifth are caused by the improper or irregular use of birth control.

So just by getting hotblooded fuckers to use birth control, and use it properly and regularly, we could shrink the abortion rate down to a tiny fraction of what it is today.

Then abortion would be so rare as to be stigmatized again. As it should be.

The return on investment of this strategy is far superior to any offered by the pro- and anti- cliques.

So is that a yes?

So you can't have an opinion that adjusts depending on one situation vs. another? It's either all or nothing?
It's all about stripping away the bullshit tactics of the pro-abortion crowd. It's all about not playing their stupid reindeer games and calling them out as sick fucks who use victims of society's worst crimes as human shields for their own murderous ends.

Forum List

Back