Abortion Available in Canada for American Women.

Nothing says "We care" quite like asking women to travel to your country to murder their babies.
Next they'll offer our "undignified" poor a free suicide.
What a country!
No, we're a left leaning and socially responsible country. I'm not interested in your spam and sarcasm.

We don't call abortions murder in Canada.
I'm trying to contribute to the discussion by bringing to your attention the offer of help for women.
I understand that Canada's help could cause American women to be more careless about avoiding unwanted pregnancies, but it still has to balance out as doing good for the sake of women.

Socially responsible attitudes are needed in America, because there's no way of taking away women's rights in a democratic country. If you become a fascist country under another Trump regime, then maybe even Canada will give up on you people.
You are so lost & delusional. What you call abortion I call baby murder but I will also settle for infanticide.
Nobody has the right to take the life of an innocent human being. Period.
Go tell your story to someone who might believe your simplistic arguments that fail to recognize the basic scientific proof that their are 2 lives involved & the most innocent & vulnerable of these loses everything because of an inconvenience.
That is murder.
How's Trudeau doing for you fascists in Canada? I notice you all are paying for "undignified" poor people to commit suicide.
Poverty is nothing eugenics can't solve in Canada. Hitler would approve

Only because they don't have as much access to other forms of birth control that white women have.

Are you really saying it's that hard to get birth control?

I would say it's more about not giving a fuck and knowing the government will take care of you if you have kids, and knowing the government won't go after you if you father kids all over the place.

You are so lost & delusional. What you call abortion I call baby murder but I will also settle for infanticide.
Nobody has the right to take the life of an innocent human being. Period.
I'm aware of your opinion and now you're aware of mine. The rest of the world excluding America is in agreement with me.
Go tell your story to someone who might believe your simplistic arguments that fail to recognize the basic scientific proof that their are 2 lives involved & the most innocent & vulnerable of these loses everything because of an inconvenience.
You're failing to accept that the eventual solution will be compromise. And I'm pretty sure you have no interest in that.
That is murder.
How's Trudeau doing for you fascists in Canada? I notice you all are paying for "undignified" poor people to commit suicide.
Poverty is nothing eugenics can't solve in Canada. Hitler would approve

Your spam is not helpful. A compromising attitude 'might' be?

I'm aware of your opinion and now you're aware of mine. The rest of the world excluding America is in agreement with me.

You're failing to accept that the eventual solution will be compromise. And I'm pretty sure you have no interest in that.

Your spam is not helpful. A compromising attitude 'might' be?
As long as babies are murdered, my compromise level is non existent for those advocating this barbarism.
And do you really believe I care at all what the rest of the world thinks on the subject? :auiqs.jpg:

As long as babies are murdered, my compromise level is non existent for those advocating this barbarism.
And do you really believe I care at all what the rest of the world thinks on the subject? :auiqs.jpg:
You will learn to compromise or you'll be left behind kicking and screaming. Have a nice day.

That's complete bullshit are you saying the places they can get abortions offer no form of birth control.

Do you actually understand how the lady parts work? Do you realize that if you don't have OB/GYN clinics available, you are less likely to have access to other contraception, especially when you clowns keep trying to defund Planned Parenthood..

Do you actually understand how the lady parts work? Do you realize that if you don't have OB/GYN clinics available, you are less likely to have access to other contraception, especially when you clowns keep trying to defund Planned Parenthood..
I shouldn't have to pay to fund someone else's sex life. That is the problem with you loons no one has to take responsibility for their actions in your fucked up world.

I shouldn't have to pay to fund someone else's sex life. That is the problem with you loons no one has to take responsibility for their actions in your fucked up world.

I shouldn't have to pay for a bloated military industrial complex because you want to drive a gas-guzzling SUV.

You do realize that a baby that is never born in the ghetto is going to cost you a LOT less than one that is, right?

I shouldn't have to pay for a bloated military industrial complex because you want to drive a gas-guzzling SUV.

You do realize that a baby that is never born in the ghetto is going to cost you a LOT less than one that is, right?
Provide for the common defense. Funny how you loons want the tax payer funded Government to pay for things that are not the Feds responsibility, but are eager to cut the shit out of the things that are.

That last comment sure sounds like your channeling the pro-abortion hero Margaret Sanger she hated Black babies to.

"We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..." -- Letter to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, December 10, 1939, p. 2

Provide for the common defense. Funny how you loons want the tax payer funded Government to pay for things that are not the Feds responsibility, but are eager to cut the shit out of the things that are.

Going halfway across the world to support Exxon in stealing their oil is not "the common defense". In fact, it was the very kind of foreign entanglement that Geo. Washington warned us about in his farewell address...

That last comment sure sounds like your channeling the pro-abortion hero Margaret Sanger she hated Black babies to.

Not at all, you are the one who brought up cost.

Also, you are taking Sanger out of context and not realized she OPPOSED legal abortion.

Sanger was welcomed by the leaders of the black community, who wanted access to family planning.

The difference between a first world people and a third world people isn't race, it's the ability to plan their families.

It's still very early but still it can't hurt to let American women know that help is close by.

Even for American women travelling a thousand miles to get to Canada will still be able to save money.
I've noticed the trend of liberal MEN on this forum starting all these baby killing threads. Why is that? I just find it interesting. I also notice that most women here seem to be on the right of the baby's side of the issue. Why is that?

Going halfway across the world to support Exxon in stealing their oil is not "the common defense". In fact, it was the very kind of foreign entanglement that Geo. Washington warned us about in his farewell address...

Not at all, you are the one who brought up cost.

Also, you are taking Sanger out of context and not realized she OPPOSED legal abortion.

Sanger was welcomed by the leaders of the black community, who wanted access to family planning.

The difference between a first world people and a third world people isn't race, it's the ability to plan their families.
Exxon stealing oil ? Prove it with a legitimate link and how in the fuck can you take "exterminating the Black community" out of context ?

Exxon stealing oil ? Prove it

Prove the sky is blue..

We go over there and overthrow governments that won't play ball with us. We did it ot Saddam, we did it to Gadaffi... All because you shitheads won't stop buying gas guzzlers, and then you whine about $5.00 gas idling in line at Starbucks to buy a $5.00 cup of coffee.

how in the fuck can you take "exterminating the Black community" out of context ?

Because that's not what she said.

Here is the letter that this quote is taken from.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/files/original/d6358bc3053c93183295bf2df1c0c931.pdf

In it she says that there is a need to enlist black doctors and ministers so that birth control efforts DON'T Come off as an attempt to exterminate black people.

Sanger did have some incorrect beliefs that were product of her time. She embraced eugenics, which had credibility at the time because people thought poor people were unhealthy due to bad genetics, not because poverty lessened their ability to get good nutrition and medical care. But where she was right on the money is that family planning is ESSENTIAL to poverty relief.

Forum List

Back