Abbas Rules Out Concessions For Economic Gain

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Abbas adviser rules out concessions for economic gain. RAMALLAH (AFP) -- "The presidency said Monday that it would not make "political concessions in exchange for economic benefits" announced the day before by US Secretary of State John Kerry."The Palestinian leadership will not offer political concessions in exchange for economic benefits," read a statement from Mohammad Mustafa, president of the Palestine Investment Fund and economic adviser to president Mahmoud Abbas."We will not accept that the economy is the primary and sole component," the statement said." Abbas adviser rules out concessions for economic gain | Maan News Agency I believe economic proposals by Kerry for Palestine were made as an incentive to Abbas to make concessions to Israel. I think this US plan will fail. Sherri

Palestinians do not trust the US. They do not see the US as unbiased and dealing in good faith with them in settlement negotiations.

I keep reading article after article aabout this US peace initiative Kerry is trying to force on the parties. Most think it will fail.

If the US wants a two-state solution, it will have to impose it by force

by*Marc H. Ellis*on May 28, 2013*33. "What should Kerry do?* He should get real.*President Obama has already thrown in the proverbial towel on Israel and the Palestinians.* Either Kerry should quit grandstanding or defy his boss and offer the Palestinians – and the Israelis – something they can sink their teeth into.A three-year economic package isn’t real and everyone attending the World Economic Forum knew it.* So, instead of the fake trial balloon, Kerry should get on the Presidential hotline and hatch a plan for American military intervention in Jerusalem that would force Israel back to the 1967 borders." Exile and the prophetic: Kerry getting real

I keep reading article after article aabout this US peace initiative Kerry is trying to force on the parties. Most think it will fail.

What manner of "FORCE" has he been exerting? you got a body count?
how many children has he put down?

Oh gee. sherri--------lie after lie------you got a CITATION regarding that FORCE
that KERRY is exerting ?-------did he call out the national guard?
"MOST" what "THINK" that kerry's use of "FORCE" will
fail. What "MOST" are doing this "thinking"----
and please detail the "force"

Oh gee. sherri--------lie after lie------you got a CITATION regarding that FORCE

" Force?" lol The US is going to " force" Israel to abide by Borders that were never recognized before, have no access to E. Jerusalem, and allow " Right of Return?" In her dreams.

" Force?" lol The US is going to " force" Israel to abide by Borders that were never recognized before, have no access to E. Jerusalem, and allow " Right of Return?" In her dreams.

she has lots more dreams------she has already admitted that she looks forward
to a REPLAY of that which those FROM whom she CLAIMS to be descended
wrought upon jews in the past------and upon black americans----and even upon
the native americans ---------UPON THE JEWS OF ISRAEL (she did not mention
the jews of the diaspora----but lets be realistic)

uhm she did imply that our KERRY THE KLOWN is try to FORCE
schmuck ABU MAZIN agree to something----not that it would
make a wit of difference if he does or does not

Forum List

Back