Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.
Control? I believe we all have the right to choose, I just don't agree with abortion. I've experienced the physical and psychological effects first hand. What does that have to do with the death penalty?
What they don't want discussed is that many women suffer severe depression later when they realize they had killed their child. It may take years, but it happens. Every woman I know who talks about their abortion talks about the deep depression. One of them even started a clinic to help moms keep their child.

Indeed, and Exhibit # 1 is the woman who was 'Roe' in Roe vs Wade, who kept her baby and went on to become a leading anti-abortion advocate; of course the media made her persona non grata for that. In any case with the birth control available now, even at the local convenience store on nearly every corner, along with vast improvements in medical science it is almost entirely unnecessary to still be having so many abortions.
If someone wanted to introduce a medical procedure where 0.1% of the patients experienced severe depression later, the FDA would deny the approval of the procedure. With abortion we are talking 40-60% depending upon which study you use.

Yes of course, it's all about the depression, an anti-depression stance as it were. What a crock. The party now ostensibly so utterly opposed to abortion is now in total control. What have they done about this thus far? Same thing they always do when they run the show. Nothing. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm …

And they won't. Just like they won't really do anything about immigration.

Your system runs on theater and illusion. And the fools who waddle along behind it.

Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.
Control? I believe we all have the right to choose, I just don't agree with abortion. I've experienced the physical and psychological effects first hand. What does that have to do with the death penalty?

So don't have one, no one was suggesting you need one.

so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.[/QUQUOTED
Ejaculation is perfectly acceptable, im no Catholic,lol. All im trying to say is why dosent the life of a person who is diagnosed with down syndrome have the same value as someone who is seen as perfectly healthy?

Ejaculation is perfectly acceptable, im no Catholic,lol. All im trying to say is why dosent the life of a person who is diagnosed with down syndrome have the same value as someone who is seen as perfectly healthy?

Not my decision is it, nor yours I might add.

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?

Are they? Sounds like quite a sweeping assumption, but I'm sure you've "researched" this.

So yeah, point? Got one?

We're talking about adults with Downs, they can't survive in nature.

How many adults could survive in nature? Actually very few could; most would be dead within weeks, some would last a few months, and far fewer would last two years. that's why humans form tribes, cultures, religions, societies, and governments. It's the only way they survive. All we're talking about is matters of degrees of sufficiency.
So you don't disagree with me. Good for you.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.[/QUQUOTED

Is the life of a person with down syndrome equally valuable as a perfectly healthy person? Yes or no?

Is the life of a person with down syndrome equally valuable as a perfectly healthy person? Yes or no?

Like I said pard, the discussion here revolved around abortion, not my call unless it's my kid in my woman's womb. And if it is, rest assured you don't get jack to say about it.

How many adults could survive in nature? Actually very few could; most would be dead within weeks, some would last a few months, and far fewer would last two years. that's why humans form tribes, cultures, religions, societies, and governments. It's the only way they survive. All we're talking about is matters of degrees of sufficiency.

Hardly all that simple. Tribes, cultures, and societies I can see. Religions and governments are about authoritarianism, control, and wealth extraction.

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.

The Constitution says all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws. It does not say all "citizens" which is limited to "persons born" here.

It is you and your ilk who are the ones discriminating and picking and choosing whose rights to defend. Not us. We already have laws against the violation of a child after it is born and we all support those laws. Well, maybe you don't. Given your stance on the child's rights just prior to their birth... I wouldn't be surprised.
Sure. The unborn are not persons yet. Once they are born, they are persons subject to the protections of the laws. Most abortions aren't allowed after 3 months except for a few exceptions, so there is only a small window where they aren't protected. Moreover, this is in regards to birth defects. Do you have some sort of interest in forcing prospective parents to bring babies with horrible birth defects into the world? Why?
Killing babies because they have birth defects is the same thing the Nazis did.

So is taking native kids from their parents and packing them off to boarding schools for homosexual rape.

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.
Thank you, Dr Mengele

Nazi Turret’s syndrome.

What they don't want discussed is that many women suffer severe depression later when they realize they had killed their child. It may take years, but it happens. Every woman I know who talks about their abortion talks about the deep depression. One of them even started a clinic to help moms keep their child.

Indeed, and Exhibit # 1 is the woman who was 'Roe' in Roe vs Wade, who kept her baby and went on to become a leading anti-abortion advocate; of course the media made her persona non grata for that. In any case with the birth control available now, even at the local convenience store on nearly every corner, along with vast improvements in medical science it is almost entirely unnecessary to still be having so many abortions.
If someone wanted to introduce a medical procedure where 0.1% of the patients experienced severe depression later, the FDA would deny the approval of the procedure. With abortion we are talking 40-60% depending upon which study you use.

Yes of course, it's all about the depression, an anti-depression stance as it were. What a crock. The party now ostensibly so utterly opposed to abortion is now in total control. What have they done about this thus far? Same thing they always do when they run the show. Nothing. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm …

And they won't. Just like they won't really do anything about immigration.

Your system runs on theater and illusion. And the fools who waddle along behind it.
Supreme Court will soon have a super majority of conservative Constitutionalists.

Enjoy the next 30 years of decisions.
Elections have consequences.......

Your point?

Are they? Sounds like quite a sweeping assumption, but I'm sure you've "researched" this.

So yeah, point? Got one?

Did you miss the fact that my "sweeping assumption " was in response to another's?

That said, show me one person who believes that meat is MURDER who is not also pro on legalized abortion. You may be able to find one but even they will tell you they are not in the majority.

Like I said pard, the discussion here revolved around abortion, not my call unless it's my kid in my woman's womb. And if it is, rest assured you don't get jack to say about it.
Man up homie, its yes or no

You can't give an honest answer to the question. Can you.

Your point?

So yeah, point? Got one?

Did you miss the fact that my "sweeping assumption " was in response to another's?

That said, show me one person who believes that meat is MURDER who is not also pro on legalized abortion. You may be able to find one but even they will tell you they are not in the majority.
Gotta let you in on somenthing pard, I really don't give a fuck whether you can find one or not.

Man up homie, its yes or no

You got my answer, you just can't accept it, not my problem.

You can't give an honest answer to the question. Can you.

You can't accept my answer hon.

So you don't disagree with me. Good for you.

What? Apparently you were indeed aborted, just a partial birth abortion that only aborted your frontal lobes.

Hardly all that simple. Tribes, cultures, and societies I can see. Religions and governments are about authoritarianism, control, and wealth extraction.

You have no standing, being an amoral whining Burb Brat. Try out the angry radical anarchist schtick on the Millenials posting here; they like reading gibberish that means nothing to adults.

You have no standing, being an amoral whinng Burb Brat.

Best of luck in your quest to control the personal decisions of others my friend.

Forum List

Back