ABC News Political Director: ‘Getting Rid Of Trump Is The Easy Part. Cleansing The Movement He Commands … Something Else.’

:p

ejejnendnnee.png

2isjjdjdmmd.jpeg

It's not about Trump or even Trumpism, it's the Qanon media that supports and enables all of it. He has just been their loony vessel.

This was the Talk Radio Presidency. It's not going anywhere, and it won't be shamed. Ratings are too good, too many mindless sheep.

This has been the Hannity administration.
.....with you people, criminals/criminality is ok--law and order bad..that's why your cities are shitholes with shitheads --and you still don't get it

It's not about Trump or even Trumpism, it's the Qanon media that supports and enables all of it. He has just been their loony vessel.

This was the Talk Radio Presidency. It's not going anywhere, and it won't be shamed. Ratings are too good, too many mindless sheep.

.....with you people, criminals/criminality is ok--law and order bad..that's why your cities are shitholes with shitheads --and you still don't get it
I don't have to any more. Sorry.

:itsok:

Dems have fantasies about putting conservatives into gulags.

We’re just too dangerous with our “Trumponian” ideas. No stupid wars against countries that never attacked us. Using tariffs to protect our manufacturing sectors. Getting away from dependence on China for technology and medicine. Getting away from dependence on Islamic countries for oil. Limiting immigration so wages aren’t driven down. Enforcing laws equally for everyone.

These ideas are “evil”, and those of us that believe in them must be punished.

Dems have fantasies about putting conservatives into gulags.

We’re just too dangerous with our “Trumponian” ideas. No stupid wars against countries that never attacked us. Using tariffs to protect our manufacturing sectors. Getting away from dependence on China for technology and medicine. Getting away from dependence on Islamic countries for oil. Limiting immigration so wages aren’t driven down. Enforcing laws equally for everyone.

These ideas are “evil”, and those of us that believe in them must be punished.
first: ammo tax
second: mandatory gun buy back
third: house to house confiscation
fourth: despite bloviating, nobody will do a dang thing

Just as the Nazis used the Reichstag fire as an excuse to consolidate their dictatorship, so are the Democrats smacking their lips over the Capitol incident to impose their dictatorship over this country.

Whether they succeed or not is known only to FATE.

let the healing begin!
Healing my ass. Lots of people are angry about the election and we don't like Jojo Biden the idiot. We don't want his taxes or his gun control or his geenie new damn deal. We don't like the bitch Harris, either. The fight has just begun. The Walkaway Campaign is people who left the Democratic Party and 504,000 people have already joined.

Absolute nonsense. If you really believe talk radio and Qanon whatever that is created the Trump Presidency, you are even further gone than I thought.

. If you really believe talk radio and Qanon whatever that is created the Trump Presidency, you are even further gone than I thought.
I give Trump credit for this. He zeroed in on the talk radio audience from Day One, knowing how frustrated, paranoid and gullible you are.

He hasn't stopped. He has been communicating to you, parroting talk radio to the letter, word for word, phrase for phrase, conspiracy theory for conspiracy theory, non stop for four years.

Now it's all crashing and burning. Good.

Forum List

Back