ABC Family Gets Top Marks homosexual propaganda aimed at kids

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
ABC Family Gets Top Marks for Gay, Lesbian Inclusiveness

I for one have that channel blocked in my home and me and the wife monitor ALL shows for even straight sexual behavior that kids under 10 should NOT be exposed to at this age and the vulgarity of these shows is shocking. Any parent should monitor what their children watch. My kids enjoy Ni Hao and Dora and Loony Tunes etc. But the homosexual propaganda belongs in the trash can.

Cultural marxists I know how EVILLLL and BIGGGGOOOTEEDD and RACISSSSS of me. :)

I for one have that channel blocked in my home and me and the wife monitor ALL shows for even straight sexual behavior that kids under 10 should NOT be exposed to at this age and the vulgarity of these shows is shocking. Any parent should monitor what their children watch. My kids enjoy Ni Hao and Dora and Loony Tunes etc. But the homosexual propaganda belongs in the trash can.

You let them watch Dora?! You tryin' to turn your kids into Mejicanos? :eek:

I never thought of that. Maybe we ought to run Taco Bell out of the country. They are trying to make us into Mexicans. I'm already beginning sound like speedy Gonzalos.

have you noticed that when cbs bought the weather channel it started to air global warming crap.

As annoying as it is yes. We even have 2 dora dvd's in the car. My oldest was learning Chinese in school before we moved and started home schooling her. Just because we believe in putting our racial heritage,culture,history before all others I want my kids to experience different cultures but remember ours is the best and only one we should be advancing. Hell we even eat Chinese! Just gotta be careful! Fuckers try to sneak that cat in there!:D

As annoying as it is yes. We even have 2 dora dvd's in the car. My oldest was learning Chinese in school before we moved and started home schooling her. Just because we believe in putting our racial heritage,culture,history before all others I want my kids to experience different cultures but remember ours is the best and only one we should be advancing. Hell we even eat Chinese! Just gotta be careful! Fuckers try to sneak that cat in there!:D
Hmm exposing your kids to other cultures... sounds to me like you're a race traitor.

Hmm exposing your kids to other cultures... sounds to me like you're a race traitor.
That's because you don't understand me or my way of thinking. MOST cultures have a basis of starting with whites. We started most if not all societies that have succeeded today,the founders were just mixed with the local tribes and created mongrel races.

Oh and race traitor is one that either advocates and pushes other races before their own and or tries to destroy their own race and or has relations outside of their race even if it doesn't produce offspring.

That's because you don't understand me or my way of thinking. MOST cultures have a basis of starting with whites. We started most if not all societies that have succeeded today,the founders were just mixed with the local tribes and created mongrel races.
Well you destroyed most of the ones that were succeedding before. Some of them are starting to rise up from the ashes you left.

There's no White Pride and Stromfront Select on Roku? Shocking...

Found your electronic babysitter:

Oh and race traitor is one that either advocates and pushes other races before their own and or tries to destroy their own race and or has relations outside of their race even if it doesn't produce offspring.
Supreme (Court) race-traitor...
ClarenceThomasVirginiaThomas.jpg

Yes, I can see how much better your "culture" is...
img.ashx

cracker-barrel-chicken-fried-chicken-e1327072809546.jpg

Well you destroyed most of the ones that were succeedding before. Some of them are starting to rise up from the ashes you left.
Only ones that were destroyed were destroyed because instead of getting rid of the tribes that were captured the white race eventually bred with them for unknown reasons. Christianity has been a big pusher of race mixing and loving your neighbor blah blah blah...before hand the white race wanted slaves instead of just keeping the race pure. We have been through worse and survived but those times it was self imposed problems this time its self imposed but on a large scale its a systematic attempt at genocide of the white race.

Only ones that were destroyed were destroyed because instead of getting rid of the tribes that were captured the white race eventually bred with them for unknown reasons. Christianity has been a big pusher of race mixing and loving your neighbor blah blah blah...before hand the white race wanted slaves instead of just keeping the race pure. We have been through worse and survived but those times it was self imposed problems this time its self imposed but on a large scale its a systematic attempt at genocide of the white race.
Tell us, do you hate Thomas Jefferson, for fucking that ****** and making children with her?

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1441560387.869300.jpg

View attachment 49474
"Creativity is a religious movement based in Illinois that was founded by Ben Klassen in 1973. Klassen designed Creativity to unite white people through a common racial religion."
Creativity (religion) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

img.ashx

Are you kidding me? I would devour both. That bottom picture looks fucking delicious. lol

img.ashx

Are you kidding me? I would devour both. That bottom picture looks fucking delicious. lol
Of course it does to you, you were raised on slop...

img.ashx

Of course it does to you, you were raised on slop...

No, I was raised on a farm. I still think that looks awesome despite your smugness.

View attachment 49474
"Creativity is a religious movement based in Illinois that was founded by Ben Klassen in 1973. Klassen designed Creativity to unite white people through a common racial religion."
Creativity (religion) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? I was not even aware of Creativity, which is strange because usually I like to notice the fringe whacked-out asshole groups like this. I will look into this. Thanks for the link!

Forum List

Back