Abortion and birth control: Crazy sexy stupid

No single solution works when it is applied to everyone, which is why the federal government should stay out of most things that it sticks its fingers in. The main reason that the various European countries are able to keep teen pregnancies down is they are smaller, and have less diverse populations. They are more able to tailor solutions to their needs as a result.

Less diverse? you have obviously never been to Europe.

Most European countries actually have official languages, and they all have stricter immigration policies than the US. Maybe you should actually take a look at the cultures of those countries before you assume you are smarter than someone simply because you disagree with them.

Jesus Fucking Christ, I never said I was smarter than anyone here. European countries may have "official" languages and all that but Europe is getting swarmed by illegal immigrants from Africa and the Middle East right now, go to England for example, their country is filled with Iraqis, Pakistanis and Polacks. Germany has a large population of Turks. France has alot of Africans and Algerians, to say Europe is not diverse is simply false.

Last edited:
Hate? sound bites? what in gods name are you talking about?:doubt:

Alot of people here believe condoms, abortions and birth control are morally wrong, alot of Catholics believe this,

What am I talking about?

This:

And this:

Alot of people here believe condoms, abortions and birth control are morally wrong, alot of Catholics believe this,

Alot of people here just believe abstinence is the best way, which is ridiculous because it never works.

Your words, your sound bites, your hate.

I still don't see how anything that I said is "hateful", I just said abstinance doesn't work and is not realistic, how is that hateful?

Hate? sound bites? what in gods name are you talking about?:doubt:

What am I talking about?

This:

And this:

Alot of people here just believe abstinence is the best way, which is ridiculous because it never works.

Your words, your sound bites, your hate.

I still don't see how anything that I said is "hateful", I just said abstinance doesn't work and is not realistic, how is that hateful?

Because liberals never hate, right?

Except when they do.

I don't give a fuck about liberals, your way off base here champ.

Am I? Or are you just upset because I can see the truth you are trying to hide from yourself? If you did not hate you would have not felt a need to single out a specific group of people and try to make them the problem. A lot of people in this thread, on both sides, managed to make their points without doing that, why didn't you?

Am I? Or are you just upset because I can see the truth you are trying to hide from yourself? If you did not hate you would have not felt a need to single out a specific group of people and try to make them the problem. A lot of people in this thread, on both sides, managed to make their points without doing that, why didn't you?

I just used Catholics as an example, I never said I hated them or anything derogatory towards them. If anything your just getting all bent out of shape over nothing.

You motherfuckers are just bent out of shape because you all led a life of abstinance not by your own choosing lol. Don't be mad because other people are having sex.

political-pictures-bristol-palin-abstinence-do.jpg

abstinence.jpg

abstinence-life-time-human-nature-joke-then-now-family-futur-demotivational-poster-1249116406.jpg

lol

I just used Catholics as an example, I never said I hated them or anything derogatory towards them. If anything your just getting all bent out of shape over nothing.

Some of your best friends are Catholic, right?

Abstinence only education is perpetuated by religious zealots who think it's against god's will (or some equally stupid reason) to teach kids about practicing safe sex with condoms and/or birth control. These fruitcakes even criticize masturbation, for fucks sake.

I hate to break it to these sexually repressed lost souls, however sex and masturbation are normal animalistic functions. You won't go blind. You won't grow hair on your palms. Your genitals, in fact, will not fall off if you stick it into the one of many acceptable orifices. It's an awful hindrance to a teenager's well-being to tell him/her that lascivious urges are immoral and sacrilegious. It's abhorrent.

Last edited:
screw when where and how often you want, have all the abortions you want. have at it. just don't ask the taxpayers to pay for your screwing practice sessions. The taxpayer has been screwed enough.
Abortion costs the taxpayer less than unwanted children do.

No single solution works when it is applied to everyone, which is why the federal government should stay out of most things that it sticks its fingers in. The main reason that the various European countries are able to keep teen pregnancies down is they are smaller, and have less diverse populations. They are more able to tailor solutions to their needs as a result.

please elaborate on the less diverse populations in europe, which have impact on birth control.

I didn't say anything about birth control.

please elaborate on the less diverse populations, which have impact on the ability of various European countries to keep teen pregnancy down.

Some of your best friends are Catholic, right?

You are fucking ridiculous, stop getting all bent out of shape over nothing. I never said anything bad about Catholics, I just said their stance on abstinance is ridiculous and silly. If you really think thats a "hateful" remark you are nothing more than a sensitive child.

Bristol is holding her brother in the first pic.

The second one? All in-vitro kids.

Abstinence works every time. True story. It should be adamantly taught as 'thee' go-to birth control (because it works), in conjunction with other methods of birth control. Of course, the parents are the ones who should be doing the teaching.

Actually, among European Americans, the rate is equivalent to that of Europeans. Blacks and Hispanics skew the numbers. That's a statistical fact. The United States has a distinctly different ethnic make up than Europe.

US teen birth rate still far higher than W. Europe - Yahoo! News
Other explanations? Perhaps race and ethnicity, said Dr. Monique Chireau, a Duke University assistant professor who researches adolescent pregnancy.

She noted the birth rate for white U.S. teens — about 26 per 1,000 — is much lower then the black and Hispanic rates (59 and 70, respectively).

"There are distinctions between different ethnicities," and the U.S. whites are more comparable to countries with more homogenous white populations, she said.

Bristol is holding her brother in the first pic.

The second one? All in-vitro kids.

Abstinence works every time. True story. It should be adamantly taught as 'thee' go-to birth control (because it works), in conjunction with other methods of birth control. Of course, the parents are the ones who should be doing the teaching.

If teaching abstinence worked we would not have such a high rate of teen pregnancies.

Forum List

Back