Mark Lamont Hill is the most biased commentator on TV today

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This guy makes Rachel Maddow look like a moderate. Not only is he a staunch supporter of #BLM, he is totally unprofessional. Just watch him when a Conservative offers an opposing view. He rolls his eyes, shakes his head, smirks, cuts him off and starts rattling off some line of Bullshit. He does even try to pretend to be fair and balanced. He is such a Racist, he can't hide it a bit. That just shows you where CNN is at these days. They trot him out every freakin' day and night.

Mark Hill is full of shit. He's not as bad as Mike Dyson, but he's pretty bad.

Up until a few years ago, Mark L. Hill as a commentator could be counted on to make insightful remarks every now and then. Something must've personally happened to him since, as he has become a total black version of Keith Olbermann. If you watch CNN, Hills' eyes have a strange glaze to them and you know he no longer listens to feedback from others in his zeal to get a preconceived talking point across.

Up until a few years ago, Mark L. Hill as a commentator could be counted on to make insightful remarks every now and then. Something must've personally happened to him since, as he has become a total black version of Keith Olbermann. If you watch CNN, Hills' eyes have a strange glaze to them and you know he no longer listens to feedback from others in his zeal to get a preconceived talking point across.

The current foreman for 2nd shift - in my department, was in Gate One on one night. He made the comment that one of the Deputy Sheriffs ( A former corrections officer ) ...whom at the time lived just about 1.5 to 2 miles south of where I work ; circles his house like a buzzard on Grave shift, because he ( Deputy Sheriff ) believed someone was sleeping with his ( Deputys ) wife.

A nurse ( Drove a White Ford Sedan - has two daughters - husband use to be a truck & bus driver ) I use to work with ( she quit ) at my current work location, laughing around me.... and being "Flirty". She looked similar to a nurse ( Trauma Nurse ) I use to work with in a Metro Area.

Keith Olberman does not have anything on me.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back