Syria Navy Destroys Israeli Submarine

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Syrianews Exclusive: Syrian Navy Destroys Israeli Submarine

Posted by:*Arabi Souri*May 22, 2013*"Syrianews managed to confirm the news we received a couple of days ago that a Syrian Navy boat destroyed an Israeli submarine off the Syrian coast at 150 meters depth on 02 May 2013 around 2 – 2:30 am. We were not told the type or size of the submarine but we were confirmed it was destroyed.In the details we managed to get: the enemy object was detected and orders were given to one of the nearby boats to destroy it which they did with a torpedo (not told which type), then it was monitored sinking until landing on the seabed off the coast. A heavy movement of Syrian Army helicopters was observed over the site where the submarine was destroyed." Syrianews Exclusive: Syrian Navy Destroys Israeli Submarine - SyriaNews I just read the report of this attack. I have not found other sources confirming it, but I will post if I find any. Sherri

The 'comments' section attached to that 'story' is a real laugh riot: thanks for the comedy routine : ))

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 By Paul Martinby: Arabi SouriSyrianews.ccMay 22, 2013 "Syrianews managed to confirm the news we received a couple of days ago that a Syrian Navy boat destroyed an Israeli submarine off the Syrian coast at 150 meters depth on 02 May 2013 around 2 – 2:30 am. We were not told the type or size of the submarine but we were confirmed it was destroyed.In the details we managed to get: the enemy object was detected and orders were given to one of the nearby boats to destroy it which they did with a torpedo (not told which type), then it was monitored sinking until landing on the seabed off the coast. A heavy movement of Syrian Army helicopters was observed over the site where the submarine was destroyed." Syrianews Exclusive: Syrian Navy Destroys Israeli Submarine | RevolutionRadio.org

The 'comments' section attached to that 'story' is a real laugh riot: thanks for the comedy routine : ))

Well, I think it is an interesting website. But it is a huge problem getting accurate news reports of what is happening in Syria. Sometimes, the parties do not want public disclosure of all that is going on. Another article has a photo of a journalist killed a few days ago.

Well, I think it is an interesting website. But it is a huge problem getting accurate news reports of what is happening in Syria. Sometimes, the parties do not want public disclosure of all that is going on. Another article has a photo of a journalist killed a few days ago.

Considering that the same source says that Israel launched a nuclear strike against Syria I would say that they are full of shit.

Considering that the same source says that Israel launched a nuclear strike against Syria I would say that they are full of shit.

I think you are reading someones comment.

It's about time Israel got a little payback!

Well, I first read this article from a thread on a discussion board. And one poster pointed out this happened a day before Israel bombed Syria and perhaps that is why Israel bombed Syria. I agree with you Israel deserves some payback. I am going to enjoy watching Israel reap what she has sown.

May0417:20

Israel launches second airstrike in Syria, targeting weapons shipment

"Tags:*ISRAEL*SYRIAIsraeli officials told the Associated Press and Reuters that the target of the airstrike was a consignment of advanced, long-range, ground-to-ground missiles destined for Hezbollah, the political and military organization that dominates Lebanon’s government and has been designated a terrorist organization by the United States.We only have Israel's word the target was weapons. What seems to be happening is that Israel is going to go on with these acts of war against Syria until Syria responds, at which point the US will have their excuse to invade." SYRIA | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

I think you underestimate the stupidity of the source. They actually think Israel has a time machine.

Did Syria Sink an Israeli Submarine? | Veterans Today

I think you underestimate the stupidity of the source. They actually think Israel has a time machine.

Stupid, Veterans Today was not my source.

Poor l'il sherri: it's obvious the two 'articles' are identical and originate from the same SINGLE 'report' (aka 'Syrian' disinformation)..... What's stupid is knee-jerk namecalling : )) It's almost as funny as calling someone something nasty that you can't spell correctly - LOL!

Poor l'il sherri: it's obvious the two 'articles' are identical and originate from the same SINGLE 'report' (aka 'Syrian' disinformation)..... What's stupid is knee-jerk namecalling : )) It's almost as funny as calling someone something nasty that you can't spell correctly - LOL!

The source was not Veterans Today, moron. And neither of us know whether this story is true or not true. I hope it is true. ROGUE nations like Israel who make a practice of invading others lands and waters and airspace deserve to he attacked as they carry out their unlawful baby killing missions. I cannot even say the name Israel without seeing an image of all the children they are killing. I wonder if a list of killed children in Lebanon by Israel in 2006 has been compiled. Was a list compiled of the 20000 civilians Israel killed in 1982?

Last edited:

Posted by:*Arabi Souri*May 22, 2013*"Syrianews managed to confirm the news we received a couple of days ago that a Syrian Navy boat destroyed an Israeli submarine off the Syrian coast at 150 meters depth on 02 May 2013 around 2 – 2:30 am. We were not told the type or size of the submarine but we were confirmed it was destroyed.In the details we managed to get: the enemy object was detected and orders were given to one of the nearby boats to destroy it which they did with a torpedo (not told which type), then it was monitored sinking until landing on the seabed off the coast. A heavy movement of Syrian Army helicopters was observed over the site where the submarine was destroyed." Syrianews Exclusive: Syrian Navy Destroys Israeli Submarine - SyriaNews I just read the report of this attack. I have not found other sources confirming it, but I will post if I find any. Sherri

lmao! yeah that Syrian Navy is so bad ass. :lol:

So why hasn't this been moved to the Conspiracy Forum? Anyone?

Q & A request to Sherri: The Muslim Journalist they listed as a martyr? She was killed by her own Muslim countrymen and she is titled, " A martyr " ? So anyone who dies as a Muslim is a Martyr even if they die at the hands of another Muslim? Could you define Martyr for us, Sherri. Your religion and then I'll give you the christian definition of a Martyr. Thanks. - Jeri

Q & A request to Sherri: The Muslim Journalist they listed as a martyr? She was killed by her own Muslim countrymen and she is titled, " A martyr " ? So anyone who dies as a Muslim is a Martyr even if they die at the hands of another Muslim? Could you define Martyr for us, Sherri. Your religion and then I'll give you the christian definition of a Martyr. Thanks. - Jeri

Because it is not a conspiracy, it is a report by a Syrian news source. They are human beings created in the image of God, spelled G o d, too. They have the right to call who they wish martyrs, what right do you have to judge them?

You have no valid source. Admit it, Sherri.

I DO . And you make me sick, your dehumanizing of the world unless they are Zionists or Zionist ass kissers. I renounce the Idolatry you embrace.

Because it is not a conspiracy, it is a report by a Syrian news source. They are human beings created in the image of God, spelled G o d, too. They have the right to call who they wish martyrs, what right do you have to judge them?

The same right AYONE has to 'judge' anything. The same right that the sherrithang used to 'judge' that Israel is a 'rogue' nation, as loinie used to 'judge' that 'Israel deserved it'.

News flash for sherri: the sun gives light and the sky is blue. That has about as much information value as stating that this or that tribe of humanity are human beings created in the image of GD (however one wishes to spell it).

Zionists are ALSO human beings created in the image of GOD - no more nor less than anyone else. Just like Christians. And Muslims. And Democrats, Republicans and even (ugh) Fred Phelps.

When should we expect the Israelis to be referred to as human beings, Sherri? To this day the Jews are being referred to as coming from apes and monkeys *** Correction! AS Apes and Monkeys!! ...... according to you and your people, right?

As to the term, "Martyr". Please look it up. I do not find that the Rabbi who was accidently shot by Israelis - was listed as a Martyr by His people. I do not find that his family members are referring to him as a martyr nor is the Israeli news reports about the story referring this Holy Rabbi as a "Martyr".

So could you explain how the journalist who was "accidently killed" by her own muslim brethren is a Martyr? This makes no sense to me. Explain. p.s. God is spelled God and G-d. The Jews spell his name G-d. As usual, you never bother to give the Jewish people ANY consideration yet you expect the red carpet treatment for their enemies. Another mystery yet to be explained.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back