ABC news.. WRONG AGAIN!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
If an ABC reporter EVER calls you and ask you if you are so-in-so DO NOT SAY
"yes, you have the right person"!!!!

The ABC reporter:
"He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself."

(See also: Full coverage Colorado theater shooting)

"I asked him to tell me why he was calling and he told me about a shooting in Aurora," she continues. "He asked for a comment. I told him I could not comment because I did not know if the person he was talking about was my son, and I would need to find out."

Holmes's mother suggests ABC News mischaracterized her statement - POLITICO.com

THE 2nd time the ABC reporting is so suspect!!
First Ross calls Tea Party now says Mom said Holmes was right guy!

Both so leading and incorrect but nevertheless there are people thanks to ABC News sloppy reporting that the guy was a tea party member and the mother knew he was going to do something like this!
Don't say you like me didn't jump to those conclusions courtesy of ABCNEWS!

I hope more people are understanding now how the current MSM has been so poor in journalistic professionalism by failing to adhere to the Five "Ws".. WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY?
In this case the reporter so intent on getting the "WHY" heard "you have the right person" and did an even more egregious error... JUMPED to conclusions!

I just heard this on Mark Levin on the way home from the store...I was absolutely staggered by the lack of professionalism or ethics displayed by this news organization.

They're part of the Fourth Estate...beholden to defending Obama...the left and progressives.

The media has been infiltrated by PRAVDA types. They're everywhere.

tmil300x400.gif

RYAN HOLIDAY

BEWARE of what you read, See, Hear...Click on the link for awakening...​

The ABC reporter:
"He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself."

"I asked him to tell me why he was calling and he told me about a shooting in Aurora," she continues. "He asked for a comment. I told him I could not comment because I did not know if the person he was talking about was my son, and I would need to find out."

Both so leading and incorrect but nevertheless there are people thanks to ABC News sloppy reporting that the guy was a tea party member and the mother knew he was going to do something like this!

You have got to be kidding, there is no way a reporter could possible be that stupid. This had to be deliberate.

The ABC reporter:

You have got to be kidding, there is no way a reporter could possible be that stupid. This had to be deliberate.

I concur, but we will never prove it, they'll claim it was simply a misunderstanding...

But the difference is only in degrees of unworthiness.

"ABC...we're not intentionally dishonest, just incredibly stupid."

Virtually all the media has devolved into enquireristic sensationalism with no real journalism.

PBS is still pretty good.

I thought the first rule and maybe the only rule needed for a journalist...
Get it right.
Get 3 separate sources to confirm your story...
Just do the best you can to...get it right.
Not...well that's close enough.

ABC news is the worst..

people should shun that station, along with PmsNbc for news

At one time, all news agencies had fact checkers that would verify everything a reporter said. They no longer have fact checkers. Fact checkers are racist. When fact checkers at the New York Times discovered that Jayson Blair was lying and fabricating stories, the fact checker was fired as were all the fact checkers. A racist fact checker might find out a black reporter was lying.

All this faux outrage from THE SKY IS FALLING fools who watch a faux "news" station.

Oh the humanity.

Why don't you just go back to watching fux and shut up.

The ABC reporter:

Wait just a minute there Slick!

They quoted her exactly the way CON$ have been quoting Obama, so how can context suddenly matter?????????????????
Those were her exact words in their exact order, so how can context suddenly matter?????????????

The ABC reporter:

They quoted her exactly the way CON$ have been quoting Obama, so how can context suddenly matter?????????????????
Those were her exact words in their exact order, so how can context suddenly matter?????????????

We've established long ago you don't know the meaning of the word "context"....

The ABC reporter:

We've established long ago you don't know the meaning of the word "context"....
Bullshit!

I established that you are a liar and then you ran away from the thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5648272-post50.html

Forum List

Back